So, how about Ronnie at the San Siro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rossoneri_Forever

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anyone who honors the shirt
Ronaldhino wont come this year..but i am pretty sure we will get him next year if Barca dont do well neither in la liga or the CL

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
kakarulez said:
But it doesn't make sense to do so. With 81 million pounds, we can convince juve to sell us buffon, wrap up tevez, buy gallas, oddo, cicinho and oliviera. Don't tell me that ronaldinho can improve Milan more than all those players combined.

lol. no he coudlnt but u no our bercu. he would do anything 2 acheive his dream. yes the 81 mil is alot but think of all the money he would bring in eg. fans, shirt sales, advertising etc. we will have 2 wait n c

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.
sheva007 said:
lol. no he coudlnt but u no our bercu. he would do anything 2 acheive his dream. yes the 81 mil is alot but think of all the money he would bring in eg. fans, shirt sales, advertising etc. we will have 2 wait n c
wait and see.. 36 hours left.
OK.. i can handle that ive waited the whole summer why not wait an additional 36 hours:tongue:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
What a signing it would be. Mind you, we're the only ones linked with him. And its obvious he did have a disagreement before the Celta game. Doubt Barca management + fans would let him go though.

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
madtherchot said:
What a signing it would be. Mind you, we're the only ones linked with him. And its obvious he did have a disagreement before the Celta game. Doubt Barca management + fans would let him go though.

as stated b4 if we meet the minimum reale clause of 81 mil ueros (i think) then they have 2 accept it. i beleive if ronnie would sign a contract wif us then bercu will sign him not matter how expensive

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
guys just imagine. the biggest transfer of the summer. bigger than sheva and ballack together.
damn what a dream:proud:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
diTa said:
guys just imagine. the biggest transfer of the summer. bigger than sheva and ballack together.
damn what a dream:proud:

keep the faith diTa ... keep the faith ... with or without this tranfer :proud:

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
madtherchot said:
keep the faith diTa ... keep the faith ... with or without this tranfer :proud:
i have faith.. what else can i do:tongue:
34 hours left.. lets wait and see. whatever happens milan will always be the best:proud:

Reaction score
sheva007 said:
as stated b4 if we meet the minimum reale clause of 81 mil ueros (i think) then they have 2 accept it. i beleive if ronnie would sign a contract wif us then bercu will sign him not matter how expensive

It's 81 million pounds, so it's something like 119 million euros.

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
jamesdean said:
It's 81 million pounds, so it's something like 119 million euros.

thats nuffing to us lol. bercu would live on the street if we had a chance 2 sign him lmao. shevs 30 mil + champions league $$ - all the benefits of ronnie comin (advertisment, fans, shirt sales etc) = RONNIE A ROSSONERI

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
if we signed ronaldinho our attackive play would match even braca's at their best because lets admit barca have the best attakive play in the world, with kaka an ronnie running forward being fed by pirlo and gila & pippo finishing moves off, overall ronaldinho can never be a bad sgining for any club we should do our ebst to get him :)

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva007 said:
thats nuffing to us lol. bercu would live on the street if we had a chance 2 sign him lmao. shevs 30 mil + champions league $$ - all the benefits of ronnie comin (advertisment, fans, shirt sales etc) = RONNIE A ROSSONERI
totally agree with u.. and hell dont worry bout the money poured on ronaldinho.. im 100% sure that he would bring in more money than we could ever pay for him. and hey that money aint coming out of our pockets. that money is there to spend! LETS GET HIM PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
diTa said:
totally agree with u.. and hell dont worry bout the money poured on ronaldinho.. im 100% sure that he would bring in more money than we could ever pay for him. and hey that money aint coming out of our pockets. that money is there to spend! LETS GET HIM PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!
im sure berlu has enough money to sign 3 ronaldinho's :D but yet we sign nobody :head: :conf:

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
siatanhai said:
im sure berlu has enough money to sign 3 ronaldinho's :D but yet we sign nobody :head: :conf:
id love it if we sign ronnie in last 30 mins lol. get contract agrred and bid in last 30 mins. lol. barca would be shattered as they couldnt reject the offer if it matches the clause lmao.

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva007 said:
id love it if we sign ronnie in last 30 mins lol. get contract agrred and bid in last 30 mins. lol. barca would be shattered as they couldnt reject the offer if it matches the clause lmao.

yes but would ronaldinho be ready to quit braca after all they have had a few mishaps alreadfy buti think even he knows it a matter of time b4 they become probably the very best team going at the moment

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
siatanhai said:
im sure berlu has enough money to sign 3 ronaldinho's
:D but yet we sign nobody :head: :conf:
i know! thats why im saying stop making a big deal out of the payment part. the money matter isnt a key matter at the moment. the key matter is getting someone worth to be a milan player. and i think ronaldinho is that. getting him would be greatness!

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Yeah, Berlusconi doesn't mind spending. But he minds if its uneccesary (bad deal). Two questions:
Can Berlusconi convince Ronaldinho to come?
Does he think Ronaldinho is worth 81 million pounds ...

Those two facts will decide whether he's on his way or not.

redeyes

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Paolo, Rino, Pirlo
madtherchot said:
Yeah, Berlusconi doesn't mind spending. But he minds if its uneccesary (bad deal). Two questions:
Can Berlusconi convince Ronaldinho to come?
Does he think Ronaldinho is worth 81 million pounds ...

Those two facts will decide whether he's on his way or not.

plus the fact that there is only a day and a half left

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
diTa said:
i know! thats why im saying stop making a big deal out of the payment part. the money matter isnt a key matter at the moment. the key matter is getting someone worth to be a milan player. and i think ronaldinho is that. getting him would be greatness!

zambrotta & ibra were not worth the money????? is not oliveira worth it i mean who does berlu hope to sign we have coevered practically every player we even had interest in gerrard in january :conf:

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
siatanhai said:
zambrotta & ibra were not worth the money????? is not oliveira worth it i mean who does berlu hope to sign we have coevered practically every player we even had interest in gerrard in january :conf:
zambrotta and ibra are a different story. when we were ready to get them we werent even planing the champions league for this season and we had a 15 point deficit in serie a. the whole ac milan club were too busy with the calciopoli scandal which made the transfer impossible. would u like it better if they concentrated in signing these players and not cutting off the punishment, and in the end reached an agreement with the players but no champions league for us?
i wouldnt and please stop crying over spilt milk. they're gone lets concentrate on players we can get still!

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
what the fuck???...barca will let ronaldinho go???

if not then what the hell is this??

i don't want him here

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
diTa said:
zambrotta and ibra are a different story. when we were ready to get them we werent even planing the champions league for this season and we had a 15 point deficit in serie a. the whole ac milan club were too busy with the calciopoli scandal which made the transfer impossible. would u like it better if they concentrated in signing these players and not cutting off the punishment, and in the end reached an agreement with the players but no champions league for us?
i wouldnt and please stop crying over spilt milk. they're gone lets concentrate on players we can get still!

yes i agree with forgetting the past supposed deals and possibilitis buit i was only pointong out that those players would have been worth the money and that im sure the management could divide duties out as the actual staff would get the players and the board would sort the punishment, and yes i prefer CL to players

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
siatanhai said:
yes i agree with forgetting the past supposed deals and possibilitis buit i was only pointong out that those players would have been worth the money and that im sure the management could divide duties out as the actual staff would get the players and the board would sort the punishment, and yes i prefer CL to players
yep i agree.. but we werent quite on a straight line there and the players preffered to sign for clubs that had already a spot in CL.
we must admit the calciopoli scandal has done us more harm than the 8 point deficit at the start of the season. its bcuz of that scandal that we werent active enough in the transfer market. thats how it is and this season we'll just have to deal with it!

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
well unless we can secure a couple of signings like oliveria and oddo who are realistic aswel there is more foundation than papertalk behind the rumours and deals so hopfully we will be a little stronger

acgaetano

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
italia wc team cassano kaka maldini crespo baggio zola maradonna
crazymilangirl said:
what the fuck???...barca will let ronaldinho go???

if not then what the hell is this??

i don't want him here
the plan is for next season 07-08 milan just want to get to know his brother who's ronnie agent

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
acgaetano said:
the plan is for next season 07-08 milan just want to get to know his brother who's ronnie agent

ahh..thanx mate for the info but still it's a waste of time :D :) ..i think

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
dardar_3 said:
Ronaldinho will come next summer...
certainly sounds more realistic but he dont think he will specially with barca's squad now and im sure they will build on last season's success :head:

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
well ronaldinho will join AC Milan im sure for that,but is it worth??
next year we will need to find replacement`s for billy,cafu and probably for maldini,serginho and favalli so there`s a lot of money to spent for defenders, probably we will need another midfielder because we can`t risk again starting season without pirlo`s replacement,(only this time we need to get good one), so for me would be much more clever if we invest thus millions on three good defenders and good midfielder than spending all this money on ronaldinho, despite the fact that he is after the kaka` the best in the world!
ps i am afraid that only reason that oliveira ARRIVED at AC Milan is Ronaldinho!

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Yes, I'm quite agree with your opinion, and one thing to stress, Kaka has developed really well, you can see it when Brazil beat Argentina and I'm quite sure we don't need him in the future.
About Oliviera, well, I think Milan sign him because he is good, that's all, no relation with Ronaldinho arrival..

Schedule