Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Thread

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Is he still ours? I remember that the french club has option to buy him. So, he should be their player 100% then? Anyone knows if Aubameyang still ours?

Seratore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i think that was a goal against juve in berlusconi cup or something. he scored a marvelous header against buffon ... a truly great goal ...

but nothing much from him since then ...

i hope that we sell him for 1-2 m euros to St. Et. after this season

yes, he is still ours, they have an option to buy him ...

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
i think that was a goal against juve in berlusconi cup or something. he scored a marvelous header against buffon ... a truly great goal ...

That was goal from his older brother Willy, and this is Pierre, younger and way better that Willy, but he have no future here ... good talent for sure

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Nah it was a youth tournament. It may have been against Juventus but it definitely was not the Berlusconi trophy.

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy

Well actually if we do sell him , it will be for a much bigger fee than 1-2 million . He is only 22 and has 20 caps with gabon under his belt (with 5 goals) . He has been playing in ligue 1 for 2 years now . He still had to adapt but this season might be his year . He has scored 3-4 goals in preseaon for st-etienne and has already scored a couple of league goals .

Seratore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i wish we could get more out of him but i seriously doubt that st. etienne will give us more than 3 m euros for him ...

SENSACION7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
An update : I just saw the lad against Rennes in which he had a nice header for a goal. He played well. He now has 3 goals in 8 played. Im sure he has no future with us. Our reputation with grooming youngster is poor, unless he's a starlet ( Kaka, Pato, El sharaawy etc) Maybe we could get around 6 mil for him ???

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are there any plans of him ever playing @ Milan or are we just gonna sell him eventually

Seratore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
definitelly sell !

they have an option to buy him but in don't know the sum, probabyl not more that 3 m , if even ...

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think he will be sold.He's had a good start though from what I understand, 8 games 3 goals, hand return.But I would not think he would get back to Milan to play at all.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
He's improving, but unfortunately not to Milan standards. Anyway, aside from Pato and El Shaarawy, Milan's policy regarding forwards has been buying older renowned players who are having a bit of a bad patch, hence reducing their asking prices.

Also, IIRC, his brother and himself only got into our youth academies because their father was either our scout, or had close ties to Milan Youth management, or something like that ...

Wish him all the best.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He's improving, but unfortunately not to Milan standards. Anyway, aside from Pato and El Shaarawy, Milan's policy regarding forwards has been buying older renowned players who are having a bit of a bad patch, hence reducing their asking prices.

Also, IIRC, his brother and himself only got into our youth academies because their father was either our scout, or had close ties to Milan Youth management, or something like that ...

Wish him all the best.

You are right there Dad was our scout, IIRC I think he is Pierre Snr. I believe the first brotehr was Catalin,then there's Willy and Pierre Jnr, both are attckers but I think Catalin was a RB?I remember he got a 5 min. cameo from Ancelotti in the UCL I think, anyway nice kids but I don't see them as having a future at Milan, I mean shit Paloschi can't get a spot and he's named as Pippo's heir.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
pretty decent today... maybe bring him back in January to be our emergency striker?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
He's the only player (goalie aside) to start all Saint-Etteine's games.

Leading team with 4 goals, 1 assist in 13 games.

They are sitting exactly midtable (10th).

Judging, he's been playing mostly RW in a 4-2-3-1/4-3-3. Recently he's received a couple starts @ CF in that same formation (though didn't score)

22 years old (a month or two older than Pato). Don't know if he has a future with us or not, but he looks definitely the part of a starting caliber professional footballer. So worst case, we'll get a trading asset here. Could see him being used to lower a transfer fee, which is always a good thing and why it's important to invest in youth. Even if 1 in 10 make it, you can generate a good chunk of change selling others.

Might be better suited in EPL or Spain where his pace can be used better on the counter.

Here's a game from 3 weeks back where he assisted SE's first goal and scored the second to win 2-1

Lieks his defensive work/commitment on assist. Could be our own Pepe/Biabiany :cool:

Sweet flip too

Last edited:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We'll probably use him to get someone else. I don't think Serie A teams would want him. But if he does well this season and we want something from France he could be used.

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We'll probably use him to get someone else. I don't think Serie A teams would want him. But if he does well this season and we want something from France he could be used.

M'villa :star::star::star:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I would love to use him for M'Villa.

I also would not mind to see him back as the January Cassano signing. young player, some talent, versatile, I like it, certainly better than what Ganz or likely Kingsley could offer and more complete than Paloschi

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He played well against Brazil in the International friendly it seems. Maybe we can give him an opportunity, he's been playing consistently in the French League for the past few year, I don't think he'l be a bad option as 4th/5th choice striker.

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
any video vs brazil

enyce

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hulk T.silva Paolo Maldini Kaká Gattuso Pato Nesta
Criscitiello: "Milan has now grossed a million"

As stated by Michael Criscitiello, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Gabon striker Milan's property was purchased by the Saint-Etienne. The Milan school boy, born in 1989, had declared during the week will stay with the greens. No sooner said than done. The demands of the former Lille and Monaco have been satisfied and the funds for Milan now have a player less and in more than one million euros.

Here's the article:
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?action=read&idtmw=315955

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
that seems lower than it should have been... we should have but a higher price tag on him

Seratore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I have also hoped that we can scrape 2-3 m for him , especially because he is in form this year and he is playing regularly. ! m is just topoo low for him now ... :(

bad business ...

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
20 games and 9 goals in all competions(inc 1 pre-season game) so far....