The Man Love Corner

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I wear this:

Belt.jpg

Considering that one is for women, isn't it very uncomfortable?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
You guys are all wrong. Gotta go with the boxer briefs. U got the security and support of breifs but just enough breathing space + no bunching or wedgies.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have a whole different set of underwear criteria due to my wearing a kilt 24-7.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I have a whole different set of underwear criteria due to my wearing a kilt 24-7.

You wear a chastity belt.

Enlighten me about a stupid stereotype I have: You do wear underwear under the kilt?

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Enlighten me about a stupid stereotype I have: You do wear underwear under the kilt?

I do, because any occasion when I wear a kilt is an occasion when I get disgustingly drunk. Far too much potential for accidental/regrettable intentional flashing. Also, it's fucking cold here and, if you'll excuse my vulgarity, I'd rather nae have my bollocks shrink to the size of Kaladze's brain.

I know plenty guys who don't though. But they're a bit "MilanoMichael".

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Boxers are horrible for jogging though. The chafing that occurs... horrendous.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

What is you're stereotypical view of the English? And our accents?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Ok I do have some man-love for few fellows:
keith%20richards1.jpg

josh_homme.jpg

al_1500.jpg

Make no mistake - this guy has had more women with those looks than you:
bukowski460.jpg

38572ac6-a23b-4c20-a62b-83a4a02e3914

hunter.jpg

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Nesta, Pippo, Pirlo, De Sciglio
You guys are all wrong. Gotta go with the boxer briefs. U got the security and support of breifs but just enough breathing space + no bunching or wedgies.

amen

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

you're accents suck. Stop asking. Particularly all northern ones. Its only once you cross the border or jump to ireland the accents get cool again...

Now if you want to see the dicotomy of people (Accents) I come across on daily basis....

the stoned wannabe surfer type:

and the ghetto type: (This is my local new fyi)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
the accents in the south of england, not cornwall or london though are practically non-accencuated.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
You drink tea, wear bowties, have terrible teeth (I've met 3 english people in my life, they all do have horrible teeth) and I can't understand shit of what you say...no wait, that's the scottish, oh well, you're all the same :tongue: (*waiting for angry reactions*).

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You drink tea, wear bowties, have terrible teeth (I've met 3 english people in my life, they all do have horrible teeth) and I can't understand shit of what you say...no wait, that's the scottish, oh well, you're all the same :tongue: (*waiting for angry reactions*).

well all central americans are mexicans in my eyes, eat dorito's, have families containing 40 thousand people, speak broken english and are terrible at their jobs.:o

:tongue::D

that was only a joke, please don't take offence:cool:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
well all central americans are mexicans in my eyes, eat dorito's, have families containing 40 thousand people, speak broken english and are terrible at their jobs.:o

thats not even a correct stereotype (disregarding the former offensive parts) latino's actually have a reputation of being VERY hard working.... atleast around here they do.

Blacks on the otherhand.... :head:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

It is all true! Just last Saturday we were enjoying some Doritos, and I suck at my job (why lie?) and when I talk to native english speakers I talk like a pure latina (it just comes out). My family is just 5 people, tough. :D.

Edit: wait, the looking like mexicans imply you have some skin colour, I'm as white as you folks, which I hate, btw.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
thats not even a correct stereotype (disregarding the former offensive parts) latino's actually have a reputation of being VERY hard working.... atleast around here they do.

Blacks on the otherhand.... :head:

they might be hard working, but they suck terribly. this is a joke though.

though black people do have a reputation of being very lazy

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I view Mexico as a stereotype all of its own. According to stereotypes/films, c4m is at this very moment involved in a bitter, drawn out guerilla civil war. She is probably either a child soldier or an amusingly murderous despot. Either way, she is never seen without an AK-47 and a cigar.

Basically, c4m, your life is Voces Inocentes. Which means that you are in fact from El Salvador. :tongue:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I view Mexico as a stereotype all of its own. According to stereotypes/films, c4m is at this very moment involved in a bitter, drawn out guerilla civil war. She is probably either a child soldier or an amusingly murderous despot. Either way, she is never seen without an AK-47 and a cigar.

Basically, c4m, your life is Voces Inocentes. Which means that you are in fact from El Salvador. :tongue:

Or I'm just running away from dinasours, like Jurassic Park, which means I'm in fact from Costa Rica (panga included).

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
shockingly sexual expression here.

153515.jpg

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Or I'm just running away from dinasours, like Jurassic Park, which means I'm in fact from Costa Rica (panga included).

Given your dilemma in another thread, could these "dinosaurs" you're "running away from" be metaphors for men of your own age? :tongue:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Given your dilemma in another thread, could these "dinosaurs" you're "running away from" be metaphors for men of your own age? :tongue:
Hahaha. Be careful, now that I'm a cougar, I'm at the hunt for young flesh. ;).