Week 36: Milan - Atalanta 24/07/2020 21:45 CEST

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Is it that the right side is fucked or that it serves a different function to the left. To me the right starts as a midfielder and moves forward when possible. The left starts as an attacking mid and moves into the striker position. They are two different roles in the team. Our team is an 4312 in certain positions which turns into a 4231/4222 in others. I don't know if am attack minded winger would be best for team balance if I am honest.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I also think Gabbia did well apart of the mistake. But Kjaer should have helped him more in such difficult situations and he didn't.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
That last second free kick cut out in the box you mean? Yes, we need Ibra to save us goal rather than getting us goals.

And you ask me if I was drunk/high... nice!
Yes the last save.
Bruv, you posted some weird things.
Not drunk just high :D

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
gabbia had 2 terrible soft kicks the ball away from atalanta players that didnt interrupt they play but lead to danger situations
next soft/avoiding contact player from primavera :(

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Bruv, you posted some weird things.

Its weird to post Ibra cant play the no.9 role when he comes deep? You saw the result today... lax had more shots on goal than Ibra did.

You play Ibra as Capello played him at juve. If you make him win headers all game long its best to partner him up with sum1 pacey who cud take advantage.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gabbia is literally a kid. He's played only a handful of games, and considering that, he did very well. He was up against the most potent offense in Serie A, and one of the highest scoring teams in Europe.

I actually think he did very well, considering where he is in his development, his age, and the situation. It wasn't like we had our normal team out there, there were tons of subs, with Biglia in front of him, and Laxalt to his left.

1-1 was a fair result, and without Biglia's stupidity, we might have won. With our starters, I think we definitely would have won.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Its weird to post Ibra cant play the no.9 role when he comes deep? You saw the result today... lax had more shots on goal than Ibra did.

You play Ibra as Capello played him at juve. If you make him win headers all game long its best to partner him up with sum1 pacey who cud take advantage.

Leao, Rebic?

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
leao is lazy and his stamina is so low . he get tired after one run :lol: :fp:
he can play only for 15 minutes , nothing more .

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Gabbia is literally a kid. He's played only a handful of games, and considering that, he did very well. He was up against the most potent offense in Serie A, and one of the highest scoring teams in Europe.

I actually think he did very well, considering where he is in his development, his age, and the situation. It wasn't like we had our normal team out there, there were tons of subs, with Biglia in front of him, and Laxalt to his left.

1-1 was a fair result, and without Biglia's stupidity, we might have won. With our starters, I think we definitely would have won.

His first games are still a bit better than the first games of Calabria with Mihajlovic.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
ff568b7057880865ca3ae3ecc27a7fc8.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That went better than expected.
Except Biglia, he was even worse than expected.

However it wasn't the Atalanta from December or early July that showed up.
No Ilicic, no Gasperini shouting and cursing on the sidelines, no relentless pressing. The game had the tempo of a friendly. Some of it was Milan's doing, however it's also clear that Atalanta are prioritizing the upcoming UCL games.

Gabbia wasn't as bad as I expected him to be, but he showed once again that he needs to be loaned or sold to some place else where he can play regularly. His poor decision-making won't be considerably improved by playing 5-6 times per year.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No problems with the result but I find the jack sub worthless tbh.
THere is nothing redeeming at all from it but I know every coach a weird fetish like Giampaolo with Suso as trequartista.

Who deserves to be brought on instead of him?
Paqueta? Daniel Maldini?

Comparing it with Giampaolo's Suso-TQ experiment? Jesus christ dude...

Never been a huge fan - he was overrated by Milan fans until this season - but he's been doing pretty well lately, coming in, reviving or maintaining the intensity, scoring, assisting, winning PK. Good option to have, for the coach.
I hope he renews.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who deserves to be brought on instead of him?
Paqueta? Daniel Maldini?

Comparing it with Giampaolo's Suso-TQ experiment? Jesus christ dude...

Never been a huge fan - he was overrated by Milan fans until this season - but he's been doing pretty well lately, coming in, reviving or maintaining the intensity, scoring, assisting, winning PK. Good option to have, for the coach.
I hope he renews.

I say it didn't like not that I understood it.
Renew? :fp: I hope not. He can win you some FKs and score some goals but beside that his contribution is null. I know that he has been doing better lately but mot much for renewing.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
idk why everyone is hating on calabria. he had a solid game and did what he had to do on their goal. i.e to attempt a challenge and even manage to change zapata's direction. mofo was just to quick to get back the ball and score.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Keep in mind that in December we lost to Atalanta 5:0.

The progress is astounding.

Hopefully it's not just a post lock down peak of form.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Top: Hakan, Donnarumma.

Flop: Biglia, Saelemaekers.
Biglia is trash. We knew this for a while.

It's funny that we had to go through a transfer drama with Lazio to bring him. And he hasn't had a single great game in Milan shirt...

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Gigio is fantastic, another wonderful penalty save, but our captain is Romagnoli!

Also there was a rumour that during recent renewal discussions they asked Donna if he wanted the captaincy & he said No, Roma is an excellent captain (and a friend).

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule