The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Which Bakayoko do you think we got ?
Monacoyoko 43 74.14%
Chelseayoko 15 25.86%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-05-2019, 06:21   #561
mleite
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

I support Baka. He only spent 2-3 minutes warming up & he didn’t refuse to come on. Rino lost his temper & swore at him, Baka swore back. They have patched it up now & hopefully we can forget about it & move on. Baka should play. He shouldn’t be overly punished for everything.

Signature
Forza Milan! ❤️
mleite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 08:07   #562
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Pro players have no class these days and are the epitome of sissies. Everybody just whines.. They whine when benched, they whine when subbed off, they whine at minuscule fouls, and they whine at non-fouls while pretending to hold random parts of their body.. great game but the current gen players are definitely entitled and are eliminating the class and respect from the game... As far as Baka goes, he has been a child and a douchebag of late, but that being said I don't think he is a bad guy and I feel he will redeem himself. Also Rino being a pretty upfront guy will probably be able to rectify things after a face-to-face

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 14:10   #563
milanator
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mleite View Post
I support Baka. He only spent 2-3 minutes warming up & he didn’t refuse to come on. Rino lost his temper & swore at him, Baka swore back. They have patched it up now & hopefully we can forget about it & move on. Baka should play. He shouldn’t be overly punished for everything.
What has he been overly punished for? If anything Milan and especially Rino are dealing in a very understanding way with his actions.
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 14:45   #564
mato
World Cup Winner

He's going to shinter?
mato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 15:50   #565
Moggster
Banned

Fav. Players: Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho

Hate him or love him, he is not getting redeemed. It's already been confirmed. Chelsea probably need him back after the transfer ban anyway. I thought he turned into decent CDM, good in duels and aerials often in the right place won possession alot. Passing and offensively not so much, he pretty much can't play mezzala.

I bear no ill-will against him because I think both Gattuso and him fucked up and they're both stubborn and stupid people who both will be gone at the end of June.
Moggster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 21:37   #566
Buske
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggster View Post
Hate him or love him, he is not getting redeemed. It's already been confirmed. Chelsea probably need him back after the transfer ban anyway. I thought he turned into decent CDM, good in duels and aerials often in the right place won possession alot. Passing and offensively not so much, he pretty much can't play mezzala.

I bear no ill-will against him because I think both Gattuso and him fucked up and they're both stubborn and stupid people who both will be gone at the end of June.
Where?
Buske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 22:20   #567
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

It's been rumoured, not confirmed. Let's see what he contributes in our last games.
Hitchens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 21:53   #568
Ronin
Suso's left foot

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Had some mistakes, but good effort overall. Glad the drama was resolved

Signature
We practice unpopular culture, that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 01:48   #569
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Not really

he's been one of our best performers ever since the initial biglia injury. at this point if we had to sell Kessie to keep Bakayoko, I'd do it in an instant
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 05:26   #570
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

great performance considering all the drama.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 06:02   #571
Pingu
Maldoban

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
he's been one of our best performers ever since the initial biglia injury. at this point if we had to sell Kessie to keep Bakayoko, I'd do it in an instant
Totally this. Kessie has been average, some good games some poor games. Bad decision making and wasteful. Could be down to the coach but if we can get 40m for him then run to the bank.
Pingu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 06:47   #572
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Yes, yoko>kessie

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 10:49   #573
nanook
Rookie

nanook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 15:00   #574
Buske
AC Milan Legend

Agree, would keep him and sell Kessie. Big, strong, decent technique for that kind of player, can tank past few players with his quick accelerating.
If we intend to keep him then we need more attacking minded/technical midfielders around him, in RMF/LMF positions
Old 12-05-2019, 16:42   #575
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

No way we will find a better midfielder for 35M than him. If this management is going to leave him at Chelsea but then invests 25M on Sensi I'm going to Milano to punch some faces.
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2019, 12:00   #576
milanator
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buske View Post
Agree, would keep him and sell Kessie. Big, strong, decent technique for that kind of player, can tank past few players with his quick accelerating.
If we intend to keep him then we need more attacking minded/technical midfielders around him, in RMF/LMF positions
Kessie is more important for our game though, Baka is good but from this seasons experience I rather play without him than without Kessie.

Finding a better b2b that offers the same movement and workload as Kessie is even harder than finding a better CDM than Baka
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2019, 17:53   #577
Buske
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
Kessie is more important for our game though, Baka is good but from this seasons experience I rather play without him than without Kessie.

Finding a better b2b that offers the same movement and workload as Kessie is even harder than finding a better CDM than Baka
No, he is not... maybe at the beginning, now surely not.

We dont need to find a b2b with the same movement, we need to find someone more attacking oriented. Needs to be a lot better in attack (so easy that you can find one in supermarket) and slightly worse in defence.
Someone with Hakan's defensive skills would do.
Old 13-05-2019, 18:53   #578
Ronin
Suso's left foot

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post

Kucka 3m. Grazie

Someone like Barella maybe? Kessie is horrible in offense. He gets himself in good positions and then fucks up royally. Defensively, we need Baka more than him.

Both of them together makes us too static... I think it might only work in double pivot for 4-2-3-1 and only if we have fast wingers + very good trequartista in the hole.

Signature
We practice unpopular culture, that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2019, 19:25   #579
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

I think if it happens that the Bakayoko out/Sensi in deal will horrify us at first but maybe pan out in the end.

For my money I hope we redeem Baka and buy Sensi as well.
Old 13-05-2019, 19:27   #580
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Kucka 3m. Grazie

Someone like Barella maybe? Kessie is horrible in offense. He gets himself in good positions and then fucks up royally. Defensively, we need Baka more than him.

Both of them together makes us too static... I think it might only work in double pivot for 4-2-3-1 and only if we have fast wingers + very good trequartista in the hole.
Is Barella way superior to Kessie offensively? Really? 1 goal and 4 assists vs Kessies 5 goals and 2 assists. Kessie can be annoying as fuck at times but he will probably thrive once our team is able to create more offensively.