The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Personally I hate Vidal and the chances of him coming here are slim. But, he's a solid player. Just don't let him take Penalties lol.

haha yeah he sucks at penalties... hes more than solid though. Guys in the top 5 mids in the world...maybe even the #1 although its hard to compare players in different roles.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Villareal is playing right now why don't you scout him instead of "if I ask Villareal fans they are going to tell you that Musacchio is the Superstar of the team."

Lol ely just scored. This goal was their defences fault, the first one they couldn't do anything about it.

Don't what to think about musacchio... gonna wait for second half

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
vidal is a very good penalty taker, he's scored 28 out of his last 33.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Be realistic at least. Alcantara is one of the best performing midfielders this season, and bayern ain't a little club you know. Verratti would be more realistic that say a lot.

So is Vidal and we're being linked with him. Thiago's contract expires 2019 so there's a possibility but the chances for either are slim. Anyway, Bayern want 60m so less than the rumoured 80m PSG want for Verratti. The problem is we can barely guarantee EL football let alone CL which makes either signing extremely difficult. If we could fast forward a year and finished 4th with CL football it would be feasible.

Last edited:

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not happy we are linked with players because they have big name or are in big club instead of just with any player that is good. it would be better to sign players like tolisso, instead of fab or kovacic.

You have, honestly, terrible football opinions. I love your rumors and appreciate you bringing them to this forum, but your opinions are god awful.

Cesc is one of the best mids in the Premier league and if it wasn't for an ultra competitive chelsea side, he would start. In fact, Cesc would start in any other team in the PL every single day, maybe...MAYBE not City. He's been amazing every time he's been on the pitch, much like the season Isco is having.

Have you even seen him play?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
We've not had a midfield general since Seedorf and Van Bommel left in 2012. Not one player anywhere near either of their levels in the last five years.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Lol ely just scored. This goal was their defences fault, the first one they couldn't do anything about it.

Don't what to think about musacchio... gonna wait for second half

:thumbsup: Great. Hopefully Mirabelli can recoup some of the 9m we paid Raiola for him.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need to get to the champions league before we try to win it.

If we start building squads like we're in contention next year, we're gonna end up like United. Spending too much money on the wrong players.

Big name players will be needed and wanted by the Chinese in order to build the clubs revenue and brand, but we need to be patient. Next summer will be as important as this one

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
You have, honestly, terrible football opinions. I love your rumors and appreciate you bringing them to this forum, but your opinions are god awful.

Cesc is one of the best mids in the Premier league and if it wasn't for an ultra competitive chelsea side, he would start. In fact, Cesc would start in any other team in the PL every single day, maybe...MAYBE not City. He's been amazing every time he's been on the pitch, much like the season Isco is having.

Why are not all these teams after him if he is that good? His best years are behind him imo. I am afraid that is just another seedorf(lazy one) on high salary, but technically top notch. Can we afford that in midfield?

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I want Milan to stop following Mateo Musacchio. He's really average or even below that. And thats on top of being injured all the time.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Vidal bad penalty taker :lol:

sure

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
someone point out to me which of Villareal's 2 conceded goals was Musacchios fault.
thx.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
someone point out to me which of Villareal's 2 conceded goals was Musacchios fault.
thx.

Keep hyping him so that we don't sign him in the end. Throw in a 110% here and there just to be sure. Thanks

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Keep hyping him so that we don't sign him in the end. Throw in a 110% here and there just to be sure. Thanks

I want him. And looks like it's already a done deal.
It's 110% not going to happen.

giphy.gif

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Okay this match is boring. Turned it off

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
All you guys thought Bacca was the 2nd coming of christ, even when MR urged you to send him back to busdriving...

I am doing the opposite w Musacchio. We want and need him and will be pelasantly delighted.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
So is Vidal and we're being linked with him. Thiago's contract expires 2019 so there's a possibility but the chances for either are slim. Anyway, Bayern want 60m so less than the rumoured 80m PSG want for Verratti. The problem is we can barely guarantee EL football let alone CL which makes either signing extremely difficult. If we could fast forward a year and finished 4th with CL football it would be feasible.

Don't believe the rumours that say they want to sell him.. why would they sell him when he has been their best player this season m alongside lewandowski.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Sanchez is type of player who can lift his team, he is alone carrying arsenal right now. Pay anything for him.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paletta is a hothead, Zapata is inconsistent, and Romagnoli is still not there IMO. I think we need 2 more CB options, or upgrade one of Zapata or Paletta and add a fourth option.

Also loan Gomez.

As for the FBs; DeS gonna DeS, he's been decent this season but when he shits the bed it's a total shitstorm and you can't even enter the house, Abate and Antonelli suck, Vangioni is lel, and Calabria is limited defensively.

We need 2 FBs, one left and one right. Off Antonelli and Vangioni. And keep Abate as back up.

In total that's 3-4 defensive signings.

Our cbs has surprisingly been one of our best performers this season. 1 cb summer signing is more than enough.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Sanchez is type of player who can lift his team, he is alone carrying arsenal right now. Pay anything for him.

And he would probably be willing to come here seeing that winning titles isn't his priority

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Paletta is a hothead, Zapata is inconsistent, and Romagnoli is still not there IMO. I think we need 2 more CB options, or upgrade one of Zapata or Paletta and add a fourth option.

Also loan Gomez.

As for the FBs; DeS gonna DeS, he's been decent this season but when he shits the bed it's a total shitstorm and you can't even enter the house, Abate and Antonelli suck, Vangioni is lel, and Calabria is limited defensively.

We need 2 FBs, one left and one right. Off Antonelli and Vangioni. And keep Abate as back up.

In total that's 3-4 defensive signings.

if we need 2 more cb-s then we need 5 more mids, 3 wingers, 2 cf-s.

lol, man don't go that far, we don't need more than 1 cb. there are other positions to improve.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

i do remember how some said the same words for torres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule