The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Mediaset: French Billionaire Bernard Arnault is ready to close a deal with Elliott over buying Milan soon. He already chose his board to lead Milan. He's had guarantees about the new stadium construction. Maldini will remain in his position and also have the ambassador role.

Yeah, it?s Mediaset, but it would be so good
Please be true.
giphy.gif

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't believe that everyone thinks what you are stating and more a portion of people who have been legitimated by Trump, Robinson's and other Farage's of this world. People who think that are absolutely deplorable. I am embarrassed for you.

My apologies, accept my error- I deserve a ban for that- wasnt thinking when I was typing

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Spreading democracy with attack bombers

Hear hear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya but how do you like that Apple stock split and kodak 50X return last week?

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The point I was trying to make (albeit in an exaggerated silly manner) was that morality doesnt exist anymore. Everyone can take the moral highground till it affects them, then it goes out the window

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Hah u all aound like kids. Like ppl who ruled the money ever cared for nobel and higher things... Ancesstors of Agneli, Borgie, Medici hanged people from balconie and bridges of Florence. Ffs Juve fan lwader who got EMPLOYEED by the club shot himself, Pessotto jumped from balcony (with bucket of flowers I heard) after calciopoli... its all the same.

Lets stick to the beautifull game of calcio. At least Arnaults business is fashion

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I appreciate that you have apologised to the forum. :thumbsup:

Yep my bad, the forum should ban me for what Ive said

Not accceptable- BUT I was just exageratting and trying to make the point that moral compass is out the window nowadays (with money, glamour, desire to "make it", people "attention seeking")

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Working with Saudi Arabians is like going back to the year 1600. Do some research on the country and you'll find all of the most disgusting topics ever. Not that America is any better, might be even be worse, but i never was a fan of elliott either.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hah u all aound like kids. Like ppl who ruled the money ever cared for nobel and higher things... Ancesstors of Agneli, Borgie, Medici hanged people from balconie and bridges of Florence. Ffs Juve fan lwader who got EMPLOYEED by the club shot himself, Oessotto jumped from balcony (with bucket of flowers I heard) after calciopoli... its all the same.

Lets stick to the beautifull game of calcio. At least Arnaults business is fashion

Arnault would be the ideal type of owner! Even Qataris would be good as they are a small country not directly involved in wars and the only gulf country not running a deficit this year as gas prices are have not gone down as much as oil and their population is very small. Saudis have a big population that they need to spend on. Qataris are also involved in fashion like Arnault. They own Valentino and Balmain

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Your only argument is but this person, but that person, when those people are rumored to buy Milan too I will still speak my mind.

People being so defensive of a murderer is sad, so much for the muslim brothers stuff. I guess only the rich ones matter after all.

superP where the hell did EPL 20th century stadiums money came from?dutch league?spanish league?never heard of colonialism?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Where did I lie? Is it not true that they are commiting genocide and no one is talking about it?
Every country/nation/religion committed & still committing murders.
Am asking you not to stir shit when am sure other will do that to you and as you can see its already started.

Before you act like that on the internet come to my face and say that, Shkoder/Albania.

I will give you my phone and address on google map. We can meet up any time you want and you can speak your mind.
:lol:
Wow, a tough guy.... ya mami.
Am talking to you via this forum because its where you are launching your crusade & i just want all political/religious talk to stop & am not interested in taking a part in it.

About visiting you , i need to tell you that tickets cost a lot with prices skyrocketing in Lebanon but you can visit Beirut anytime if you are that interested in meeting me face to face.
After smoking some shisha & drinking few shots of ARAK your interests might change to a much fun topics than politic/religion.

I wasn't talking to u, but to that Wild monkey-person-thing.
:D

Last edited:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Last year I got banned 2 minutes after calling Dokoa (I think) stupid after he said something stupid without having any chance to defend myself. Right now the commode is in full politics mode after a crazy religious/racial comment and it is all good? Interesting :lol:

P.S. I am not asking for anyone to be banned, I just wanted to share thoughts :lol:

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Last year I got banned 2 minutes after calling Dokoa (I think) stupid after he said something stupid without having any chance to defend myself. Right now the commode is in full politics mode after a crazy religious/racial comment and it is all good? Interesting :lol:

P.S. I am not asking for anyone to be banned, I just wanted to share thoughts :lol:

I got banned for saying I cant get laid hahahahahaha

All good tbh, milan are on the up, things going well, lets just support our team and drool over kessie, benacer, theo and rebic

FORZA MILAN

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Sky: Calabria recovered from his injury. He will start against Cagliari.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
And what did you think of Hertz and JC Penny? :lol:

Hertz? I bought at 1.85 and sold around 3.50

small amount but probably would pay for the forum

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Says a lot about La Liga

Or maybe he just found a team that fits him and found some consistency.
La liga is better than serie a

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Cheisa is quite overrated tbh. I'd rather Boga instead.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I don't want a team i care about so much that, I grew up with, become a a publicity front to hide the crimes being commited.

So you think an Italian old man who slept with underaged girls and who has financial power didn?t commit crimes?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Or maybe he just found a team that fits him and found some consistency.
La liga is better than serie a

La Liga is def not better than Serie A. Not anymore.

I think we will see the impact of Italy's tax laws in the next 4-5 years. I also believe that those same laws mean we pay Ibra less for the same after-tax income.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Serie A is investing a lot. It's often second after Premier League for the money they invest in transfer market. Also Serie A has 7 clubs who fight for 4 places.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
So you think an Italian old man who slept with underaged girls and who has financial power didn?t commit crimes?
For fuck sake dont restart the argument with a squarehead.
Lets talk Milan....

Status
Not open for further replies.