• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
According to Hora 1, a Brazilian tv channel, Flamengo have confirmed the transfer of Lucas Paqueta to Milan for €35 million.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
did i misspell something in that post, or is everyone still salty that in this sea of negativity, mrnews brings light?

他妈的

他妈的

他妈的

他妈的

他妈的

他妈的

他妈的

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
yaas

i don't know the kid but if leo thinks he's great player then he's great player :o

plus he's really hardworker, he won't have problem with rino :o

we are building really nice strong squad, on summer go for CM and LW and we're officialy back :thumbsup:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
all there is to prove
and yeah, Pirlo had only vision :fp: a prime Pirlo would shit on the whole serie A right now, right this moment lmao physical my ass, as if he wasnt bullied when he played, it wasnt 20 years ago
Take your blinders off precious. Saying he is in piss poor form doesnt mean hes a poor player. Just that he is in piss poor form. We have conceded 10 goals in 7 games and Roma has played a significant part in it. Which defender would be considered in great form when a team lets in 10 goals in 7 games? The expectations we have of him means he has to play much better, that's all. Same BS excuses was used to defend Bonuccis garbage displays last season.

As for Pirlo, seem you are out of touch with modern football. Teams are much more mobile now and play more direct and the pace of the game is much more quicker. You cant just use the two DMs to hold of players for a player to make a pass tactic anymore. That doesnt necessarily mean it isnt possible, just means we need players that are quick thinking on the ball.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
yaas

i don't know the kid but if leo thinks he's great player then he's great player :o

plus he's really hardworker, he won't have problem with rino :o

we are building really nice strong squad, on summer go for CM and LW and we're officialy back
Leo has gotten us the likes of Pato, Kaka and TSilly.

#inLeowetrust

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
According to the reliable @VitoAngele, Milan is in advanced negotiations with Flamengo for Paqueta.

Not likely to be the only reinforcement in January.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Zlatan and Paqueta and we’re on like donkey kong

Hopefully we keep up our good form and we’re right in the mix for top 4 by January still.

On Paqueta, he’s seems to be a central midfielder who can play out wide also? Can someone give me the low down on what kind of player he is.

Is he the player who we’ve been screaming out for in the midfield?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
@hora1 are reporting that Flamengo has confirmed the sale of Lucas Paquetá to Milan for €35M. Medical visits are scheduled in the next days, with medical staff from Milan expected in Brazil soon.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clearly Flamingo hasn’t confirmed shit considering we haven’t seen any confirmation on a website or anything yet.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Who do you guys think would be an ideal Biglia backup/replacement?

Would love Rabiot there but his wages would be an obstacle plus we would probably not be his first choice. Not to mention he doesnt want to play in the middle.

Feel Lucas Paredes would be the most sensible choice.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Take your blinders off precious. Saying he is in piss poor form doesnt mean hes a poor player. Just that he is in piss poor form. We have conceded 10 goals in 7 games and Roma has played a significant part in it. Which defender would be considered in great form when a team lets in 10 goals in 7 games? The expectations we have of him means he has to play much better, that's all. Same BS excuses was used to defend Bonuccis garbage displays last season.

As for Pirlo, seem you are out of touch with modern football. Teams are much more mobile now and play more direct and the pace of the game is much more quicker. You cant just use the two DMs to hold of players for a player to make a pass tactic anymore. That doesnt necessarily mean it isnt possible, just means we need players that are quick thinking on the ball.

dude im not blind, I can read, doesnt make your post less hilarious. You probly havent watched a single game if you consider him to be in a bad form. He had just one fuck up and was amazing in that game too. Cant do much when the whole midfield played like shit and Biglia with Calabria were having brainfarts. He did his job perfectly. That logic is garbage : "conceded N goals, means all defenders were piss poor" , what is this, kindergarten? :lol:

I wont even comment on Pirlo, too bad we can have him back so he shushes you. I hope Tonali lives up to the hype and proves all you "modern football experts" deifying garbage like SMS wrong.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who do you guys think would be an ideal Biglia backup/replacement?

Would love Rabiot there but his wages would be an obstacle plus we would probably not be his first choice. Not to mention he doesnt want to play in the middle.

Feel Lucas Paredes would be the most sensible choice.

Apparently Rabiot refuses to play as a DM, apparently if is part of the reason as to why he doesn’t want to re-sign with PSG. Ideally he’s perfect, very experienced for his age and is at the right age to grow with the rest of the young crop we have here. I just don’t think he will come here and embrace that role. So realistically I’m not sure who we can get, atm I feel like he’s playing good football. Problem is, you just never know when he will break down again.

Hopefully Leo addresses the problem in January

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Now thats a fucking signing.

Young, talented, vice- kessie (not vice biliga) like we need. Because bakayoko is garbage and should kessie ever get injured, we are fucked

We just need a vice biliga now.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Now thats a fucking signing.

Young, talented, vice- kessie (not vice biliga) like we need. Because bakayoko is garbage and should kessie ever get injured, we are fucked

We just need a vice biliga now.

i thought he was coming as a starter ? over Bona?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
We need a vice Biglia, but I would rather have a marquee regista than someone who's comparable to Biglia and will end up not being regulae.

Soon Biglia will be too old

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
We need players with 100% muscle and 0 % intelligence

Alec? Some thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule