Week 18: Milan vs Atalanta - Saturday - 23/12/2017 18:00 CET

hopetorture

Primavera
Reaction score
People who argue that RR is a good signing. Wtf are you on? Do you know what a LB/LWB does or are you comparing him to Armero and Constant? Because some teams have Alba, Alaba, Alonso, Marcelo while we have a slow player who can't defend nor attack.

We need a new coach before we can decide on who leaves. Because in all honesty, at this point everyone could leave. But it's certainly on the coach who's producing shit results and shit performances.

guess ur right. we kinda lack pace.
though if we go back to summer, i remember checking the inter forums and they were so depressed with no signings and us getting everyone decent...now we are close to relegation and they are close to the scudetto ffs.

actually i thought it was a decent mercato, i would have done the same, go for a huge squad reshuffle, we were kinda lethargic in the last few years...well it did not work out. but getting gattuso to a team in this position? huge mistake.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Uhh I missed the game....

...and my poor brother was in Milano to see the game

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The standard of fans on this forum is embarrassing.
Just a sign of our generation. 15 pages? :fp:
When times are good, people are happy to be a Milan fan but they won't take the suffering as part of the deal.

Not really sure what is the best choice of action now. It's hard to be rational. I have no fondness for any of the players at the minute. No real leaders. I do admire Kessie and Borini, for their efforts. Kessie has a place in the team, going forward. I'd rather Suso and Bonaventura stay too, but the rest I would happily see leave.

Just start Locatelli, Silva and Cutrone each week now too.

I'd like Gattuso to resign and we hire a guy who has some pedigree to prove his worth enough to earn a seat for next season. We can't waste the entire season, and need to gel and improve some of our young talent.
:star:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the biggest mistake was that F&M followed montella bindely during the mercato
montella had stupid ideas like bringing hakan to play him LM and let bona play LW even when it's not his role
ideas like let's bring silva for 40M€
even during bad periods, silvio had pushed for his wishes, i remember that allegri was against robinho but B&G wanted him because he was a good name and tought he would be good, and he helped us win the scudetto
a strong management should never follow the coach blindely in his needs
:star:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
The standard of fans on this forum is embarrassing.
Just a sign of our generation. 15 pages? :fp::lol:

Calm your tits superfan, its the same deal everywhere. Big clubs have glory hunter fans, shocking init?

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
the biggest mistake was that F&M followed montella bindely during the mercato
montella had stupid ideas like bringing hakan to play him LM and let bona play LW even when it's not his role
ideas like let's bring silva for 40M€
even during bad periods, silvio had pushed for his wishes, i remember that allegri was against robinho but B&G wanted him because he was a good name and tought he would be good, and he helped us win the scudetto
a strong management should never follow the coach blindely in his needs

A strong management forms and articulates an encompassing project and selects directors, players and coach according to this project. We did none of this.

China should speak out on why Fassone and Mirabelli still have their trust and what kind of project this is in terms of time. if it's a 5 year project, fans will know to calm down for now. By keeping quiet they are creating chaos and it's doing no good.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A strong management forms and articulates an encompassing project and selects directors, players and coach according to this project. We did none of this.

China should speak out on why Fassone and Mirabelli still have their trust and what kind of project this is in terms of time. if it's a 5 year project, fans will know to calm down for now. By keeping quiet they are creating chaos and it's doing no good.

Yep. :thumbsup:

Fassone and Mirabelli just bought players without having a formation in mind and had no alternatives if the first option wasn't obtained (ex. Keita).

VultureNut

Expiring Contract
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Vultures, Any free transfers, Fodder, Sub-par Fodder.
Calm your tits superfan, its the same deal everywhere. Big clubs have glory hunter fans, shocking init?

We still have glory hunters?

Boy did they fuck up.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The fact that we are all still here is evidence to the fact that we are not glory hunters. Otherwise, we would have jumped ship as Milan is experiencing one of the worst spells in its history. 9 points from relegation at Christmas, who could have ever imagined?

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Coppa Italia derby next. The year hasnt ended yet :(

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
If anyone jumps ship then fuck them ... milan till the day I die, even if we go to serie z

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
The fact that we are all still here is evidence to the fact that we are not glory hunters. Otherwise, we would have jumped ship as Milan is experiencing one of the worst spells in its history. 9 points from relegation at Christmas, who could have ever imagined?

Exactly :star:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They fucked up so hard.

Fassone and Mirabelli did that on their own :lol::lol::lol:

They're the idiots who kept buying just to buy.

Now I see why Inter let them go so easily.

If we are searching for silver linings

At least when we fire F&M and hire legit coach, we might see improvement like Inter.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Tu sei tutta la mia vita

I will always love you

Forza Milan :heart:

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As soon as we lost Conti-shit seemed to go downhill. This shit with Donna and uncertainty about future really can’t be helping. Gattuso as a manager is a disaster and shows u how even Montella is miles ahead of him. We need a proper coach ASAP

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Glory hunters on an AC Milan forums in 2017 LUL. Forums members do not have a fucking single thing to do with the situation. We are all 100% oblivious to the club's management team and the squad. We are not as influential as we think we are. And different people have different life matters to take care of and they choose to support Milan in different ways. One can insult Dollarumour from the San Siro stands and that might be as influential as one can get.

I'm sorry for bashing Montella but Gattuso being shit was foreseen. He was expected to bring shit results and we'll bear with it. He merely came in order for Montella to be gone. He did not come to save the season which was already written off by Montella and the management team. We did not fire Guardiola and brought in Gattuso. We fired shit coach Montella who was given shit players by shit management. We'll keep going through random shit coaches until shit really hits the fan and the table is flipped.

Even if that means relegation, we'll go that far just to regain self-esteem and sanity.

ACMagnifico

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu Zambrotta Dida Nesta Pirlo Maldini Pato Robinho Menez Gattuso Ibra Balo Abate
Milan top 3 -

Cutrone
Monto
RR

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Will always love milan but man this sucks bad.