Ronaldo Thread

Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Ronnieholics need to understand that we're not bashing him because we hate him. We're just frustrated because he's spent more time on the training table than the pitch. His contribution from last seasons seems little more than a pipe dream now.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
OK, this is it. I was convinced we were to blame for mistreating his injury and was hoping Ronaldo would eventually get fit and start scoring. But this asshole just doesn't have any motivation of any kind.

None whatever.

Let him fucking go in Jan, to anyone who'd buy him, maybe MLS or something, but get the fuck out, man.

Reaction score
Beemer said:
The Ronnieholics need to understand that we're not bashing him because we hate him. We're just frustrated because he's spent more time on the training table than the pitch. His contribution from last seasons seems little more than a pipe dream now.

Am I to understand that people who think that Ronaldo is the most gifted and destructive footballer in the world are very happy that he is not able to perform due to this ongoing injury crisis?.

Do you think that Ronaldo fans are not disappointed? All this time I have waited for Ronaldo to become healthy, perform and shut his critics up with his onfield performance. While AC Milan fans who had other favourite players kept yelling and cursing Ronaldo's illness, motivation, salary, size, etc I along with many hard core Ronaldo fans waited patiently, waiting for him to come back and play football again. Now I hear his injury is still not healed. Who do you think is more disspointed BEEMER?

Who do you think Beemer does it hurt most that Ronaldo is not able to play? You have the pleasure of watching your favourite player play, while I and others like me who have waited for so long have to wait longer and know that this may be the last opportunity for our favourite player to erform at the highest level or at a club with the stature of AC Milan. How does attacking Ronaldo fans help? We are sad and you are getting y0our frusturations out byattacking us who are feeling even more frusturated and helpless!

shaj

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Fabergas, Gattuso, Joe Cole, Terry, Maradona, Nesta
Ronaldo9 said:
That is no reason though to hate him and insult him as if he shot himself in the leg. Have a little respect.

Don't bother. It's not EVER going to happen...

They don't understand, and they're not going to...

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
slouchoncouch said:
Am I to understand that people who think that Ronaldo is the most gifted and destructive footballer in the world are very happy that he is not able to perform due to this ongoing injury crisis?.

Do you think that Ronaldo fans are not disappointed? All this time I have waited for Ronaldo to become healthy, perform and shut his critics up with his onfield performance. While AC Milan fans who had other favourite players kept yelling and cursing Ronaldo's illness, motivation, salary, size, etc I along with many hard core Ronaldo fans waited patiently, waiting for him to come back and play football again. Now I hear his injury is still not healed. Who do you think is more disspointed BEEMER?

Who do you think Beemer does it hurt most that Ronaldo is not able to play? You have the pleasure of watching your favourite player play, while I and others like me who have waited for so long have to wait longer and know that this may be the last opportunity for our favourite player to erform at the highest level or at a club with the stature of AC Milan. How does attacking Ronaldo fans help? We are sad and you are getting y0our frusturations out byattacking us who are feeling even more frusturated and helpless!
we milan fans are dissapointed more,we expected him to return from the sidelines and help us save this season,but that didn`t happen..
he plays one game and then gets injured warming up for the next one..

you fatso fans must realize this once and for all,the team in (this case milan) is far more important than a player (fatso)..

i never insulted the guy before because i thought milan lab is to blame for his injury (they admitted it),but now i can see it`s up to him..he just doesn`t try hard enough anymore..
i hope we can sell him in january..
even if we don`t buy a striker,just sell the guy..

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sometimes this whole Ronaldo case reminds me of Redondo. One of the greatest player of his time, transferred to Milan and has been out because of injuries for 90% of his Milan stint.
At least Redondo refused to get paid for this time...

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even that i like/like'd him since i was a child... I think it's time to sell him in January.
It's enough really, we are a big team, we need big players who are available to play.

Let's get a good striker in January, or at least bring Oli back.... Fuck Damnit.
He will never be fit again.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
This might take a few by surprise, but I don't think we should sell him in January. Firstly, we've already spent 5+ million on his fat ass. He might as well do some work for it. Secondly, we still don't know, for certain, how good Pato is ... or how a new recruitment would settle into the squad. Fatso already seems to have the support of his teammates and A. (as far as we can tell). Then there's Gila's issues and Pippo's fitness to worry about. Chances are, we won't be able to find a striker better than Fatso who isn't cup tied. Contract extension though is out of the question ... like I suggested ages ago.

Slouch: We understand your sentiments. I was beginning to think you were content with the number of jerseys Fatso sold in the past 12 years ... or the fact that his thread is so active ( :rolleyes: ). But if you were to look at it as a Milan fan, you'd understand why we're so frustrated. Its quite clear that our biggest problem at the moment is Shave not being replaced. Oil was a pathetic attempt, and the management sold some supporters Fatso, and they fell for it. Which is such a pity since our other departments are performing reasonably well, if not better than during Shave's last season. Then, we had Sergi and Cafu for fullbacks while now we have better options in Janku and Oddo. Cafu was out for most of that season as well, with us having to field Stam and even Costacurta at RB. Midfield is pretty much the same, except most of the individuals have come a long way since and IMO are better players now. On the other hand, our attack though has taken a huge dip. I mean, we score about half as much as we did then.

So its quite frustrating to know exactly what the problem is + have the likes of Clayton + Fatso9 continuously patrol this thread waiting for a chance to argue with whatever criticism we may have of him. Admittedly, I and some others did go overboard ... but I'm certain had the Fatso Fans not been so insistent, his difficulties would have been received more gracefully over here.

Sadly though, the recent influx might be too much to handle right now ... as is the evident truth. Which I can understand because no one likes to be proved wrong. But when you are, accept it, learn from it + move on ... I've admitted to being wrong on many occasions ... we aren't professional coaches or analysts (if there exists such a thing :rolleyes: ) But then again, its hard to accept you were wrong about 99% of the stuff you say, huh? :D Ok ... pardon me ... that was me misbehaving :D

As for my good friend, 'buddy' Fatso9, don't you think apologies are in order? :D :rolleyes: Never mind, I'm not fetching for any. Must be hard having your favorite words like 'ignorant' and 'deluded' thrown right back at you by your idol. But you're arrogance is yet again being put on the spotlight. You're asking us to show some respect, while you've taken 'swipes' at Kaka', Gila, Clarence ... hypocritical, don't you think? Again, just a thought ...

All in all, hope he recovers soon + we finally land that elusive Shave replacement or already have in Pato.

Billy_69

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy, Boban, Savicevic, Van Basten, Sheva, Pippo, Ambrosini, Maldini, Kaka', Desailly, ...
His physical problems is a frustration for all Milanisti be it the management, the players and the fans. I don't know if he will ever return to form but imo a Ronaldo in half form still beats Mr Gilar 'Lack of Confidence' dino by far.

It's now up to the Milan doctors at Milanlab to assess if he's going to recover any time soon and worth his wage. Should we get rid of him now? I don't think so, he still could perform well in the second season half. Plus sacking Kaka's good friend might have a negative effect on the latter also... we have to look at the big picture. Of course if we can manage to make it look like his own decision to leave, then Milan would not be to blame (I read somewhere Roberto Carlos asked him to come to Fenerbahçe)

So I propose to stick with R99 for now, if we sell a striker it should be Gilardino, he has depleted his credibility and had far more chances and all blew them already. Sell him to Juventus already, hell even trade him for Palladino or something... and don't forget to buy some replacements of course lol.

You'll maybe be surprised to read that I am not a Ronaldo lover at all, as I wrote in my thread in the introduction forum I am a team fan, rather than a persons fan, but imo getting rid of R99 presently would hurt Milan more than it would do it good, so let him sit out his term.

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
TheGrinch said:
Sometimes this whole Ronaldo case reminds me of Redondo. One of the greatest player of his time, transferred to Milan and has been out because of injuries for 90% of his Milan stint.
At least Redondo refused to get paid for this time...
more than 99% :)

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldo Not To Be Offered New Milan Contract?

Injury-plagued Milan striker Ronaldo may not be offered a new contract by the club, according to "Tsport".

El Fenomeno signed for the Rossoneri from Real Madrid in January of this year on an 18-month contract.

The 31-year-old made an impressive start to life at San Siro, scoring seven goals in 14 games up until the end of last season.

Ronaldo then picked up an injury in July and he only made his first appearance of this campaign in last Sunday’s 2-1 win over Cagliari.

However just days later the ex-Inter star pulled up with a calf problem whilst warming up before the midweek Champions League match with Benfica.

Coach Carlo Ancelotti decided to keep Ronaldo on the bench for the entire 90 minutes, and it has now been revealed that he will not be fit for tomorrow’s crunch match with Juventus.

As Ronaldo’s contract with Milan runs out next summer, this means that he will be able to talk to other clubs from January.

In order to prevent the possibility of a Bosman free transfer, the Rossoneri have just over a month to present Ronnie with a new deal.

However according to "Tsport" this may not be forthcoming unless the Brazilian can prove that his injury problems are behind him.

Palermo hitman Amauri has already been touted as a possible replacement, while 18-year-old wonderkid Alexandre Pato will also be available from January, thus further reducing the importance of the three-times FIFA World Player of the Year.

goal.com

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
I doubt Milan will be selling Ronaldo but we can't carry on like this.It's last year all over again.
We will just have Gila,Pippo,Pato playing regularly and Ronaldo making an appearance every 10th game.Even if we wanted to buy someone in the January transfer window I don't know if we can make a quality buy and + we would have to overpay if we want to get someone...
Either way we are screwed

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
madtherchot said:
Firstly, we've already spent 5+ million on his fat ass. He might as well do some work for it.
what work? fakin' an injury so he can skip trainin' & sleep in?

for sure he is savin' himself to play in the CWC & maybe force his way out by Jan & avoid gettin' cup-tied in the CL...

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
There is no need to apologize here. All I advised was a little bit more optimism and respect. A benefit of the doubt if you will, as I felt people have written him off too early. You were being ignorant when you were giving medical opinions on something you dont have a clue about, and you still are. You are deluded if you think Ronaldo is just fine with this and wouldn't want to stay injury free, like you say. He is more frustrated than all here together I presume. And you are being malicious when you call him names and twist his words like you did with the contract renewal speculation when someone said - "and he wanted a new contract" when in reality he said "i would want a new contract ONLY if I prove myself worthy of it".

You have yet to learn there is a difference between constructive criticism, like mine towards Kaka, Gila etc. and yours and my compatriot Marcus for example unadultered haterism. I would have nothing against Milan renouncing him, since at this point it seems pretty much warranted. But you had this opinion since he joined in February, which is plain stupid. Especially when it comes to a great player like Ronaldo.

As for what now, hopefully the Milan Lab can fix him once and for all in the next months, if not, its byebye in June. Fact is you won't get money for Ronaldo in the winter market, and he might contribute at least here and there this season, but that would be better than nothing as you won't get a good enough replacement during the transfer period.

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
sell him in january????

who in their right mind would want to add such a huge chunk of embarrassment to their roster??

78085475xb5.jpg

captsgedjb4825110721465bf9.jpg

capt9251e162a2bb4d60b28yd1.jpg

:rolleyes:

whatever happened to his dieting? his thyroid treatment? he's a lot more unfit than in the summer!

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
like how you were always quick to twist Kaka's words?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The article is from pro-Juve rag Tuttocrap. Don't look too much into it.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
like how you were always quick to twist Kaka's words?
In Kaka's words there was a possibility of other meaning, in Ronaldo's there wasn't. He has been clear as a day.

@rossonera - did you even watch the game? :head: Are those pictures supposed to prove Ronaldo is fat? He looks fitter than ever.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
MilanoMichael said:
That's pathetic, even my nonni can do a tumble.
What a lame bunch; just open this file and you will see that moment was when he had a shot and he was blocked and fell to the ground because he was in full speed.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WdxC7Y4QTIw
minute 1:11

jesus christ.

Last edited:

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think most of people here can't wait for Ronie to have a injury or a bad match, and start bashing our member here. The same saga was with Beemer too.

Ronaldo didn't get injured, he still had the pain on his knee which means it hasnt fully recovered yet.

But i still say... if things continue like this, he should leave.

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
Are those pictures supposed to prove Ronaldo is fat? He looks fitter than ever.
if you're trying to sell me that bulge under his shirt as his *sixpack* you gotta try a little harder, friend.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
*rossonera* said:
if you're trying to sell me that bulge under his shirt as his *sixpack* you gotta try a little harder, friend.
I am more inclined to belive that is is a six pack than that he has a beer belly. He is a professional footballer worked hard in the past months and he can't have enormous muscles everywhere on his body except on his stomach.

But as Besfort said people here just wait for an opportunity to pounce on Ronaldo. Why didn't you post this after the Cagliari match where everybody had praises for him? And you didn't answer, did you watch the game? If not, watch the youtube link I posted and you will see you fat claims disappear in front of you.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldo is no Charles Atlas by any means and we're pissed at his injury situation, but at the same time it seems that people are just fixated on his weight by digging up the most unflattering photographs they can find.

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
I am more inclined to belive that is is a six pack than that he has a beer belly. He is a professional footballer worked hard in the past months and he can't have enormous muscles everywhere on his body except on his stomach.
you're right, *beer belly* would be taking it a little too far, it's only a thick layer of blubber. and forgive me if i don't buy into the mantra trotted out by his groupies about his impeccable work ethic, unless you are his personal trainer you have no way to *know*. past experience actually suggests otherwise. ;)

Ronaldo9 said:
But as Besfort said people here just wait for an opportunity to pounce on Ronaldo. Why didn't you post this after the Cagliari match where everybody had praises for him? And you didn't answer, did you watch the game? If not, watch the youtube link I posted and you will see you fat claims disappear in front of you.
no, i didn't have the pleasure to watch milan as i was out of the country + far removed from football for the past 2+ weeks. of course pictures can sometimes be deceiving, but so can the youtube *blur*. ;) he looks overweight + unfit, a fact that's not up for debate, hence this is going to be my last post on it.

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Beemer said:
Ronaldo is no Charles Atlas by any means and we're pissed at his injury situation, but at the same time it seems that people are just fixated on his weight by digging up the most unflattering photographs they can find.
wrong. his weight affects his fitness + carrying 90+ kg on his fragile frame means he will always be more susceptible to injury than he would be if he managed to control his weight. *i* want him to perform for us but it's ronaldo himself who doesn't seem too fond of the idea.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo9 said:
In Kaka's words there was a possibility of other meaning, in Ronaldo's there wasn't. He has been clear as a day.
yeah yeah... say whatever that fits you... Kaka's words has alot of underlyin' meanings... but Ronaldo is extremely naive & innocent...

more pictures that show how obese fat boy really is & you go defendin' him... but the moment Kaka says somethin' you quickly pounce to persecute him...

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
*rossonera* said:
*i* want him to perform for us but it's ronaldo himself who doesn't seem too fond of the idea.
100%

Ronaldo9 - read this, and understand. We want just few things: We want him to succeed, we want him to score in every game, and this opportunity was GIVEN to him from day one, until now (unlike Chelsea/Sheva situation).

It is R99 who is constantly injured, and it frustrates a lot, especially in the light of other strikers performance. If they were performing no one would give a shit about Ron.:D

Bring Shev back, it can't be worse. I'll buy him Berlitz so he can continue to learn English in Milano.