Who's the next striker for Milan ?

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
Another striker I like is Milan Baros. A great striker who's always a danger. He just returned from an injury and I haven't seen him play yet but I think he hasn't changed :tongue:

EDIT: well he scored a nice goal against Leeds Utd, guess he's back :)

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RUI COSTA & all milan players
we know now. Cheva.

sboudefar

Primavera
Reaction score
super pippo inzaghi forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-chevanton
-milan baros
-mutu
-totti(impossible)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
K-J said:
Another striker I like is Milan Baros. A great striker who's always a danger. He just returned from an injury and I haven't seen him play yet but I think he hasn't changed :tongue:

Agree ! :tongue:

And Houllier finally seems to agree too :rolleyes:

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
chevaton would be a great signin'.

this guy kicks fantastic curves!!!and i've known his capablity since season 01-02... i think he'd definetly grown quite a lot since then.

besides,he's got great style...

stop talkin' 'bout those unrealistic things like signin' totti and adriano, let's get something more expectable.

Boban

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Nesta
Baros and Cheva would be good

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The first question to be asked is: Are we in need of those strikers?
Look at Inter, they have a shitload of them, some of them are good some are little better. Undeniably Martins and Adriano both are great strikers who will be welcomed by most top teams around the globe. The same goes to the others. But the problem arise when you have 5 or 6 players in the same position as you, and although it's should give you a motivation to work harder and to improve, it's unhealthy for the team. Every single one of the Inter forwards is a national team player, so they demand a placement in the starting 11. I would prefer a current situation with 4 available strikers, and with Kaka as a 3rd option (with 2 playing forwards).
And just for a speculation and to add something:
1. Carlos Tevez (Boca) - I am not a latino or Boca fan, but i saw this guy playing and he worth it.
2. Chevanton (Lecce) - Agree with everybody else. Should be a good signing.
3. "Bobo" Vieri - You all know this so no need to introduction. What I like in this guy, is his presence in the box. If he is there, ther is almost a constant danger. Unfortunately he is old (32?).
4. Yossi Benayoun (Racing Santander) - He is not a striker, but he can play at the same position as Kaka and Rui are filling today. Real talent improved a lot since the last year.

Why in the whole world we would need Corradi or Bazzani? IMO they are not good enough, comparing to strikers we have at the moment.

acmilan1988

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
newyorker said:
Why in the whole world we would need Corradi or Bazzani? IMO they are not good enough, comparing to strikers we have at the moment.
100% agree.

We don't need Bazzani and Corradi who are not better than Tomasson.

We need V.Vaart, Chevanton and two young defenders and we will be the most complete team for the next 6 years at least!!!!!!

panserjohan

Primavera
Reaction score
Milan should have bought Orjan Berg from Rosenborg a long time ago... they could also take interest in the Norwegian strikers T.A.Flo (siena) and Azar Karadas (rosenborg)

J.K

Reaction score
Tevez would be a wonderful acquisition;
now i'm not joking but i got a lot of time for Rooney;
Adapting to a new league and culture could be a problem but this bloke will be great!

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
J.K said:
Tevez would be a wonderful acquisition;
now i'm not joking but i got a lot of time for Rooney;
Adapting to a new league and culture could be a problem but this bloke will be great!

No sorry we sign just cute players hehehe we dont need Tevez(joking) .. anyway he played with doping so many games .. he is not for Milan ..
We need Chevanton ..

Cheva-Sheva :devil2:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
I don't really care to see any young Italian join the side in a back-up striker role. Don't get me wrong, Bazzani and Gilardino are both really good players, but a foreigner just seems better suited to this role. Diego would be ideal.....and as KJ suggested, I do like Baros as well.

I would have to think more about some other players....

Reaction score
i'd rather like to see Milan signing young-next-big-thing names like Kaka' instead of established strikers. Unless he's really good and suits Milan well.

Gilardino is my choice

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Honest speaking, in reality Milan does not really need anymore striker for now. Unless they are Thiery Hendry, Raul or N.V. Raud.
We need defender more than striker now.
Please get J. Stam or Caravano. Dont waste anymore money on striker.

sboudefar

Primavera
Reaction score
1-sheva
2-sheva
3-sheva and only sheva!!
we have the best striker of the world!why search another player!!
if we must buy another striker i hope to see:chevanton,corradi or simoné inzaghi in milan!

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
NICOLA POZZI - CHEVANTON - CARLITOS TEVEZ... milan's future... :devil2:

for now... we need to sell borriello and bring they to milan to adapt just like kaka... and learn how to score from Sheva, Pippo and Joker... them we will have our future secure in the front zone... :devil2:

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
Gilardino is my first pick

J.K

Reaction score
Sheva is an absolute superstar. He made the Depor defenders look like statues. As for Kaka, unbelieveable!

Schedule