The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that, nobody will read that,

they don't want to read facts. :lol:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso has really come out of his shell, but I see Deulofeu at Everton being better than Suso was his entire career until he returned from Genoa...

And this new WC format is just going to bloat the tournament with shit teams. The WC always has shitter quality because it has to incorporate teams that are shit. Now, we increase the amount of teams and bam, more shit teams.

Not even going to mention the stupid idea of penalties to decide every draw. Welcome to 1980s American premature ejaculation football. Might as well make a World XI team to compete as well.

I don't think so. European teams are getting much better (Iceland etc.) there is a lot more competition then ever before in Europe. Top teams are not qualifying for tournaments for the last 3-4 major tournaments.

With this addition I'm not sure how many more teams from each continent they are adding however. We can't make a judgement until it happens, however I think we will start seeing talented footballers from different nations outside the norm.

Sweden, Wales, Bosnia, Iceland, turkey, austria are all competitive teams outside of the top 2 in qualifiers right now that could get a chance at the world cup.

Granted I highly doubt FIFA is doing this for any other reason besides making more money

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
vulture didn't knew football when he didn't agree in 2012 that de sciglio is a maldini.
vulture didn't knew football when he said our midfield don't work when de jong is in the center of a 3 man midfield (only with 2).
vulture didn't knew football when he said mexes is not a wc defender, after vulture said that mexes was permabenched for next 2 seasons.
vulture didn't knew football when he said emanuelson is terrible as fullbacks, after that he left the club and never played with roma & atalanta.
vulture didn't knew football when he said balo is a good player, he is not a problem of milan, and that torres won't do better, we all saw the results: 10th place without balo, torres only 1 goal.
vulture didn't knew football when he didn't want cerci and poli in milan.
vulture didn't knew football when he said we should not sell/loan paletta and rami, now we see what is paletta doing, and how rami played at france nt.
vulture didn't knew football when he said bertolacci is a fodder, some said "he didn't like him only because he was of genoa"
vulture didn't knew football when he said boateng will be a flop.
vulture didn't knew football when he said sosa is an old fodder, and it's a stupid transfer, many wanted him and though he would be a leader.
vulture didn't knew football when he said balo can revive his career in a small club.
vulture didn't knew football when in the summer he said de sciglio should play instead of antonini, it means montella also didn't?
vulture didn't knew football when he said bonaventura should be tested in midfield, it means montella also didn't?
vulture don't know football when he says niang is not that bad as you say and that suso is a not a messi or a top player.

well i will leave it for the future and see.

Is that cv for milan scout? They are not hiring atm. But i believe that they can make an exception. You should contact fassonne bro.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
totally da milan

C15AaRDWEAAKoYi.jpg:large

He could break De Sciglio in half like a twig.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I don't think so. European teams are getting much better (Iceland etc.) there is a lot more competition then ever before in Europe. Top teams are not qualifying for tournaments for the last 3-4 major tournaments.

With this addition I'm not sure how many more teams from each continent they are adding however. We can't make a judgement until it happens, however I think we will start seeing talented footballers from different nations outside the norm.

Sweden, Wales, Bosnia, Iceland, turkey, austria are all competitive teams outside of the top 2 in qualifiers right now that could get a chance at the world cup.

Granted I highly doubt FIFA is doing this for any other reason besides making more money

You're talking about European teams.

If they enlarged the WC and just added teams from Europe and South America, then great.

As it is, teams like Wales will still miss out and teams like Tahiti will qualify.

char21

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Galliani wants to sign off with a massive signing in Marco Storari.....

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
vulture didn't knew football when he didn't agree in 2012 that de sciglio is a maldini.
vulture didn't knew football when he said our midfield don't work when de jong is in the center of a 3 man midfield (only with 2).
vulture didn't knew football when he said mexes is not a wc defender, after vulture said that mexes was permabenched for next 2 seasons.
vulture didn't knew football when he said emanuelson is terrible as fullbacks, after that he left the club and never played with roma & atalanta.
vulture didn't knew football when he said balo is a good player, he is not a problem of milan, and that torres won't do better, we all saw the results: 10th place without balo, torres only 1 goal.
vulture didn't knew football when he didn't want cerci and poli in milan.
vulture didn't knew football when he said we should not sell/loan paletta and rami, now we see what is paletta doing, and how rami played at france nt.
vulture didn't knew football when he said bertolacci is a fodder, some said "he didn't like him only because he was of genoa"
vulture didn't knew football when he said boateng will be a flop.
vulture didn't knew football when he said sosa is an old fodder, and it's a stupid transfer, many wanted him and though he would be a leader.
vulture didn't knew football when he said balo can revive his career in a small club.
vulture didn't knew football when in the summer he said de sciglio should play instead of antonini, it means montella also didn't?
vulture didn't knew football when he said bonaventura should be tested in midfield, it means montella also didn't?
vulture don't know football when he says niang is not that bad as you say and that suso is a not a messi or a top player.

well i will leave it for the future and see.

Vulture facts

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
The Suso or Niang debate is useless, both of them are far from world class. They are different players, with different tools but they both need to be much smarter than they are. This is not that bad, because experience can still improve them, but also, top teams usually seeks for players that have their qualities combined, i don't think we would get much far in CL with Niang and Suso in the starting XI.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The Suso or Niang debate is useless, both of them are far from world class. They are different players, with different tools but they both need to be much smarter than they are. This is not that bad, because experience can still improve them, but also, top teams usually seeks for players that have their qualities combined.

:thumbsup:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fassone & Mirabelli had an agreement for Kolasinac before the sale of the club got postponed. #GdS

His contract expires in the summer. Unless Juve get a deal done for him this month, Mirabelli can still sign him to a pre-contract if the sale gets done next month or so.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Galliani has contacted Lazio president Lotito to request the loaning of Danilo Cataldi [Mediaset].

He would be a nice young option to get and rotate in the midfield, but I doubt it happens since it's from a direct competitor in Lazio.

I think a vice Locatelli will arrive on loan though. Maybe somebody like a Lucas Leiva, Hernanes, maybe a Schweinsteiger.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Suso is a solid player. Left footed wide forward like Berrardi is much, much stronger player...

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I definetely can see Suso being part of a CL winning team. Hes got the brain for it

Status
Not open for further replies.