The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We would never arguing so much over mihajlovic, if haters wouldnt be so damn annoying.

I blame miha for renewing with de jong and mexes, but he realized that he made a mistake later in the season. Montella as a tactical expert on the other side trust in boli and fodderlaci :lol:

I bet that the same people will attacking montella at the end of this season for being a noob coach, you will be the first.

This is a stupid statement, even from you. We played 1 friendly this season.
And for that last part, I'm not one of the impulsive ones. Sure, I joke with 'sack the coach' 'delete club' and stuff, but I judge based on performance that I witnessed. Montella could suck ass, or he could be great, we'll just have to wait and see. I also gave Midtablovic the benefit of a doubt, only started judging him after a whole half season gone. But based on what we know, looking back, no one in their right mind can claim that he was anything more than mediocre. So this still doesn't explain the need of some people to defend him.

Wrath

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Montella is a cry baby. If he doesn't get the players requested, he's the type to walk away. We must remember that.

pretty sure a lot of very good coaches would do that. this should be common sense.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Caceres would be nice to have, can play pretty much anywhere and is an upgrade over almost anyone we have.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
would have agreed 10 years ago when all u had to do is run and shoot run and shoot .. gimme a team of 11 iniestas you wouldnt even touch the ball..
but that said nainggolan is a fuking beassst

I wouldn't touch the ball, but you wouldn't score either. He is useless.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Juventus and Empoli are working together on signing Paredes from Roma. Fuck I really want him here &#55357;&#56851;&#55357;&#56468;&#55357;&#56851;

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Caceres at RB and Cuadrado at RW will allow Montella to switch between 433 and 352 mid game without subs.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Sky also reports that Milan have an agreement with Arbeloa, but the Chinese's approval is still missing.

Fuck the Chinese too if they approve this deal.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Chinese are like Mr. X. Dunno if they exist but everything depends on them. And just like Mr. X they will be underwhelming; 15M transfer budget? fuck outta here.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
but again it depends how u like to play

i have most of serie a TOTS and i have not played in a while, if you guys want i can give them to you

barzagli, ansaldi, hamsik, marchisio, bonaventura, icardi and ilicic

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky also reports that Milan have an agreement with Arbeloa, but the Chinese's approval is still missing.

Fuck the Chinese too if they approve this deal.

:fp::fp::lol::lol::lol:

Did they approve the Lapadula deal? I do not know but it is more likely they did not.

Anyways, WHO THE FUCK DID MERDA SIGN AFTER BEING BOUGHT BY SUNING? Who? Banega and Erkin (or whatever) were secured before that. I must admit that I am not confident at all even if we are bought by the Chinese we are going to have a crazy market. We still do not know who is trying to buy us for all I know it could be the Chinese guy that sells Fried rice with almost-expired seafood/meat/chicken near my job.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm just worried about signing the types of players montella will need to work. We don't necessarily need world class mids right away. If you give montella above average technical players I think he can get us back into Europe. It's not like his fiorentina team was dripping with world class players or even great ones. There were some excellent players, a lot of good ones, and some average ones. This Milan team is still the biggest side he'll have coached. Most of our players were still important for wherever they came from. Guys like Sosa, papu Gomez maybe, badelj are not great players but they are good and they fit the system. I won't be worried about quality too much but more about if the team fits what montella wants. This club has the resources to get into Europe regardless of Chinese investment.

The problems with the team are so much deeper than quality alone. Bad coaching, lack of a real system in place, poor depth, buying players at random and not in the coaches ideas, lack of leadership. That's why the team isn't in Europe. Quality issues have more to do with why the team isn't challenging for titles/making champions league knockouts. Each team under our different coaches has gone on a great run at one point only to see the team fail. This team should be in Europe, no more excuses.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
as much as we suck, as much as i despise galliani, i still cant wait for the new season

looking forward to see how montella brings the best out of our players and hoping we can keep bacca. he is our best player and we must keep him

i expect kovacic loan deal towards the end of mercato plus sosa.

hope galliani can be kicked out of the club ASAP

forzaaaa

Definitely the most exciting part of this mercato was landing Montella.

he was never meant for Milan, but the best game we played all season was under Brocchi (against Juve). May have been a fluke who knows, but that performance came after 7 games in charge which is a joke. you can't get shit done in such a short period of time, this is why everyone including myself think it was unnecessary to fire Miha at that point

Also the no tactics reference i wasnt talking about miha i was referrring to inzaghi, whos team literally played fuck all football still managed more goals than Mihajlovic.

Helps when you have a team in the league going into bankruptcy and players not being paid their wages ;)

Miha also conceded fewer goals and went on a run of only 2 defeats in 3-4 months of football.

Allegris team was playing shit, with no fucking motivation at all. Seedorf with 0 experience doubled his points total in less games. thats a fucking joke. And Allegri with Milan played scared as fuck in every fucking big game that we had, perfect example against Barca when we were 2-0 up he played with 3 defensive midfielders. It was the right time and right decision to fire Allegri when we did, in fact he should've been gone a month before that. Granted he didn't have fucking super talents to work with, but goes to show you how great he is if he needed Ibra to win the league first year, fucked up the league next year after that, then wins leagues with Juve that even a fucking ret.ard monkey can win the Serie A with Juve

:star::star::star::star::star:

i never said I like possession game, quote me... I like a positive attacking game, possession is okay, Germany style where they go from defense to attack in 10 seconds is okay too. At the end of it all, I just want Milan back in CL no matter what

Allegri was probably the best manager we have in the last 5 managers. But that doesn't say much at all seeing that the other 4 were rookies and then Miha. In Allegris last season we played like shit, in Allegris second season we gave away the Scudetto. With or without the magic goal from Muntari we still should have won the league.

He played Pato when Pato wasnt fully fit, injured for the rest of the season. He also played Thiago Silva against an opponent that should be an automatic win when he wasn't fully fit, what happened? had to play with a half assed defense at a crucial point of the year.

Did allegri ever win an away game in the CL for us?? I don't recall. I'm not saying Allegri was a terrible choice, but he wasn't the greatest for Milan as people make it seem. Just because he took juve to the CL final doesn't mean that he was the savior Milan missed out on

Auxerre 2-0

Zenith 3-2

Anderlecht 3-1 iirc

Allegri is definitely not cut out for the UCL imo. Hence why he's never even finished top of a UCL group.

Juve extended him til 2018 :proud:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
#Gazzetta: Donnarumma atto II ''credo in montella Io nel milan a vita''

La Gazzetta dello Sport in edicola oggi, 26 luglio 2016, pubblica un'intervista esclusiva al portiere rossonero Gigio Donnarumma. Ecco un estratto dalla prima pagina:"Credo in Montella. Io nel Milan a vita. Allento la tensione giocando alla Playstation. La fascia da capitano? Sarebbe un sogno".

La Gazzetta dello Sport on newsstands today, July 26, 2016, publishes an exclusive interview to the goalkeeper Rossoneri Gigio Donnarumma. Here is an excerpt from the first page: "I believe in Montella. I in Milan for life. I loosen the tension by playing Playstation. The captain's armband? It would be a dream."

Last edited:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Sportitalia - Milan, contatto diretto con Zaza: il giocatore ha detto sì https://t.co/g3aU9yuS3J

Zaza has said Yes to Milan apparently..

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
We don't even need bags of money to bounce back. Just a competent management. If Berlu didn't sack Miha there was a good chance we'd be playing Europe this season and we'd at least attract players of that caliber.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
not if Italy was in Turkey's state.

he might or might not be heavily affected by the events happening around him, but I know that if I were in his position I would GTFO as soon as possible. Add the fact that he's wanted by a club like Milan. What would you do in his shoes ?

i've actually lived in several countries in turmoil, some in similar situations some in worse than Turkey's... he's exaggerating and using that as leverage to leave. There's no problem in the everyday life at Turkey and these threats of terrorist attacks have become the norm for the region for over ten years and not just the last month.

should he continue living there? that's up to him.. but is life there unsustainable? definitely not.

imagine your best player last season is blackmailing you to leave for silly reasons like that. it's hard for others who haven't lived (not visited) in countries in turmoil to understand that it really isn't as big a deal as he's making it out to be.

who knows what he'll do here next year if he realizes he's surplus to requirements?

FYI seedorf was not fired because of formation but because of the following:

Galliani, tassoti, montolivo and abate.

there were plenty of rumours of this. do we know for sure if Monto/Abate had anything to do with and what was it exactly that they did?

If it's not crates of bananas we are being humiliated about its being called terrorists now-stop fucking dragging this clubs name through the mud. Are they trying to bury this club into the ground? What the fuck are u doing to our reputation Galliani? Get the fuck out! We always had our class at least but you've even stripped that from us

we all know that you're an illogical pessimist that lacks common sense but this is a new low...please do elaborate about how Milan are being called terrorists. I'd like to to hear your opinion on this.

I give Mihajlovic credit for returing the fight and sacrifice to the side. His Tactics were mediocre, but I believe could of done much better if he was given better quality players especially in midfield.

any coach would have obviously done better with a better squad. Zidane and Di Matteo won the Champs League as amateur coaches... but what makes a coach is what he brings to the team and squad whether they're good or bad.

Mihajlovic had some good points but overall he was poor and most of the forum who understand football have all predicted his failure here. We played some ugly football with no tactical flexibility. All it took was one injured player for everything to lose balance. Those are signs of an incompetent coach. He kept playing Bona + Cerci consistently even when they both kept putting in really piss poor performances week in week out. The guy is as stubborn as Berlusconi but nowhere near as successful as Berlusconi in the sport.

Good luck to him to the future, I'm thankful for the good things he's done for us but I was very happy to get rid of him. I didn't want him here this year. Montella on the other hand I am optimistic about even though he hasn't had any good enough results (for Milan) in the past.

Did they approve the Lapadula deal? I do not know but it is more likely they did not.

Anyways, WHO THE FUCK DID MERDA SIGN AFTER BEING BOUGHT BY SUNING? Who? Banega and Erkin (or whatever) were secured before that. I must admit that I am not confident at all even if we are bought by the Chinese we are going to have a crazy market. We still do not know who is trying to buy us for all I know it could be the Chinese guy that sells Fried rice with almost-expired seafood/meat/chicken near my job.

So you're already ruling out Suning only one month after their announcement of buying Inter? You won't even wait until their first signing before making your typical knee-jerk reaction posts about how they suck?

And yeah, you're right, we don't know who is going to buy Milan yet you think it could be a Chinese guy that sells fried rice.... why not think it could have the government involved? or any of the names that were linked with us?

It's because you have that itch to complain. Some people see the glass half full but you would say the water is probably contaminated even if the glass was full.

Last edited:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cuadrado and kovacic should be the main targets, idk if we can get them on loan with obligations though. After that id be totally okay with getting lower level technical guys like Sosa, Gomez, whoever.

For defense I'm more worried if we have no budget for now. Even with paletta we'll need defenders. I think caceres should definitely be picked up. Hopefully Musacchio or a good level starter can come but it'll be tough to find a want-away good defender that we can get on loan. Defenders are in high demand always

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Idk why we'd go for Zaza. Adriano is not a bad player, and having niang and lapadula with him is more than fine. Zaza is not a huge upgrade to that trio, not enough to drop that much money at least. If the Chinese are coming in January, I'd rather wait a year and spend big on a different striker.

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

La Gazzetta dello Sport in edicola oggi, 26 luglio 2016, pubblica un'intervista esclusiva al portiere rossonero Gigio Donnarumma. Ecco un estratto dalla prima pagina:"Credo in Montella. Io nel Milan a vita. Allento la tensione giocando alla Playstation. La fascia da capitano? Sarebbe un sogno".

La Gazzetta dello Sport on newsstands today, July 26, 2016, publishes an exclusive interview to the goalkeeper Rossoneri Gigio Donnarumma. Here is an excerpt from the first page: "I believe in Montella. I in Milan for life. I loosen the tension by playing Playstation. The captain's armband? It would be a dream."

My dear boy. :proud:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
there were plenty of rumours of this. do we know for sure if Monto/Abate had anything to do with and what was it exactly that they did?.

his relationship wasn't good with galliani, wanted to axe tassoti, montolivio publicly spoke about dressing room issues regarding seedorf management style and abate is just a suck up.

seedorf was out because he locked horns with those pussies not because of tactical decisions as per our saviour vultersheva.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Meanwhile Seedorf still doubled allegris point total. And during the time Seedorf was managing the team if you count the points of the teams in the whole league we were 2nd or 3rd.

:lol::lol::lol:

Donnarumma: "I believe in montella, Milan for life"

As long as we sign Sosa :D

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
his relationship wasn't good with galliani, wanted to axe tassoti, montolivio publicly spoke about dressing room issues regarding seedorf management style and abate is just a suck up.

seedorf was out because he locked horns with those pussies not because of tactical decisions as per our saviour vultersheva.

forget what Vulture says, he has no idea what he's talking about...

I do know Seedorf had an issue with the squad. I do know Montolivo publicly said that (but he's the captain, if anyone was going to talk it would be him). I just am asking you if there's anything that's official and public knowledge that these guys actually were the reasons for Seedorf's dismissal.

Sky - Montolivo to be the new #10

I don't know how legit Sky is because this summer they've had good reports and absolutely terrible ones... but Montolivo to be the new #10 for real? I really hope this is not true. It can't be.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Montolivo will be our new #10.

b6488ee3.gif

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
forget what Vulture says, he has no idea what he's talking about...

I do know Seedorf had an issue with the squad. I do know Montolivo publicly said that (but he's the captain, if anyone was going to talk it would be him). I just am asking you if there's anything that's official and public knowledge that these guys actually were the reasons for Seedorf's dismissal.

Hitman, milan dressing room issues never became public under no circumstances. no player has ever publicly criticized a manager especially after he left, just montolivio going public on seedorf.

but no there was nothing official to his conflict with tassotti and the squad, just remember that seedorf was silvio's guy and he was seen by many as an executive in the club after retirement.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
here is an article from gazzetta:

Milan, Seedorf: un altro siluro; dopo Montolivo ecco il caso Abate

Le panchine possono costare al difensore destro rossonero il Mondiale brasiliano. Così cresce il malumore del gruppo italiano. Sarà un'estate piena di addii?
Ascolta

17 APRILE 2014 - MILANO

Tempi sempre più duri per Clarence Seedorf. Dopo il caso Montolivo (che contro il Catania pareva destinato ad accomodarsi in panchina), ecco spuntare l'"affaire" Abate, destinato quasi sempre in panchina dopo l'avvento del tecnico olandese. Una scelta che sta pregiudicando la convocazione del difensore destro al Mondiale brasiliano, nella Nazionale dove fino a poco tempo fa era un punto di riferimento. Alla rabbia di Abate si aggiunge il fastidio di Adriano Galliani che potrebbe intervenire in prima persona. Impresa complicata conoscendo il tecnico che ritiene De Sciglio titolare fisso e in attesa del suo ritorno dopo l'infortunio, pronto a confermare Bonera che ultimamente se la sta cavando bene.

QUINTO POSTO — I problemi quindi aumentano. Il gruppo degli italiani rossoneri è sempre più distante da Seedorf, mentre i vertici della società non hanno gradito le notizie di alcuni colloqui intercorsi tra Seedorf e la Curva Sud. Per la società si tratta di un danno d'immagine che potrebbe diventare lo strumento per arrivare al divorzio. Infine la qualificazione in Europa che potrebbe non bastare. Arrivare sesti, insomma, in momenti di magra, sarebbe letale. Seedorf non ha alternative se vuole sperare in un futuro rossonero: a cominciare dal quinto posto.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Donnarumma better be playing Milan in FIFA or sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule