Massimo Oddo Thread

What about Oddo?

• It is time we clinched a deal for him. Bring him in!

Votes: 82 62.6%
  • He's good, but not my first option. Lets get him if other options fail.

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • He's not upto it. Lets move on.

Votes: 18 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Zaccardo just had a bad luck in this WC (scored an own goal).
In fact, he is not too bad.. Remember Nesta is 30, Cannavaro 33, Zambrotta 29, Oddo 30. So after 4 years, Nesta will 34, Cannavaro 37, Zambrotta 33, Oddo 34. That means maybe all of them will retire from Italian national team or become back-up. I mean, Zaccardo is the future for Italy, only 24 this year, it is very young for defender.
Marzoratti is not too bad, however, i still don't believe he is good enough for Milan.

Fyrstnissen

Sempre Rossoneri!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Maldini, Kaka and Gourcuff
i wouldn't be very thrilled to see Marzoratti in the Rossenero shirt.. I think he plays way too dirty..
But Zaccardo on the other hand would be welcommed by a round of applaus from my side :)

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
Fyrstnissen said:
i wouldn't be very thrilled to see Marzoratti in the Rossenero shirt.. I think he plays way too dirty..
But Zaccardo on the other hand would be welcommed by a round of applaus from my side :)
? when ahve u seen ,arzorrati play? i think ur thinking of MATERAZZI

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
re_milan said:
? when ahve u seen ,arzorrati play? i think ur thinking of MATERAZZI
and he was wondering why everybody misspelled his name ;)

dida

>>*&#322;)*I*&#322;)*@*<<
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
teis said:
and he was wondering why everybody misspelled his name ;)
:D

i would like that we bring barzagli(he is great)..
zaccardo,i dont know.
we need only the best players now

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Zed_darkx said:
atleast zaccardo has WC experience plus he is a winner !!, marzoratti is also good in skill but i think zaccardo wi;ll be a better player
The bloke scored one of the worset own goals in history. Jeez im I the only bloke here with eyes?
Oh please WC experience, the only thing he experienced was making a total dill out of himself. WE dont need centre backs, we have three of the best going around. For a right back Zaccardo can't attack. He is too defense orientated. Oddo is a much better option by far. If we dont get Oddo then try Migel or if not im quite happy if Marzoratti steps up. Zaccardo?!? NEVER!

Last edited:

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
The bloke scored one of the worset own goals in history. Jeez im I the only bloke here with eyes?
Oh please WC experience, the only thing he experienced was making a total dill out of himself. WE dont need centre backs, we have three of the best going around. For a right back Zaccardo can't attack. He is too defense orientated. Oddo is a much better option by far. If we dont get Oddo then try Migel or if not im quite happy if Marzoratti steps up. Zaccardo?!? NEVER!
For a defender Oddo can't defend.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
teis said:
Oh yeah, that's how he got into the NT ;) And helped Lazio to a UEFA cup place.

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:
Oh yeah, that's how he got into the NT ;) And helped Lazio to a UEFA cup place.
Cafu can't defend either and look at what he's accomplished. But if we want to replace him with somebody who has the same qualities then we should go for somebody as good as him. Not Oddo, but Mancini or Zambrotta. Or just with Jankulovski

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
teis said:
We need a good fullback not so much defender mate. You think Cafu is a good defender?!?

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
why cant we have an english defender!!!

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Zed_darkx said:
why cant we have an english defender!!!
We can, the day an English defender is worthy of a Milan jersey he can come, but till then: NO

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
teis said:
We can, the day an English defender is worthy of a Milan jersey he can come, but till then: NO
well ur right in a way , they arent worth of rossonero yet , but still i d like to have some english blood at milan

PaOlo MalDiNi

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta , Zidane , Kaka , Henry and Shevchenko
Yeah he's good but I think as someone said earlier I think he might not want to play in Italy after all that what happened (Corruption) !!! but I choose Eric Abidal over Oddo and Ashley Cole !!!! and im sure you all would agree with me if you watched France/Abidal play in the World Cup !!!

Last edited:

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
teis said:
Cafu can't defend either and look at what he's accomplished. But if we want to replace him with somebody who has the same qualities then we should go for somebody as good as him. Not Oddo, but Mancini or Zambrotta. Or just with Jankulovski
MANCINI CANNOT PLAY FULL BACK! HAVE U EVER WATCHED A ROMA GAME?????

redeyes

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Paolo, Rino, Pirlo
PaOlo MalDiNi said:
Yeah he's good but I think as someone said earlier I think he might not want to play in Italy after all that what happened (Corruption) !!! but I choose Eric Abidal over Oddo and Ashley Cole !!!! and im sure you all would agree with me if you watched France/Abidal play in the World Cup !!!
lol. abidal ws useless

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
teis said:
He can play the same role as Cafu
rlly?rlly? watch a roma game, he plays RWAM and sometimes striker he lost his abilty to play in that role, mind u he played in it for 2 games, cuz roma always had panucci in that position when mancini was playing

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
re_milan said:
rlly?rlly? watch a roma game, he plays RWAM and sometimes striker he lost his abilty to play in that role, mind u he played in it for 2 games, cuz roma always had panucci in that position when mancini was playing
How do you know he lost that ability??? You have to explain that one to me. He has the potential to become the next Cafu

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
teis said:
How do you know he lost that ability??? You have to explain that one to me. He has the potential to become the next Cafu
he's lost teh ability u can see it in his game, he's all attack, and i doubt he'll eb ahppy playing defense, he wont become teh next cafu

milan*7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Nesta
Now that we missed out on some good signings we might have to get Oddo... but he still looks like a top 2nd rate player to me.

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
re_milan said:
he's lost teh ability u can see it in his game, he's all attack, and i doubt he'll eb ahppy playing defense, he wont become teh next cafu
I don't see Cafu defending much either ;)

But that has changed a bit lately

Milanisti

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo
Oddo is closer to Milan

Oddo will be a player of Milan if one of these three things happen to Lazio:

1. Lazio can get Diogo from Real Madrid

2. If Ze Maria comes to Lazio

3. If Martinez from Brescia comes

At the moment the Uruguayian of Real Madrid is the key to Oddo coming to Lazio, if Lazio can get to him then Oddo is 100% at Milan! Lazio are ready to seel Oddo to Lazio but they can't jsut let him go without getting one of these three players to substitute him!

Oddo-Milan: La chiave è Diogo alla Lazio

10:18 del 03 agosto

Per lasciare Oddo al Milan, la Lazio vuole ottenere garanzie sull'arrivo dell'uruguayano Carlos Diogo dal Real Madrid. Le alternative sono il brasiliano Ze Maria ed il costaricano Martinez del Brescia.
Per l'attacco può arrivare il nigeriano Makinwa in comproprietà dal Palermo per 3 milioni e mezzo di euro.
(Corriere dello Sport)