The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

I choose equal pay

Megan_Rapinoe_%28May_2019%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Danish or Scandinavian girls are known to be beautiful women, what are you talking about? Rarely seen so much hot girls as in Copenhagen

Sweden and Norway has the best girls in the world. My gf is half swedish half norwegian, so I can confirm this statement from experience

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Why did you share that very large image with us, beeges?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Sweden and Norway has the best girls in the world. My gf is half swedish half norwegian, so I can confirm this statement from experience

Eastern Europe girls are the best, known fact. Nordic ones are fine but too similar

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I find it such a unfair that people mostly comment female athlete's in this way.

These girls works hard for decades, let's discuss about their talent and ability, not about their look. It's such a irrelevant thing. :o

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I find it such a unfair that people mostly comment female athlete's in this way.

These girls works hard for decades, let's discuss about their talent and ability, not about their look. It's such a irrelevant thing. :o

Same could be said for their careers as professional football players

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Don't be fooled by Pioli please. We are playing amazimg at the moment but it wont last. Had he played this way after Giampaolo and saved those embarrassing results for now, you'd all want him gone. And please don't use Giampaolos dysfunctional team as an excuse that it was huge work for Pioli to turn it around. Merda under De Boer was just as dysfunctional, if not worse, than we were under Giampaolo. Pioli got in, drew vs us and later went on a winning streak of 11 games before then losing 7 games in a row iirc. Merda fans wanted to keep him and then wanted to fire him. We are the opposite, just because we got his amazing run of form in the last part of the season instead of the beginning.

Pioli is cool, I respect him alot and I love how we play now, but I'm not getting fooled by him.

I've never gotten this type of thinking... tons of coaches step up at different points of their career.

It's not like because your situation at one club or even a couple clubs ended a certain way means that they all will.

Look at Gasperini- he has had a totally different level of success at Atalanta than he had in previous stops.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

Why so serious?

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Eastern Europe girls are the best, known fact. Nordic ones are fine but too similar

Definitely, st Petersburg and krakow were totally insane when it comes to women, but to be honest, I think there are beauties like everywhere in the world, arabic women for example or a mix between asian and European is also amazing, but I prefer the most women of South America, the real latinas, always a pleasure (Colombia)

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

chill man. please switch off your necro mode

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Same curva sud who said this?

31d32006ac375f579c86c7ba8de2b653.jpg

Yes. And I dont particullary appreciate ultras in italy but my point was different.

To translate to my friend my post:
Objective third place? My Milan I dont recognise you.

I know its different times but mentality in Milan always has to be just to win. Always.

Its crucial, the mental approach. Im from small 4mln country who always dreamed of winning the WC. Silly yes, but it almost happened.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Same could be said for their careers as professional football players

isn't this ban worthy? we ban for racism, but not sexism?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Yes. And I dont particullary appreciate ultras in italy but my point was different.

To translate to my friend my post:
Objective third place? My Milan I dont recognise you.

I know its different times but mentality in Milan always has to be just to win. Always.

Its crucial, the mental approach. Im from small 4mln country who always dreamed of winning the WC. Silly yes, but it almost happened.

Yeah that's not really true:

Before the late 80's when we got bough by Berlu, we spent most of that decade between Serie B and Serie A.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
@Raz, Commode XI vs. AC Milan woman's team - who wins?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
How about you eat an ndicka? Who are you calling amateur you little prick? I don't remember talking to you. Don't quote me again.

Indica? Isnt that a chocolate in saoufar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Fantastic match from Davide Calabria and Antonio Donnarumma providing positive boosts for the squad

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
This team not only can defend, create and score but also mentally stronger.

In my opinion this is the strongest Milan since 12/13 season and Pioli definitely deserve credit and coach of next season. :thumbsup:

I am not too optimistic about RR as new coach new idea and formation. :fp:

I feel the same. Imagine if i feel that way , can u imagine what the players might be feeling? Everyone likes Pioli!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule