The Rumour Commode XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
apparently andrea poli and montolivo are injured. de jong accidentally injured monty in training. holy shit. we are screwwwwed cause monty is our only world class player. The news is reported on the ac milan facebook fan page.

joy

Banned
Reaction score
apparently andrea poli and montolivo are injured. de jong accidentally injured monty in training. holy shit. we are screwwwwed cause monty is our only world class player. The news is reported on the ac milan facebook fan page.

I sometimes wonder how many times I would be able to touch the ball in my prime (hypothetically) playing for the modern Milan in any serie a game. I guess 0 times.

I thought I had seen enough shit but no, modern milan will make me see more.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Boo-his-boo, Kuja!

How dare you say what everyone's thinking?

Are you telling me, you could go from not being attracted to an actress to being attracted just because you found out she donated half of her wage slip to the Haiti earthquake appeal?

I don't give a fuck. I'm never going to meet them or get to know them.

I can, on the other hand, be turned off from someone if they're a twat. Like, Neymar, for some, could fit into 'my type'(not really, mind you), but he's far too much of a prick to do so.

Neymar seems like a pretty cool guy actually. Not Diego Costa level cool, but still fairly cool.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Neymar's the kinda dude who never lets anyone near his ass-hole but bleaches it regardless.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Neymar's the kinda dude who never lets anyone near his ass-hole but bleaches it regardless.

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I often talks about things i don't know shit. Football is one of them.

It's a good exercize.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan Norway @ACMilanNorway

Bee: "We'll see how things develop this upcoming month. My goal is to be a part of this club and make it great in the biggest scene again."

Bee: ''It's up to the Berlusconi family to decide, but they know my interest.''

Bee Taechaubol: ''Which players I would buy? That is something I can't say now as nothing is finalized yet.''

Bee Taechaubol: ''It's not just about making signings. It's a lot more on stake to make a club great, but It's definitely one of the steps."

Bee Taechaubol:''I assure the fans that high prolific players would be in my biggest interest.''

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Man, if Bee really is serious with those word and Berlusconi really cares about Milan, then hopefully Berlu will sell. Lets see how much he cares about us

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Will someone please ask him what kind of skin whitening cream he uses???

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gabbiadini and obiang fucking awesome!!!! This season obiang played better than last year. He rediscover his form in the breaking season 2012/13.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Gabbiadini and obiang fucking awesome!!!! This season obiang played better than last year. He rediscover his form in the breaking season 2012/13.

:thumbsup: For SA they will improve our offensive & MF lines with help of MNZ, HONDA, SES, JACK, MONTO, POLI and Sapo.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Obiang has been really impressive in the last 3 games for Samp, a lot better than De Jong/Poli

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Let the Thai dude so he can go full transfer ****** in January. Otherwise lads we may as well prepare ourselves for matri coming back and that's about it.

Galliani will say we have heaps if cb's heaps of strikers , heaps of midfielders. Fucker has never heard of quality over quantity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule