Football manager 2017

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Did any of you guys buy it? I know its still on beta, but the steam reviews are not really good as far as i can tell.

Wonder if its worth it, and also how loaded are we ?:D

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
I'm still playing fm 2013 so I'm good lol

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Did any of you guys buy it? I know its still on beta, but the steam reviews are not really good as far as i can tell.

Wonder if its worth it, and also how loaded are we ?:D

I played it a little, we aren't loaded, start off with budget of 6m, guy called Li is the owner, then gets bought back by Paolo Berlusconi lol. The team is fine though, although I tire of having to use wingers 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 to be successful, it's bland. every team uses it.

I hated 16, this one feels much better tbh. I am 2nd with only signing Kjaer, so Milan really aren't that bad, even with no transfers until you get money.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I played it a little, we aren't loaded, start off with budget of 6m, guy called Li is the owner, then gets bought back by Paolo Berlusconi lol. The team is fine though, although I tire of having to use wingers 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 to be successful, it's bland. every team uses it.

I hated 16, this one feels much better tbh. I am 2nd with only signing Kjaer, so Milan really aren't that bad, even with no transfers until you get money.

Do you get more money as in the whoever the new owner is rich? Hopefully they patch this and make us rich.

My biggest concern is injuries, how are they? From what i read they are a real pain in the ass.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Do you get more money as in the whoever the new owner is rich? Hopefully they patch this and make us rich.

My biggest concern is injuries, how are they? From what i read they are a real pain in the ass.

I haven't had any extra money yet. I'm only in December though.

I had lots of injuries yes, I had my training set to high in pre season, my mrs. plays this game so I asked her to set it to average & the injuries were fine then.

I would recommend this game, I like it so far, the 3d is actually fun to watch too. My team creates alot of chances.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I haven't had any extra money yet. I'm only in December though.

I had lots of injuries yes, I had my training set to high in pre season, my mrs. plays this game so I asked her to set it to average & the injuries were fine then.

I would recommend this game, I like it so far, the 3d is actually fun to watch too. My team creates alot of chances.

Hmm, thanks for the update, how are tactics? In curios in particular what happens if you play matches at maximum speed, do tactics hold up? I haven't bough any game since 2014 one, and in that one you couldn't really play them on high speed, cause u had to shout and change the match strategy a lot during the game to adapt.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I absolutely hated it how in the more recent ones, your form was so important.

If you got into a bad run, and then didn't do much to remedy it, you could lose with ridiculous, completely nonsensical scorelines.

I could get Milan to lose like 7-0 to Potenza playing the normal players and using a normal formation, simply because we lost close games to Madrid and Juventus in a row.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to buy this game just so I can sell poli.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Since the demo is out, i'm gonna try it tonight. Will update with some screen shots if i get to it.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The skins are fucking horrible for this game, i might give it a try this upcoming week end again, but it made me rage quit after 10 minute of playing.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Any pirated/cracked version that work?