Week 9: FC Internazionale vs A.C. Milan 21/10/2018 20:30

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
it's here, it's on
1514414112.png

Win, win, win, win, win (yeah)
Fuck everything else, win, win, win, win (win)

UNOFFICIAL COUNTDOWN: 13d 13h 45min - https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/soccer?iso=20181021T2030&p0=157&msg=inter+-+Milan&font=cursive

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
win pls. tough game no doubt.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
It'll be a high-scoring game for sure. 3-2 to us.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
They played badly last time out, but the cunts will surely be fired up for this one.

I would like Reina to start, as i have no faith in Dollaruma. Except for being tall he brings nothing to the table. His command in the area is pathetic for someone that size, every time a cross comes in he fumbles to punch it away, how he doesn't catch it being that tall is beyond me.

Then there's Abate, who is a walking disaster as well.

Also the CD paring better be Caldara - Romagnioli for this one.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I would like Reina to start, as i have no faith in Dollaruma. Except for being tall he brings nothing to the table. His command in the area is pathetic for someone that size, every time a cross comes in he fumbles to punch it away, how he doesn't catch it being that tall is beyond me.

This...

Musakio-Zapata most likely

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
They played badly last time out, but the cunts will surely be fired up for this one.

problem is we need him to play in order to boost his market value. To ship him off, we have to ensure he plays a fair chunk of the games provided he shows flashes of brilliance.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

lol :fp:. caldara played 1 game for us and is currently injured.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
It'll be a high-scoring game for sure. 3-2 to us.

first person not to mention "win". if we dont win then it's pretty clear whose fault it is.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I predict 4-2 victory for us.

Suso, Higuain x2, Cutrone

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
problem is we need him to play in order to boost his market value. To ship him off, we have to ensure he plays a fair chunk of the games provided he shows flashes of brilliance.

True, but we should play him in EL, not in the league were the points actually matter towards our CL qualification. (its not like we are going to win the EL)

lol :fp:. caldara played 1 game for us and is currently injured.

He played only one game because Gattuso is treating him like he is some primavera player, not a player of a team that did as good as us last season, and is considered one of the best talents in Italy.

As for him being injured, this game is two weeks away. Plenty of time for him to heal.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
If Abate starts we'll lose simple as that.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
with our current finishing ... and defending ... it should be easy for inter

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
?

We scored 10 goals and conceded 3 in the last week.

goals:
against chievo - the worst team in serieA (19 goals lost in 8 games)
against greeks reserve team we were close to lose but scored 3 at the end
win against sass looks better but after frosinone, chievo and genoa they have worst defense in serieA

we miss like 2-3 chances (some better some not) to get 1 goal, against good organized teams we wont have so many opportunities

defense:
we are shaky every time when someone start pressing us as whole team and we are tired - since first game of the season. also when we score a goal and attack less other teams just start dominate us ... we lack of ball possession in midfield and lack of speed in attack so even shit teams are not really worry about us.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
^

pace whores :lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
2-0 victory.

Higuain and a Hakan free kick.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
loool pace whores.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He played only one game because Gattuso is treating him like he is some primavera player, not a player of a team that did as good as us last season, and is considered one of the best talents in Italy.

As for him being injured, this game is two weeks away. Plenty of time for him to heal.

I'm not talking about talent. Derby is not a good time to experiment for someone who is currently injured and just played once. If he wasn't injured he gattuso would have no doubt started him against chievo and Olympiakos.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
As someone who attended the derby last October, (I wanted to kill Biglia after the game) I can say with first hand experience that it doesn’t matter what form the teams are brining into the game. The atmosphere in the stadium dictates the terms more often than not. And our ultras kick ass!
We were 10-15k to Inter’s 55-60k supporters and we were out screaming them my some length!
I’m praying for a win. I have a good feeling about this but it could be a close win which makes it even more sweeter.
LesssssssssssGoooooooooooo
90c3b9e7642f8d6ebc13757bd783fe49.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
As someone who attended the derby last October, (I wanted to kill Biglia after the game) I can say with first hand experience that it doesn’t matter what form the teams are brining into the game. The atmosphere in the stadium dictates the terms more often than not. And our ultras kick ass!
We were 10-15k to Inter’s 55-60k supporters and we were out screaming them my some length!
I’m praying for a win. I have a good feeling about this but it could be a close win which makes it even more sweeter.
LesssssssssssGoooooooooooo
90c3b9e7642f8d6ebc13757bd783fe49.jpg

:thumbsup: more posts like this ples

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Just a shame there is the international break before this one.

Forza Milan!

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Just starting a good run of form, I kind of wish this game wasn't next. Impossible to predict how derbies will turn out.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Man must be hard living with the fact that the only reason you even exist is thanks to Milan, and you're trying to be good year after year to even have any remote chance of one day in the future have the sucess Milan has had throughout its history :lol:

Schedule