Corrupt Filthy Scum - FC Barcelona

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Wow never heard of those, can you quote them here? Thanks in advance.

http://www.sport360.com/article/barcelona-supremo-sandro-rosell-hits-out-foreign-owners-football

I will never put a game on at 12 noon for the Chinese audience.

this after all the other clubs agreed that games at 12 noon during winters are not a bad idea at all and good for viewers around the world. Even Mourinho supported this. Anyway he spills a lot of his vitriol in that article. What he says smacks of borderline racism.

http://www.barcelonafootballblog.co...football-el-clasico-2011-continuing-nonsense/

african kids taking away opportunities from "our boys" in la masia. Normally i wouldnt pick out blogs as proof but afaik he is a well known author.

http://www.barcelonafootballblog.com/4562/fc-barcelona-offcially-closed-society-aka-color-appalled/

and this article explains how rossell made barcelona a closed society with policies smacking of xenophobia.

you can understand where their holier than thou attitude stems from.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think there's a few people who've misunderstood what 'mes que un club' means. It refers to the historical and cultural significance of the club in relation to Franco and mainland Spain. It's not about playing 'superior' football or giving more money to the poor or anything like that

@Dominate: Likewise
@Madridista: The funny thing is you're a RM fan and complain about systematic diving and conning of referees. With that said you're supposed to hate Barca, so I don't mind ;) I hate RM, too
@Fiero: It's okay. Cry it out, you'll feel better afterwards.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Can't we just rename this Thread "F.C Barcelona" ???

This name is so ... :fp:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
fiero, stop it.

I like you, and you contribute a lot, but this goes to dru levels of trolling. Calum, Sven, C4M said it perfectly.

They have their positives and negatives like, i don't know... all of a humanity? They are having their best moment in history, it is debatable who is better them or sacchi's milan, but their is certainly no 'wrong' answer (I'll side with the red/black but point is, after 2 ucl's in 3 years and racking up trophies like it's nothing... they deserve atleast a place in the argument.).

I don't get WHY you care so much. I read all your points, but it still cries of some sort of bitterness and jealousy. They won't rise forever, but ultimately their success has nothing to do with milan's current shortcomings. It has nothing to do with fact milan cannot develop a player to save their life, it has nothing to do with fact galliani extends everyone until they hit social security. In short, it's a bit petty and you (personally you) are better than that.

and yah ronnie hit it on the head, nothing wrong with 'mas que un club' because barca does signify more than football to it's members, it's a culture thing for catalans, which is fine. Let them live in 1800s. That's also been a BIG reason they've had problems in past. turning on players who aren't catalan. Racism in stands. Etc. Because yeah, anytime you play up some sort of nationalism, you're going to get the bad too...

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
@Madridista: The funny thing is you're a RM fan and complain about systematic diving and conning of referees. With that said you're supposed to hate Barca, so I don't mind ;) I hate RM, too

Are you seriously comparing Barcelona and Madrid in terms of how much they dive? Madrid dive just as much as any other club in the world, like Milan, Inter, Liverpool, Bayern etc. aka the normal amount. You took it to another level with your collective diving, Barcelona are head and shoulders above anyone else when it comes to diving and pressuring referees.

Hey I admit Di Maria and Ronaldo dive occasionally (Cristiano very rare of late, but Di Maria still can be a disgrace at times). But thats pretty much it, unlike your team where EVERY SINGLE PLAYER dives. And the greatest problem is that you dismiss it as if it isn't true, as if its not a part of your entire strategy, or as you say 'Barca DNA' , which is ridiculous and one of those pompous, pretentious things that make people hate you. We know we aren't saints but at least we don't pretend we are like certain someone. Thats the thing that pisses me off the most. You try to pass it off as if its ok because others dive too, while you do it ten times more, and still have the courtesy to say you are somehow the classiest club of all.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
No he didn't, as they been known that they are Merda & Ladri!

Known to? Known by? It is classy to repeatedly call some entity 'shit'?

You have complete liberty to talk with disrespect about anything, but doing that while simultaneously slamming others for being 'unclassy' is hypocritical and Barcelonian.

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
this should be a sergio hate thread instead. that guy is such a cunt :fp:

GeNiUs_CiDe

Adroit DarkHorse
Reaction score
2006 semis:

2009 semis:

Fletcher fake red to miss the final 09:

2010 semis:

2011 1st knockout round:

2011 semis:

All of their Champions League wins this decade contained clear ref errors that benefited them. Coincidence?

Speak the truth even if it is bitter. Outstanding thread bro.

Barca is a sensationalized media frenzy. To put it best, Barca is a microcosm of world politics in mainstream news. You know that there is so much bullshit, but the coverup is so disgusting and apparent for those that can use their "free" intellect. Then you have gatekeepers in the same way that know the establishment in politics is evil, but don't have the audacity to say it publicly, but internally the corruption circulates in their bodies. In other words, mental fuck ups.

Finally, I apologize for being a little graphic.

Reaction score
Are you seriously comparing Barcelona and Madrid in terms of how much they dive?

>> Yes, and RM are probably worse

Madrid dive just as much as any other club in the world, like Milan, Inter, Liverpool, Bayern etc. aka the normal amount. You took it to another level with your collective diving, Barcelona are head and shoulders above anyone else when it comes to diving and pressuring referees.

>> It's Mourinho who criticize refs after and before almost all of his big games. It was Madrid media who publicised a photoshoped image claiming a Barca player was offside when he clearly wasn't on the original pic. It's RM who get three times as many penalties.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrt-DsXIHPU
www.youtube.com/watch?v=re93dqVgxm4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shwr7k5KL3M
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NThQnMh6gcY

Hey I admit Di Maria and Ronaldo dive occasionally (Cristiano very rare of late, but Di Maria still can be a disgrace at times).

>>> Occasionally? Seriously. I think Di Maria dived for 4-5 penalties last season, and tried many more. CR has 2 diving compilations, one of them almost exclusively for his time in RM (first link)

But thats pretty much it, unlike your team where EVERY SINGLE PLAYER dives.

>> Marcelo? He's approaching Alves' levels.

And the greatest problem is that you dismiss it as if it isn't true, as if its not a part of your entire strategy, or as you say 'Barca DNA' , which is ridiculous and one of those pompous, pretentious things that make people hate you. We know we aren't saints but at least we don't pretend we are like certain someone. Thats the thing that pisses me off the most. You try to pass it off as if its ok because others dive too,

>> Who's the one who just brushed RM dives away? Occasionally? I've clearly said I don't like it. You have hated on Barca for something RM does just as often.

while you do it ten times more, and still have the courtesy to say you are somehow the classiest club of all.

>> I obviously haven't. Tbh I don't think anyone in their sane mind would. Players like Xavi, Pique and Puyol might think it's the greatest ever for them, because they were born cules. How is this strange?

Last edited:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Are you seriously comparing Barcelona and Madrid in terms of how much they dive?

>> Yes, and RM are probably worse

LOL no further discussion necessary. :lol::fp:

Every team has a couple of players who dive. Only one team has its players trained and groomed to dive, intentionally turning it into common practice on an institutional level.

Now go post more Ronaldo diving comps from ManU.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I still blame the refs more for barca's diving than Barca. Yes they abuse the system, but ultimately if a ref did his job better, they wouldn't get away with it.

Also, their are different types of dives.... Xavi's dive v. Milan, while annoying as a milan fan isn't any different than what kaka and pippo do on occasion.

Busquets dives in midfield, grabbing face when he is untouched like when he ran into marcelo. That's just embarrassing AND that's' disgusting a ref misses it.

--

With regards to diving, I'd LOVE to see UEFA enforce post-match suspensions/punishment towards it. Review tape, and suspend players based on dives.

I guarantee if uefa did that and he was set to miss next game, you wouldn't see likes of busquets doing shit he does.

Of course UEFa or FIFA would have to show some competence and actual toughness to do such a thing. Both things the shammockery of organizations don't.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

You have complete liberty to talk with disrespect about anything, but doing that while simultaneously slamming others for being 'unclassy' is hypocritical and Barcelonian.

No it is not, I slammed the people who can't respect themselves and disrespect our club in the name of Milan's Fan!! and About class, we are Class Club and we are class fans, you like it or not and it is over your head.

Edit: I can call them the shit that I want but without making a special thread to cry moan for, and in addition. THEY ARE Merda & Ladri and F****** Barthashit and Real Pathetic Merda!

Last edited:
Reaction score
LOL no further discussion necessary. :lol::fp:

Every team has a couple of players who dive. Only one team has its players trained and groomed to dive, intentionally turning it into common practice on an institutional level.

Now go post more Ronaldo diving comps from ManU.

Busquets is the only one who does it frequently. RM has two, + like Barca a bunch who do it occasionally. Barca being a less physical side naturally gets more hits than RM, but RM still manages to dive just as often.

ps: this won't lead us anywhere

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

sticky this thread. :o

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Why is there a Madrid fan and a Barcelona fan arguing with each other on a Milan forum?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Why would UEFA ruin a brand that they have built up so patiently? Football needs global money, global money needs brands, brands need brand-building, brand-building involves turning a blind eye towards your product's mistakes and bad qualities.

Guardiola, Xavi etc arent' idiots. They don't really think that the Barca way is the only way to play football. Similarly, all Sky pundits can't be stupid enough to think that EPL is leagues above every other league or that Serie A is a poor league etc. These guys have been told to repeat certain things as much as they can, in order to aid the respective product that these guys sell. Barcelona/EPL.

Unfortunately, most people fall for marketing.

(This kinda includes Galliani's oft-repeated line about the emotional bond that we have towards senior players. Poppycock. We are just being cheap about spending money, but many fans fall for the emotional argument - some feel happy about it, some think Galliani is an idiot because of it. Either way, it is not the right picture.)

No it is not, I slammed the people who can't respect themselves and disrespect our club in the name of Milan's Fan!! and About class, we are Class Club and we are class fans, you like it or not and it is over your head.

Edit: I can call them the shit that I want but without making a special thread to cry moan for, and in addition. THEY ARE Merda & Ladri and F****** Barthashit and Real Pathetic Merda!

You don't get it and your interpretation of 'class' is clearly different. But I can't be bothered.

Why is there a Madrid fan and a Barcelona fan arguing with each other on a Milan forum?

LOL, I think Fiero might have just broken down some sort of fourth wall between fans of different clubs.

Last edited:

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
@jasper i tend to browse other clubs forums when there is news that involves both clubs, just came across it, was surprised at how fast they caught on to it lol

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
A symbol of the masonic and corrupt world we live in.

I'm intrigued, more by the masonic twist... tell us more.

Fiero

Reaction score
fiero, stop it.

I like you, and you contribute a lot, but this goes to dru levels of trolling. Calum, Sven, C4M said it perfectly.

They have their positives and negatives like, i don't know... all of a humanity? They are having their best moment in history, it is debatable who is better them or sacchi's milan, but their is certainly no 'wrong' answer (I'll side with the red/black but point is, after 2 ucl's in 3 years and racking up trophies like it's nothing... they deserve atleast a place in the argument.).

I don't get WHY you care so much. I read all your points, but it still cries of some sort of bitterness and jealousy. They won't rise forever, but ultimately their success has nothing to do with milan's current shortcomings. It has nothing to do with fact milan cannot develop a player to save their life, it has nothing to do with fact galliani extends everyone until they hit social security. In short, it's a bit petty and you (personally you) are better than that.

and yah ronnie hit it on the head, nothing wrong with 'mas que un club' because barca does signify more than football to it's members, it's a culture thing for catalans, which is fine. Let them live in 1800s. That's also been a BIG reason they've had problems in past. turning on players who aren't catalan. Racism in stands. Etc. Because yeah, anytime you play up some sort of nationalism, you're going to get the bad too...

First of all thanks for the compliments, appreciated.

I care because almost everyone faps to them and chooses to ignore their blatant wrongdoings. You put it perfectly "they have their positives and negatives" but all most people see or talk about is positives. And many false claims are spread around until the average football fan takes it as the truth, doesn't it annoy you?

False stereotype: They are classy - Would a classy club turn on the sprinklers so that the team that knocked them out couldn't celebrate reaching their first Champions League final in 44 years?

False stereotype: Midget number 6 is classy - Do they mistake his football for his personality? Cos yeah he's a classy player, but a despicable annoying douche-bag. His mouth is bigger than his size, he's a sore loser, and he has to without fail degrade anyone who beats them and overrate their own wins.

False stereotype: They rely on youth products - Bullshit. Let's see their 06 CL win, Deco, Ronaldinho, Eto'o who were the core of the team weren't youth products. Midget diver number 6 didn't even start the final. Henry, Yaya, Ibra, Villa, Alves, Mascherano, Keita, etc. all come from other clubs, but we're all fed a lie that they RELY on youth products thus are more pure and holier and their wins mean more.

Never mind the fact that the philosopher spent crazy money in the market and most of it was failed investments. Hleb, Chygrynskiy, Caceres, to an extent Ibra, Henry, fuck even Mascherano. How much did these cost? Chygrynskiy was bought for €25 million and sold for €15 m, Ibra was the worst deal in history, but people just seemingly ignore these things.

You know what, the Dutch wannabe catalan media whore says Mourinho is arrogant, yet wasn't he the one shit talking before the 4-0 mauling by Milan? Isn't he always known for his arrogance and not knowing when to shut up? He's a legendary figure for the club and their philosophies are identical. He and all of their fans, (even the philosopher who was coached by Mourinho and they had a great relationship) blast Mourinho because they can't get over the fact that he was a translator when he arrived but in the end grew so much and came back and beat them.

You make a great point about their diving. UEFA could stop it if they want to, but they don't. They encourage them to dive their way into victories and get hailed as the classiest most successful club. FIFA's motto is "kick racism out of football", yet when a player yells racist chants in a high profile match watched by millions (clasico semi final Champions League) and Real Madrid reports it, nothing is done about it.

In the end of course I'm bitter, because I think they are overrated and they get away with much more than they should have. And my hatred of them has nothing to do with Milan. I remember I was a kid in 2000 and still hated their guts, I grew up watching them have 6 trophy-less seasons and now we have to live in a world where we get fed daily that they are perfect in everything. Which they're not.

I swear my intention wasn't to troll, I just see a lot of negatives about that club that most people ignore and choose to instead focus on their positives and overrate it. I refuse to be one of the sheep, and I'm not going to shut up about it either.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Fiero

Reaction score
Why would UEFA ruin a brand that they have built up so patiently? Football needs global money, global money needs brands, brands need brand-building, brand-building involves turning a blind eye towards your product's mistakes and bad qualities.

Guardiola, Xavi etc arent' idiots. They don't really think that the Barca way is the only way to play football. Similarly, all Sky pundits can't be stupid enough to think that EPL is leagues above every other league or that Serie A is a poor league etc. These guys have been told to repeat certain things as much as they can, in order to aid the respective product that these guys sell. Barcelona/EPL.

Unfortunately, most people fall for marketing.

(This kinda includes Galliani's oft-repeated line about the emotional bond that we have towards senior players. Poppycock. We are just being cheap about spending money, but many fans fall for the emotional argument - some feel happy about it, some think Galliani is an idiot because of it. Either way, it is not the right picture.)

Quality post.

--

About their diving, I borrow another quote from necromancer:

What are these teams? AC Pippo and Robinho FC?

You miss the point as it is the team, Barcelona, that is hated universally because play-acting and hounding the ref are two integral parts of their overall 'beautiful game' strategy.

Other teams might have one or two divers, but there's nothing that exists to this scale in top-class football.

To be specific, I have nothing against Iniesta or Villa or Pedro etc independently, but Barca squad and their philosophy is pukeworthy. And a lot of that puke gets sprayed on to individual players, which is but natural.

Summed it up perfectly. And those who believe that they don't dive to particular instructions by the philosopher, go watch Villa in Valencia or Mascherano in Liverpool.

The list of their divers is unreal: Puyol, Alves, Mascherano, Busquetes, Iniesta, Pedro, Villa, and Sanchez. These are regular divers that dive on matchday basis. Most of the rest dive as well just not as regularly. If that's not cheating then I don't know what is.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

I care because almost everyone faps to them and chooses to ignore their blatant wrongdoings. You put it perfectly "they have their positives and negatives" but all most people see or talk about is positives. And many false claims are spread around until the average football fan takes it as the truth, doesn't it annoy you?

But you're just giving them more attention with this thread (seriously I think its better when you hate someone to try to not give it all the attention you got cause it just comes off as inferiority complex), and truth be told, I'm sure most people in this forum are aware of the things that Barcelona does wrong (aka their not divine), and we have pointed it out several times. But it sucks that we have a thread to focus on all the things they do wrong, cause as much as I don't like them, they do have a lot of positive things (just like most teams), and I think we can come up with positive stuff from them, as well as point out negative aspects from their rivals in certain games.

Reaction score

>> There's just as many (if not more) false claims about wrong doings, like some you've mentioned.

False stereotype: They are classy - Would a classy club turn on the sprinklers so that the team that knocked them out couldn't celebrate reaching their first Champions League final in 44 years?

>> You're referring to one person, the gardener of Camp Nou.

False stereotype: Midget number 6 is classy - Do they mistake his football for his personality? Cos yeah he's a classy player, but a despicable annoying douche-bag. His mouth is bigger than his size, he's a sore loser, and he has to without fail degrade anyone who beats them and overrate their own wins.

>> Huh? He obviously is, even though he's a bit arrogant. He's not the usual night club camping, cheating, loyalty-deprived football mercenary.

False stereotype: They rely on youth products - Bullshit. Let's see their 06 CL win, Deco, Ronaldinho, Eto'o who were the core of the team weren't youth products. Midget diver number 6 didn't even start the final. Henry, Yaya, Ibra, Villa, Alves, Mascherano, Keita, etc. all come from other clubs, but we're all fed a lie that they RELY on youth products thus are more pure and holier and their wins mean more.

>> They've certainly done something right, though. Xavi, Puyol, Iniesta, Messi, Cesc, Pique, Pedro, Busquets, Valdes and Thiago all spent time in the youth setup. Without them there'd be no CL victories since that one in 06, actually, they probably wouldn't have won that one either.

Never mind the fact that the philosopher spent crazy money in the market and most of it was failed investments. Hleb, Chygrynskiy, Caceres, to an extent Ibra, Henry, fuck even Mascherano. How much did these cost? Chygrynskiy was bought for €25 million and sold for €15 m, Ibra was the worst deal in history, but people just seemingly ignore these things.

>> Are you blind? There's been loads of criticism. But then again none of them were as bad as the Torres deal. Henry did resonably well, he was very good in his first season. Mascherano has been useful with the few quality defenders Barca has.

You know what, the Dutch wannabe catalan media whore [was this necessary?] says Mourinho is arrogant, yet wasn't he the one shit talking before the 4-0 mauling by Milan? Isn't he always known for his arrogance and not knowing when to shut up? He's a legendary figure for the club and their philosophies are identical. He and all of their fans, (even the philosopher who was coached by Mourinho and they had a great relationship) blast Mourinho because they can't get over the fact that he was a translator when he arrived but in the end grew so much and came back and beat them.

>> Mou, legendary in Barca? Are you having a laugh? And he's obviously arrogant.

You make a great point about their diving. UEFA could stop it if they want to, but they don't. They encourage them to dive their way into victories and get hailed as the classiest most successful club.

>> This just isn't true

FIFA's motto is "kick racism out of football", yet when a player yells racist chants in a high profile match watched by millions (clasico semi final Champions League) and Real Madrid reports it, nothing is done about it.

>> Tbf Marcelo never reacted and there were no binding evidence, just a video where you could hear nothing and some subtitles calling Marcelo a monkey. Innocent 'til found guilty? About the diving part, most south american or south european clubs do. Milan, too.

In the end of course I'm bitter, because I think they are overrated and they get away with much more than they should have. And my hatred of them has nothing to do with Milan. I remember I was a kid in 2000 and still hated their guts, I grew up watching them have 6 trophy-less seasons and now we have to live in a world where we get fed daily that they are perfect in everything. Which they're not.

>> Oh wait, so the bad years count against them now? How does that matter when it comes to how they play now? The bad sides of Barca get a lot more media exposure than the bad sides of other clubs. No matter how trivial.

I swear my intention wasn't to troll, I just see a lot of negatives about that club that most people ignore and choose to instead focus on their positives and overrate it. I refuse to be one of the sheep, and I'm not going to shut up about it either.

>> So you honestly think people haven't brought this up before, do you? You're just following the hate bandwagon like a... sheep. You make sounds but there's no sence to be made out of it. This thread bears all the marks of a hater/troll thread.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Quality post.

--

About their diving, I borrow another quote from necromancer:

Summed it up perfectly. And those who believe that they don't dive to particular instructions by the philosopher, go watch Villa in Valencia or Mascherano in Liverpool.

The list of their divers is unreal: Puyol, Alves, Mascherano, Busquetes, Iniesta, Pedro, Villa, and Sanchez. These are regular divers that dive on matchday basis. Most of the rest dive as well just not as regularly. If that's not cheating then I don't know what is.

Both Mascherano and Villa dived at times in their former clubs, just like at Barca. Not that I've seen much diving from Villa. 4-5 times from Mascherano, though.

Pedro is not a regular diver, but then again I guess you judge based on the game vs Madrid where he did exaggerate (but then again Marcelo did stomp on him twice)
Sanchez hasn't really dived for Barca
Puyol definitely doesn't dive more than Nesta

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Both Mascherano and Villa dived at times in their former clubs, just like at Barca. Not that I've seen much diving from Villa. 4-5 times from Mascherano, though.

Pedro is not a regular diver, but then again I guess you judge based on the game vs Madrid where he did exaggerate (but then again Marcelo did stomp on him twice)
Sanchez hasn't really dived for Barca
Puyol definitely doesn't dive more than Nesta

Hahahaha, you kidding with us, right! Go to hell and STFU.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
To me they represent everything that is wrong with the world. :D So either join in the hate-fest or embarrass yourself by defending that shit-hole of a club in what would be a flamed and most likely disrespectful debate.

Basically I opened this thread to share with the world my views on how I think this football club is a disgusting piece of shit. A symbol of the masonic and corrupt world we live in. I'm speaking scum levels that could only be rivaled by Milano's weaker team.

Here's a photo of a shaved cunt:

tumblr_ljsvxuUQ2r1qgrwvyo1_500.jpg

I think you meant Mourinho, and not Barca that is a disgusting piece of shit.
Everyone makes mistakes though.

No great love for Barca,I just love watching Messi play- A genius!

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
This thread stinks of bitterness.

Schedule