The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Subtract Real and Barcelona from La Liga and you will have Ligue 1
With that logic any league is as good as Ligue1.
Take out Juve & its a joke of a league.
Spanish teams are wining Europa league much more than Italians so until that change Serie a<La Liga.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Milan plays 10 good matches and suddenly I see these weird opinions all over the commode

- Serie a is better than la liga
- inter signing messi is good for milan
- hakan > rui

:fp:

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Wouldn?t they be better off just taking someone like T.Silva for the next year or two. Just rotate the injured oldies. Would still be cheaper than Milencovid.

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan plays 10 good matches and suddenly I see these weird opinions all over the commode

- hakan > rui

First point I kinda agree with lol

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
La Liga is def not better than Serie A. Not anymore.

I think we will see the impact of Italy's tax laws in the next 4-5 years. I also believe that those same laws mean we pay Ibra less for the same after-tax income.

How is it not better? The last time an italian team won in europe was literally a decade ago.

In the upcoming season maybe, depending of ours and inters rise.

Subtract Real and Barcelona from La Liga and you will have Ligue 1

Delete this

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The fact that you turn this into "why dont I say this about this person" tells me all about where you stand.

I have been on record on many commodes calling Berlusconi a pedophile and that he should be jailed. Maybe I should had said this better.
I dont want to be in the hands of a criminal AGAIN.

Now about Singer I have no idea who he is because he is very secretive. I looked those organisations up and they seem youth movements? What's wrong with them as I am uneducated on the subject?

Also Singer is not our owner Elliot Fund is, he is just the CEO. And I consider them temporary and I have ALSO expressed my dislike for them, as they are a vulture fund.

AGAIN AS ALWAYS on this very forum.

So according to you I should start naming evil billionaires one by one before I can call a known murderer a murderer.

Anyone play League of legends here?

MBS wanted to sponsor the esports league under NEOM and there was such a community outrage starting from the staff to the fans that despite the agreement Riot Games cancelled the deal.

Tells you all you need to know about his notoriety for his crimes.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It seems like something fishy is going on. The Rangnick deal suddenly falls apart after months of work and he ends up still leaving Red Bull. I don't think money is an an issue with somebody like Elliott and they are about to hand out some expensive extensions to Ibra and Donnarumma. I think a sale of the club is close or in the near future and the new owners will hire who they want.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Italian teams actually do not give a shit about EL. Like, that has been something that is notorious and true since before, when it was the UEFA Cup.

La Liga will always have Real, but with Messi's time at Barca coming up, I think Barca will return to what they always have been: a team that plays pretty but loses a lot.

Considering that Italy has been without Inter and Milan for the last 8 years, we've actually seen Italy without its top teams--and in Milan the best team Italy has (by far) in Europe. So...

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Serie a is definitely a higher quality league than La Liga....especially right now...if you leave Real, Barca and Juve out of it...

The remaining 19 teams in Serie a on average are much better than their 18 Spanish counterparts this year -

I mean Suso and Lucas Ocampos are powering a team to the Champions League.
How many did Atalanta smash past Valencia - 7 or 8?

This is for this season obviously....might have been different two seasons back.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
I don't think Elliot is going to sell Milan right now. They have a plan in place for the team and then there is the stadium thing.

Many people have been interested in buying Milan and there will always be suitors but whenever and if Elliot decides to sell the club, I hope it's Arnault and not some Arab. I wish Milan had a self sufficient model like Bayern.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

Realistically speaking, nobody has bought a club over 1 billion. Elliot can't expect to sell the club over $1.5 billion. Look at Manchester United, the Glazers tried to sell the club to Saudi for $5 billion.... it is way too much to spend $5 billion on a club before player purchases.

It is best for Elliot to sell now. They spend $100mm alone on operations (budget hole) plus more millions on player purchases per year. The longer they hold the club, the harder it is for them to make money. Owning a soccer club is not for profit, it is for prestige

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Good for you. I am playing the rebound of $LK. Let's see how that turns out :lol:

Short the Nasdaq... triple leveraged SQQQ once the market starts to correct... 5-7% drop in the morning will start to trigger stops and shut down the market.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonaventura's last day with Milan. Kind of fitting that he leaves to no crowd since Milan bought him when the club was in the doldrums.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Boga better then Chiesa ? :proud:

Chiesa is a top winger. Btw Boga is a left winger, not right

Chiesa isn't exactly right either. He plays both sides but is yet to cement his favorable side yet. Boga is a pure LW, which both Rebic and Leao aren't, and is one of the best dribblers in the league. Chiesa probably has a higher ceiling, but Boga is ready to go.

A Boga + Theo side would be a nightmare for everyone in the league.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Judging leagues based on their top clubs performances in Europe :lol::fp:

You know what league means? 20 clubs, not 4-5 from each country.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Di Marzio - Ibra, good conditions. For Gigio, the key could be a percentage to Raiola on a possible future sale

According to what reported by Gianluca Di Marzio to Sky Sport, Ibrahimovic and Mino Raiola are starting to evaluate Milan's offer, there are all the prerequisites for reaching a happy conclusion. As for Donnarumma, the key could be a percentage of a future resale to be left to the prosecutor.
What happened to Di Marzio? He's down to La Republica and SportMediaset level of journalism.

Why would Milan agree on a formula that gives Raiola even more incentives to lure Donna away from Milan?

I'm not even sure if that king of dealing is legal since agents are not allowed to own even parts of a players card.

This is ridiculous.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
What happened to Di Marzio? He's down to La Republica and SportMediaset level of journalism.

Why would Milan agree on a formula that gives Raiola even more incentives to lure Donna away from Milan?

I'm not even sure if that king of dealing is legal since agents are not allowed to own even parts of a players card.

This is ridiculous.

we need the bosnian di marzio? where is he anyway?

Watching him and vulture feud was so fun :D

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Short the Nasdaq... triple leveraged SQQQ once the market starts to correct... 5-7% drop in the morning will start to trigger stops and shut down the market.

Agree that shorting the Nasdaq is becoming the smarter play. When that first card falls,...

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

This is ridiculous.

Well, it is possible. Remember Everton? Gremio had like 40% of his card, while the rest to 100% was in numerous different agents and agencies. That's why the guy is still stuck in Brazil. Having so much involved sides make the deal very expensive. It was rumored that the total price would be around 70 m.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

- hakan > rui

Well Ronaldo + Ibra > Messi :D

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Mussachio is a mediocre cb. Not da Milan.

Ppl praise Leao too much. Lets wait and see. We will know in 2 years whats up with him. Hope Ibra can help him, progress is visible.

Mussachio is the manifestation of the incompetence of Mirabelli. No wonder the dude has no job. It was also known that the player was injury prone before he joined us.

I wasn't too excited that he was linked to us. He was the first player to join. People in the forum were so excited because this player faced Messi and Ronaldo.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Mussachio is the manifestation of the incompetence of Mirabelli. No wonder the dude has no job. It was also known that the player was injury prone before he joined us.

I wasn't too excited that he was linked to us. He was the first player to join. People in the forum were so excited because this player faced Messi and Ronaldo.

It was enough to see that no big club was after him. A lot of players we signed were not much liked by others.

First 17M for Musacchio and then 42M for Bonucci shows that the market was not planned well.

If they knew they got big money to invest then why they did not sign a 40M defender from the beginning?

Last edited:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score

This is ridiculous.

with all this strange deals with big amount of money going to agents (like pogba to mu and raiola), i think in long term agents income/deals will be regulated somehow - maybe player paying X% of salary to agent or something like that.
Because there is no good reason to have system where there are clubs buying and selling, wages to set and agents as additional side of negotiations.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Rumors keep swirling that when they announce Ibra’s renewal, they will also announce a young striker we’ve signed.

Boadu ans Kaio Jorge are two of the names I’ve seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule