The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The commode is really slow for ppl starting to talk about tuttoshit news.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
wrong. We're just having fun and that all started after a massive kalishit outburst which came first, we found it stupid and took the other side to balance things out and ban a couple of butthurt rookies ;) If you were tracking my posts you'd see that I wasn't hyping Kaligol from the start, just when things got out of control because of spiteful hateposts from you and others.

We can at least agree on this part. But blaming only one side in this is not fair at all.
It's an underwhelming signing for a lot of people in here. They're not happy, so they rant for a bit, channel their frustration.
And you say you have a problem with that? So what do you do? Add more fuel to the fire and make it even worse and now you hate what's going on even more. :lol: Congratulations. You played yourself :D

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But there are a few underwhelming signings as well. Don't ask me to act happy about those. Can't tell anyone how they're supposed to feel

Yes. Because Real Madrid and Barcelona don't have any underwhelming players.
We should only sign 50m stars only from now on. :lol:
Unless someone asks for 100m. Then we pay 100m.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes. Because Real Madrid and Barcelona don't have any underwhelming players.
We should only sign 50m stars only from now on. :lol:
Unless someone asks for 100m. Then we pay 100m.

Yes, and Real Madrid and Barcelona fans are happy about every single one of their players. They never complain at all. Why aren't we more like them? :fp::lol:
Especially Real Madrid fans. They boo Ronaldo when he doesn't score for 2 games straight. :fp:

Last edited:

milanista1899

Solo Milan
Reaction score
People getting too worked up with Kalinic. There is a reason why he hasn't been wrapped up yet. Probably cuz he is the last resort in the case we fail to land any top striker.

Kalinic is a decent striker for a CL qualification..Since we have 4 spots..

A top striker can always be bought once we have CL next year. A team doesn't get built in a single mercato. The management has already built a good base.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
We can at least agree on this part. But blaming only one side in this is not fair at all.
It's an underwhelming signing for a lot of people in here. They're not happy, so they rant for a bit, channel their frustration.
And you say you have a problem with that? So what do you do? Add more fuel to the fire and make it even worse and now you hate what's going on even more. :lol: Congratulations. You played yourself :D

No we don't add fuel to the fire, hate posts are much more destructive than smaller troll posts, also it's not like we provoke everytime, many reasonable posts were made about Kalinic being not the marquee signing, and being a quality player that fits our needs of a Serie A ST and all that, but those posts have the same "tit calming" effect as the Kaligod posts, cause haters gonna hate ;)

And overall, you'll see that Kalinic is much closer to Kaligol than to Kalishit, so it's not really equal exaggerations and polar opposite opinions :)

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No we don't add fuel to the fire, hate posts are much more destructive than smaller troll posts, also it's not like we provoke everytime, many reasonable posts were made about Kalinic being not the marquee signing, and being a quality player that fits our needs of a Serie A ST and all that, but those posts have the same "tit calming" effect as the Kaligod posts, cause haters gonna hate ;)

Yes, keep saying you guys aren't to blame even one bit for this. Very mature and very helpful to the situation :thumbsup:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
People getting too worked up with Kalinic. There is a reason why he hasn't been wrapped up yet. Probably cuz he is the last resort in the case we fail to land any top striker.

A top striker can always be bought once we have CL next year. A team doesn't get built in a single mercato. The management has already built a good base.

no he wasnt wrapped up cause he's a Bacca replacement, and Bacca didn't leave until now :fp:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Yes, keep saying you guys aren't to blame even one bit for this. Very mature and very helpful to the situation :thumbsup:

ok we're to blame a lil bit ;) that's Kali wars, you can't have only positives at war, sometimes it's a hit and miss.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ok we're to blame a lil bit ;) that's Kali wars, you can't have only positives at war, sometimes it's a hit and miss.

:thumbsup: Let's all keep this in mind and try not to go overboard in the future

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
:lol: ok, ok
Borini is gonna win the Ballon d'Or next year!

Am I doing this right? :D

Seriously though, I think Borini is going to be a good signing. Note that I said good. Good player to have on the bench. People are scared because he's gotten so much playing time in pre season.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, and Real Madrid and Barcelona fans are happy about every single one of their players. They never complain at all. Why aren't we more like them? :fp::lol:
Especially Real Madrid fans. They boo Ronaldo when he doesn't score for 2 games straight. :fp:

Checkout Juve's fancy transfer market that led to their Scudetto.
How many underwhelming players do you see?

oV21BRm.png

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
if we're going with Dolboat then I'd keep Cutrone too and go full 352. at least 3 of our 4 strikers will get playing time this way.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seriously though, I think Borini is going to be a good signing. Note that I said good. Good player to have on the bench. People are scared because he's gotten so much playing time in pre season.

He's a Nocerino of the attack. Post-Ibra Nocerino. Poli at best. I expect absolutely nothing from him and don't think he'll get more than a few games anyway

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

People arent scared actually, but the reason is not his playtime, but his play quality for that playtime :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Checkout Juve's fancy transfer market that led to their Scudetto.
How many underwhelming players do you see?

http://i.imgur.com/oV21BRm./IMG][/QUOTE]

Don't care. A lot of them weren't happy back then too. It's all relative. You're asking for everyone to force themselves to be happy. Won't happen, so stop
If I was such an optimist, believe blindly that all our players are great and that we're gonna win all the trophies every year, then I would be an Arsenal fan :lol: I'd rather die :lol:

Last edited:

Pellegård

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Andriy Shevchenko, Kaka, Paolo Maldini, Thomas Helveg, Christian Eriksen
Dolberg is a clinical finisher, though he still has a lot to learn, I really want to see him in a Milan Jersey.

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
MB laying down the law. I like it. I could go as far as saying it's greattttt.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Han Li asked us to sign "DOLBERG"

Last edited by a moderator:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
He's a Nocerino of the attack. Post-Ibra Nocerino. Poli at best. I expect absolutely nothing from him and don't think he'll get more than a few games anyway

I think he's a tiny step above the two.

Just for the record, I don't think he's a good player, but for some specific tasks he's gonna be useful.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think he was always linked to Bacca, as soon as it was finalised or close to it we sign Kalinic. I'm still hopeful of a big name Auba or Belotti

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think he's a tiny step above the two.

Just for the record, I don't think he's a good player, but for some specific tasks he's gonna be useful.

I don't think anyone in here thinks he's a good player :lol:
I hope he'll be useful, but I don't expect him to be

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Milan won a CL with Gilardino as a backup striker.
And he played a lot of games.
Checkmate.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Niang and Cutrone are going surely so we still need another forward

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
so is it top player or top striker?

side note, who would prefer out of Auba, Modric, and Bale?
Rich coming from you. Sit down gimp. You are the one that seems to be menstrual. Shut the fuck up and go annoy someone else.
Do you feel like a big boy constantly calling people name on ze internetz?

Do you feel special?

Aww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule