Official: Friendlies

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Abate is so fucking shit
He provides no width whatsoever...he ruins our attacking game...fucking garbage
Every pass to that right side is a wasted pass...too bad our CAM's just usually do their job and are not aware of how shit Abate is
Same old thing...we have shit fullbacks who can't attack

:lol:

SexyStephan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Mastour has been doing well you morons
He's being played as a striker...whenever he had the ball he was too isolated up front to do anything about it...but he's been playing good passes and he's been good at keeping the ball

he had a pretty nice one-two with Locatelli but instead of Locatelli giving him the ball

he decided

to shoot

again

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
As said, lets have Niang & Mauri in. Those two, are the young players we want expressing themselves.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mastour

can you see how much pressure the defenders put on him = fear

:lol:

:eek:

Locatelli hasn't been flawless but he's been our best player going forward. You have to be high if you think Mastour has done well.

The former could probably get a loan somewhere in Serie B or relegation battle serie a.

I'd give Locatelli one more year in primavera before getting promoted to the first team.

Also calm the Locatelli hype

he almost shot the ball every time he touched it

And he's played better than Mastour. Both are playing out of position and yet only one has been playing well.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
He's always impressed by Boli. Just don't argue him on Boli. He will break your brain.

Again, small fry rnb'r assumes incorrectly. :)

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Mastour plays the role of the forward. He has been Pazzod most of the time by not getting any balls. Thats why he chooses to drop low from time to time to get any touches.
Alcione has a lot of defenders in the box thus making it hard for a 17yo non-CF get any touches.

He should be played deeper or wider. He's no tank like Ibra.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The movement is already more fluid with the changes made.

SexyStephan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
man I can't even be happy about the goals because the players I dislike scored :(

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Nocerino is better than Poli(its true)

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello 27s27 seconds ago

2nd half line-up vs. Alcione (4-3-1-2): Donnarumma; Calabria, Zaccardo, Alex, Albertazzi; Mauri, Mastalli, Nocerino; Suso; Niang, Cutrone.

here

SexyStephan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
:eek:

I'd give Locatelli one more year in primavera before getting promoted to the first team.

And he's played better than Mastour. Both are playing out of position and yet only one has been playing well.

I guess I'm not appreciating Locatelli because

every time he gets the ball

he shoots.

also its a lot easier to get involved in pay if you're playing a CAM than it is as striker in a 4312

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Donnarumma thinks he is Neuer :D

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Donnarumma looks quite composed(positive sign)

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

Schedule