Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Thread

Reaction score
Surprised management decided to sell him so hastily without being given more time in the club. Milan and the Aubameyang faimly go back way in time.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
it's so annoying when you see former Milan youth players doing so well, extremely annoying.

especially this guy, he was sold for peanuts. :fp:

yeah, there are a decent number of players like that, and while none of them are amazing, they would certainly be good backups, and a lot cheaper than what we have as backups, which would help to keep our wage bill down

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I always rated Aubameyang.

He was one of our youth players that I believed in and wanted us to keep.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
and he scores against PSG :proud:

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
yes, man of the match too

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Meh, French League.If he makes it outside there, we can say we made a huge mistake by loosing him.

Till then, this recent form proves nothing.

Falkryr

The Champion !
Reaction score
Meh, French League.If he makes it outside there, we can say we made a huge mistake by loosing him.

Till then, this recent form proves nothing.

He is the second topscorer with 7 goals so far so its quite safe to say shame we lost him for cheap

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Aubameyang, Katongo, Yaya, Drogba, Gervinho...among 10 nominees for CAF award

Monday, 05.11.2012, 06:48am (GMT)

WorldStage Newsonline-- Super Eagles’ midfielder John Obi Mikel who plays for Chelsea Football Club, Yaya Toure (Manchester City) and Didier Drogba (Shanghai Shenhua) are among the 10 top players announced by the Confederation of African Football (CAF) on Sunday in Cairo, as the final nominees for the African Footballer of the Year awards.

Other players shortlisted for the award are Alexander Song (Barcelona), Andre Ayew (Marseille), Christopher Katongo (Henan Construction of China), Demba Ba (Newcastle), Gervinho (Arsenal), Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Saint Etienne), and Younes Belhanda (Montpellier).

The Nigerian midfielder recorded more success with club than country this year, winning European Champions League and an FA title with Chelsea. The success was, however, not replicated at the national level and Mikel’s Nigeria failed to make it to the 2012 AFCON finals.

CAF’s Technical, Football and Media committees decided on the nominees which will now be passed on to head coaches and technical directors from CAF-member associations whose votes will decide the eventual winners.

CAF will announce the top three in the last week of November.

Ivorian Yaya Toure was voted 2011 African Player of the Year, while Tunisian Oussam Darragi was crowned last year’s African Player of the Year-Based in Africa.

http://www.africahit.com/news/article/soccer/7342/

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

P. Aubameyang: "Milan didn't have any faith in me, and now I want to show them that they were wrong." @Aubameyang7

Aubameyang: "When I look back, I realize that Milan's lack of faith in me even motivated me more to do better." @Aubameyang7

Aubameyang: "I still want to prove that I'm Milan quality." @Aubameyang7

Aubameyang: "I still follow Milan and I will always support them." @Aubameyang7 #CuoreRossonero

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

P. Aubameyang: "Milan didn't have any faith in me, and now I want to show them that they were wrong." @Aubameyang7

Aubameyang: "When I look back, I realize that Milan's lack of faith in me even motivated me more to do better." @Aubameyang7

Aubameyang: "I still want to prove that I'm Milan quality." @Aubameyang7

Aubameyang: "I still follow Milan and I will always support them." @Aubameyang7 #CuoreRossonero

when is his contract over?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
The excellent Dirty Tackle have reported that “the boots are a custom design by Orravan Design using more than 4,000 crystals and taking 50 hours to complete. According to Gentside Sport they are worth €3,000

Nike-Mercurial-Vapor-Swarovski-Crystals-Custom.jpg

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/p...p-in-e3000-swarovski-crystal-encrusted-boots/

Nikfes

Fresh rumour.
Reaction score
Shame we didn't give him a chance though. Would be really useful in our current situation in which Pazzini is our no.1 CF :fp:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
just looked him up again... he is 4th in Ligue 1 in scoring (1 goal back on second place, Ibra is like 7 in front of that at the top) and he is also 7th in assists

one of only 2 players in the league that are in the top ten in both scoring and assisting, making him having directly accounted for 16 of his team's 36 goals and they are currently in 4th position.

still only 23

hopefully we see him back here someday

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
we seem to of dropped the ball with young Pierre,that said you'd want him to have another good season just to confirm that,and it was for something crap like 1.3M

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Going to the PL next season. Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and Newcastle all want him. Going to be interesting to see how well he does in England

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He was not an extremely very talented striker. Only such criteria could be listed in our striker department [first team player]. We really have a very high standard for a striker.

For a backup purpose, we already have many options: Comi, Paloschi, Beretta, Ganz, etc.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
:mad:
Fucking Inter want him :fp:

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
"It's true, I earn a lot of money," Aubameyang told L'Equipe.

"But I have worked really hard to get where I am today and still am ... You can't judge a person when you don't know them. Some are big-headed, perhaps, But a footballer can also like clothes and big cars and be nice and intelligent, too.

You can be flashy like me and stay humble."

http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/espnfcunited/id/5043?cc=3888