The Anime/Manga Thread II

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ya I don't get it.

Seems like there's more than enough room for everyone.

Everything needs change as well. Change everything except your family.

The reality is.. This thread can be so much more. Sincere and without any bullshit this thread is (save some Pharaoh vs other ppl posts) but lacking a truly good spark.

So lets start - employee of mine who is way into anime said he was traveling to anime expo? In Los Angeles. He dresses up too. Anyone have any thoughts or have been to an expo? Do people dress up?

and ikita- stop your whining and just enjoy the ride.

Dressing up is called cosplay and I haven't been to any anime expo stuff. I personally think it's a bit lame. In my experience, cosplay people are the worst fans anime has.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dressing up is called cosplay and I haven't been to any anime expo stuff. I personally think it's a bit lame. In my experience, cosplay people are the worst fans anime has.

Are they like the anime world's version of commoders?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Are they like the anime world's version of commoders?

Well that's lemon's opinion.

And by the way- I would probably dress up for the fun of it if I was into something this much. Like wearing a milan kit at the San Siro right?

And there MUST be one poster in here that dresses up. You have your own Amine/manga thread for goodness sake. There's gotta be one person that goes all the way here.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
They're the extremists of the anime world.

How so? I mean other than getting dressed up- but isn't it like a massive 'Halloween' party? Seems like a lot of fun if you're with the right people

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cosplay almost always looks like shit, which is partly why anime is anime and not live action. Making anime "real" hardly ever works out.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
How so? I mean other than getting dressed up- but isn't it like a massive 'Halloween' party? Seems like a lot of fun if you're with the right people

I mean, personally id never do it because i think id look ridiculous but i can see how it would be extremely fun if it were a group o good/close friends doing it as well. Power to you guys.

Where is this?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I mean, personally id never do it because i think id look ridiculous but i can see how it would be extremely fun if it were a group o good/close friends doing it as well. Power to you guys.

Where is this?

Well, I'm not going since I don't associate with employees after work on perso al time..

But she's going to anime expo in Los Angeles on July 4th.

I'll ask for pictures.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
And what's with this 'people who dress up' are lame?

I did a google search on 'cosplay' and there are some pretty awesome costumes. Like top top class shit. It's more creative than lets say a 'star trek' convention.. I'll bet the partying is way up there. Seems like a giant intergallactic rave.

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
Eh, Pubes IS getting more annoying. Wtf is the point of ashishing 1-2 days? Wtf is the point to stir shit up the moment you return? I'm all for Pubes getting back, but you ffs man, sometimes you simply won't listen for 5 cent. It's annoying and admirable at the same time.

cosplay is...meh.

If ppl have the ballz to cosplay then cudos, I know I wouldn't be able to pull off a great copy of Sir Crococodile or Zaraki. To me it would feel more of an insult to the characters I look up to..

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Eh, Pubes IS getting more annoying. Wtf is the point of ashishing 1-2 days? Wtf is the point to stir shit up the moment you return? I'm all for Pubes getting back, but you ffs man, sometimes you simply won't listen for 5 cent. It's annoying and admirable at the same time.

cosplay is...meh.

If ppl have the ballz to cosplay then cudos, I know I wouldn't be able to pull off a great copy of Sir Crococodile or Zaraki. To me it would feel more of an insult to the characters I look up to..

:star::thumbsup::D

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't care for cosplaying or cosplayers unless they look like this:

BjQtzI7IUAAu7uu.jpg

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't care for cosplaying or cosplayers unless they look like this:

BjQtzI7IUAAu7uu.jpg

I wonder how many of you guys could go a round with this:

Amzing-and-awesome-cosplay-1adt.com-10.jpg

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

cosplay is...meh.

I ashished 4 days before and 6 days the next, never 1-2 days. Uhh, have you been reading the past few pages before i got back?? I never attacked lemon puffs neither did i attack joyrider. Falling to the bandwagon much?? I actually hate bickering in this and the tell me something about yourself thread but i will respond to hypocritical attacks like joyriders and lemon puffs

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And what's with this 'people who dress up' are lame?

I did a google search on 'cosplay' and there are some pretty awesome costumes. Like top top class shit. It's more creative than lets say a 'star trek' convention.. I'll bet the partying is way up there. Seems like a giant intergallactic rave.
I dont think its lame i just wouldnt do it. But it sounds like fun and im sure most people (bar the ones who think theyre superior to others) here would agree

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I ashished 4 days before and 6 days the next, never 1-2 days. Uhh, have you been reading the past few pages before i got back?? I never attacked lemon puffs neither did i attack joyrider. Falling to the bandwagon much?? I actually hate bickering in this and the tell me something about yourself thread but i will respond to hypocritical attacks like joyriders and lemon puffs

You don't have to respond to my supposed hypocritical posts. I would point out that if you do, I have every right to respond and troll you as you so often did before your balls dropped a month ago :tongue::b:

~

Second season of Mushishi anime has made me sufficiently stiff until I let my eyes feast...No idea how I missed that bit of news, :max::max:

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont think its lame i just wouldnt do it. But it sounds like fun and im sure most people (bar the ones who think theyre superior to others) here would agree

:lol::lol:

Yea, you're not attacking anyone, :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're trolling has become grand, legendary, even. Well played, mister.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Who's dis? Since I've posted in here.. everyone's been fuckin cool beans.

You've been a little defensive... but otherwise, who would be the elitists here?

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang

hooooooooooly!:lol::lol::lol: gotta be best image this year.

Followed up by dat ass :o.

-
@Pubes I'll lay it out quick and dirty- you're annoying because you think there is a need to jab back at each and everyone. And then you pull out your victim blankie and say "hey, I'm just answering back". I'm not saying you are sole responsible but sometimes, you need to know when to stop before you even begin. Even if you would disagree with the response at the other side.

I had a fallout with Ikita, took time of the forum and got prio straightened out. Good times. Now it's all cool even here. Same with when I threw a jab at Islam; Necro and joyrider (your beloved nemesis) called me out on it. I recognized my err and that's that. There is no need to keep bickering which you yourself state is something you don't want. It's not necessary to call out on Lemonade Candy and then say "I didn't read your post" it's...immature.

I enjoy your forum presence, but sometimes you should think with your brain and not your heart when you pour out your words. Once again, you're not the only dance partner but you're making it more difficult than needed sometimes.

That short ashishing? it's obvs hyperbole from my part but that's like one of the things I just don't get..

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
joyrider (your beloved nemesis) called me out on it.

sir crock, i love pubes, i've never shaven it. except the balls of course

you can't expect a chick to suck hairy balls

-

i remember stuff about islam, you countered that intelligently, hats off
nudeprodigy could learn a thing or two from you

Schedule