Mattia De Sciglio Thread

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Called up to NT along with abate, monty, balo, el shaarawi. shame that pazzo can't make it

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
tumblr_mh5gj6GZ391qdy9oko7_1280.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
He's already heading Maldini's way.
Called up for national team at young age. And from next season he'll be our starting rb or lb.
He has scary potential. I would have loved Maldini to be one of the assistant coaches.
Imagine Maldini + Tassoti mentoring him :proud:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
lol @ the pics hahahhah.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
De Sciglio wants Italy debut
By Football Italia staff

Mattia De Sciglio is hoping to make his international debut after being included in the Italy squad for the games against Brazil and Malta.

The 20-year-old is back in the Giro Azzurro after being selected by Cesare Prandelli for the first time in August 2012 for the 2-1 friendly defeat to England.

The full-back didn’t make an appearance in that tie, but is hoping to get a game in Thursday’s glamour friendly against the Selecao or in next Tuesday’s World Cup qualifier.

“It’s always exciting to be back with the Nazionale,” the Milan man noted. “It already means a lot to just be here, but I now want to play – although that will be up to boss Prandelli.”

De Sciglio, a product of the Diavolo’s youth system, has appeared for his country at Under-19, U-20 and U-21 level.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Poon machine.

Silent killer. Watch out for guys like him... He's dating your mom and nailing your sister and you dont even know it.

Grande mattia

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
yeah usually the quiet ones are probably the most horniest, dirty motherfucker out there.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Probable line-up vs. Brazil (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Maggio-Bonucci-Barzagli-De Sciglio; De Rossi-Pirlo-Marchisio; Montolivo; Osvaldo-Balotelli.

Would be a DREAM START :star: forza boy!

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
des > maggio. why the fuck is maggio still doing on the NT? dude sucks monkey nutz.:g:

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
De Scig to boss the left flank for Italy like Paolo did :proud:

Poker

Man of the Match
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Serginho, Maldini, Seedorf,SeS, T.Silva, Ibrahimovic, Pjanic, Verratti,Salah
BTW Abate<<<<<<<<<Maggio but Abate is faster:lol: i like Maggio!!!

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
He's already heading Maldini's way.
Called up for national team at young age. And from next season he'll be our starting rb or lb.
He has scary potential. I would have loved Maldini to be one of the assistant coaches.
Imagine Maldini + Tassoti mentoring him :proud:

berlu and/or galliani just don't like maldini. idky. I don't see why they cant put their differences aside and realize how good it would be to have maldini on our staff. pride maybe a bigger obstacle than I give it credit for.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
rb vs Neymar,lb vs Hulk.Bring it on #ready

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fuck that lil shrimp neymar, de sciglio will put him back in his place.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i mean he will completely neutralize that lil phaggot. take him out of the game and will put in such a peformance so as to ensure that neymar will stay put at brzail for atleast another a year or 2, where he belongs.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
excluding the misses, robinho is a world class player. its unfortunate that he lost motivation, he was great during his first season here.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
solid debut. if he keeps this up he will be a 75+ cap player

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Best man in first half time.

Hmm ... I'd say worst after Osvaldo.

But no sweat. He has all the time and with Allegri + Prandelli the right poeple who can guide him.

Schedule