Thiago Silva Thread

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Guys, offcourse it is awfull that it happened in this game but this could have happened in every game. Luckily we are close to the winter break .

Roma is the only difficult game and their football is 2000543050 times worse then ours so don't overreact. Stay in the winning mood.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fucking hell!Well i guess the good thing is that out of the next four fixtures only Roma is the though one,at least on paper.

We have from December 12 to 9th January : Bologna, Roma, Cagliari & Udinese.I really hope Yepes can step up for this 4 games.

They don't have speed demons in the attack, Yepes can do the job I think.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
yeah, fucking shit :( can't believe that, why Thiago, he's our best defender, we need him :cry:

it will be really hard times without him, can't imagine to miss him again, like last season, that is a real shock now for Milan

Allegri will certainly regret now to have played with Thiago and not Sokratis. I thought Thiago is ok, though there was one moment in the match he got a knock on the knee, maybe he got injured there and that in a meaningless match we lost anyway. It hurts to lose another great player due to injury, I'm so sad now :cry::cry:

allegri is such an idiot.

without nesta silva at the back together, we never look solid, in fact, we look horrible.

top of the league with a nice gap over our biggest threats, lets hope its enough, or, that ibra continues to shine and pato can be fit soon so we can out score any other team.

flamini blow is big too, hes been playing well in a lot of games, and has the energy we need, its a pity.

good thing the knockout stage isnt anytime soon, imagine us without silva against a top team...... it would be pretty.

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
Bad news but it's not the end of the world, he should be back in a month (apparently).

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
They don't have speed demons in the attack, Yepes can do the job I think.

Borrielo, Vucinic (at least they're faster than nesta or yepes for sure) and Menez ?

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
This is sheer idiotism - starting him in a meaningless game like this. This was the only possible outcome and now we can kiss scudetto goodbye

Pissed at Allegri now :mad:

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Hopefully it is'nt serious.

I can understand Allegri playing T. Silva to some extent in that Milan have been terrible in these games that don't matter in the past & you take T.Silva & Nesta out of Milan's team for an whole season then I think Milan would be near relegation & he did'nt want to be totally disorganised & Galliani is always saying every European game is vital & also Milan have gotten around 55,000 season ticket holders for the Champions League so you don't want to make it bad for all the ticket holders. The attitude of the likes of Seedorf made it that it did'nt matter what happened the team had no chance anyway so at least Seedorf etc might have said before the start I am putting in zero effort.

It shows how bad the back up has been to Nesta & Silva in the past that Milan cannot afford to miss either one & I think it also shows that to play centre back for Milan you have to be top class because other parts of the team do not offer enough support to the defence although Allegri seems to have got this right recently. Yepes is obviously proving now to be a decent back-up & for me Bonera is a reasonable centre half, but in Milan's side with little cover like especially last season when Milan did well trying to out score the opposition he struggled without cover & Milan needed T.Silva & especially Nesta to win most games.

Since T. Silva signed for Milan the team have only lost 2 games when him & Nesta have played together in all competitive competitions & they where the 4-0 against Inter when Gattuso got sent off early on & also the team had not settled down with Ronaldinho playing out of position etc & the 3-2 to Manchester United in a game Milan should have won by 4 or 5 with all the chances & also Leo got team selection wrong in this game & also the injury to Antonini totally opened up Milan's left side when they conceded a goal with only ten men on the pitch from that side & then Favalli struggled for pace against Valencia which was understandable for a 38 year old against a quick opponent.

Last edited:

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Borrielo, Vucinic (at least they're faster than nesta or yepes for sure) and Menez ?

It's gonna suck watching Borri against us. He has only had one good season for us but it feels like such a strong connection :(

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Milan Rocked As Thiago Silva Faces Six Months Out Injured, Mathieu Flamini Crocked For One Month
Milan have been forced to revise plans after learning Thiago Silva and Mathieu Flamini have suffered injuries.

The club confirmed Silva will head back to Brazil and have a problem to his menicus looked at by the Selecao's medic. There are fears the centre back could be out for between four-to-six months, but nothing is official yet. Meanwhile Flamini could be out for a month.

A statement reads:

"Milan doctor Gianluca Melegati communicates Thiago Silva had a scan which showed a lesion to the medial posterior meniscus of the right knee. The player will head to Rio de Janeiro for a consultant with professor Jose Luiz Runzo - the Brazil team medic.

"Flamini underwent a scan also and it showed a lesion to his medial ligament in his right knee. The prognosis is three to four weeks."

Both men sustained the injuries during Milan's 2-0 home loss to Ajax in the Champions League on Wednesday.

Ofcourse this is from Goal.utterfuckingshit so lets hope for the best

In any case, i wouldnt blame Allegri, this was destined to happen so lets just deal with it now. Hopefully its a short term thing :)

milan's jedi

col Milan nel cuore
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Ibrahimović
milan rocked as thiago silva faces six months out injured, mathieu flamini crocked for one month

ofcourse this is from goal.utterfuckingshit so lets hope for the best

in any case, i wouldnt blame allegri, this was destined to happen so lets just deal with it now. Hopefully its a short term thing :)

six months? Fuck you allegri fuck you goal.com
fuck everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyything

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Milan Rocked As Thiago Silva Faces Six Months Out Injured, Mathieu Flamini Crocked For One Month

Ofcourse this is from Goal.utterfuckingshit so lets hope for the best

In any case, i wouldnt blame Allegri, this was destined to happen so lets just deal with it now. Hopefully its a short term thing :)

Fecking hell, how the fuck meniscus problem will be that fatal
OMG please let it be only goal.shit report.

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
6 months??!?!?? we might be so f00ked

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
is that posibile 6 months for meniscuse come onn

Although each case is different, patients return to their normal activities on average after a few weeks (2 or 3). Still, completely normal walk will resume gradually and it's not unusual to take 2–3 months for the recovery to reach a level where a patient will walk totally smoothly

Well if differs from case to case but i know that Samir Nasri recently ad a similar injury and he took one month but TS could be different and more serious or it could be the same.

One thing is for certain, we are looking at minimum 3/4 weeks.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Although each case is different, patients return to their normal activities on average after a few weeks (2 or 3). Still, completely normal walk will resume gradually and it's not unusual to take 2–3 months for the recovery to reach a level where a patient will walk totally smoothly

Well if differs from case to case but i know that Samir Nasri recently ad a similar injury and he took one month but TS could be different and more serious or it could be the same.

One thing is for certain, we are looking at minimum 3/4 weeks.

okii but no way 4/6 months and he has lessions not tear so few weeks tops ,for god sake he played all game long ,and he hirt himself in firts half after the corner

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
OMG 6 month???? I hope its a BS from goal, :head: if they are right we need a replacement for him in january.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
This is sheer idiotism - starting him in a meaningless game like this. This was the only possible outcome and now we can kiss scudetto goodbye

Pissed at Allegri now :mad:

An injury can happen in training.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
it is lesion not torn or tear .can someone how knows this things help us we milanisti are very worried

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
What Allegri did yesterday was complete shit. :head:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Nothing I have seen on italian sites suggests that it is very serious.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
we just have to wait and see if its a tear,torn or split. if it torn then we are fucked he will be out for a good while roughly take him 6-7 weeks to get full movement range back.

seeing that he has played the rest of the game with it say maybe 3-4 weeks, unless they aggrevated it by letting him play the full 90 mins.

either way allegri fucked up :(

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Ffs, Thiago is so f*cking injury prone! Hopefully he will be back after the break as soon as possible.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Some reports are saying that it looks similar to Flamini interms of recovery.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
An injury can happen in training.

impossible. unless maybe if allegri hit ts in the knee with a crowbar during training.

swear to god this place is overrun with fucking n00bs.

allegri's fault? jesus christ

:o :o :o