Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
https://youtu.be/zWHE_dku8qE
belotti..
the positive - he is a bull!!
one of the most physically strong players in the world.
classic no 9..
the negetive - lack of technique.
very good no 9 striker IF you have amazing crossers and passers in your team.
but can't create chances from scratch (unlike morata)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
You dont even need to watch full games to realize Belotti can create space for himself and score not as good as morata when it comes to dribbling but his aggression and burst of speed can cause trouble and space

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/zWHE_dku8qE
belotti..
the positive - he is a bull!!
one of the most physically strong players in the world.
classic no 9..
the negetive - lack of technique.
very good no 9 striker IF you have amazing crossers and passers in your team.
but can't create chances from scratch (unlike morata)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Torino has those?

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Milan wants to sign Atalanta's defender Andrea Conti. Atalanta wants €20M. Milan could look to include Locatelli on loan (via Calciomercato)

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@PianiMino
Per #Biglia il Milan si spingerà a 17 massimo 18 milioni ( bonus inclusi)

For Biglia, Milan will go to 17, max 18m (incl bonus)

That'd be a good deal :thumbsup:

@real_andrea9
Una delle alternative a Keita è bernardeschi, altro giocatore per cui Mirabelli stravede. Richiesta viola : 50 milioni

One of the alternatives for Keita is Bernadeschi, another player that Mirabelli likes. Viola requests 50m

---

He also claims that Morata is still primary target and in midweek we are going to meet with Torino as Cairo is ready to lower his demands for Belotti.

Bernardeschi :star: pls Mirabelli. Fiore like Bertolacci, perhaps we could include him in the deal.

Also when did Morata say no to Milan? :lol: idk what sort of comments you guys expected from him yesterday. Everything he said was normal. He pretty much said we'll see re Milan, said that he likes Italy & paid respect to his former club as any professional should

Roma wants only 45M euro for Salah. That's a steal IMO.

We should sign Salah. Great winger & already succeeded under Montella. We'll need a goalscoring winger (especially if we get Morata) & since Keita only wants Juve, we need to look around

Also, how is Carlos Vela doing lately? He's represented by Mendes, wouldn't be bad for depth/competition for wings.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
All these deals we are going to make and people still don't believe we can hang with Jube :fp: We split games with them even with this weak squad. Jube are so fucking overinflated it's not even funny. Big fish in a small pond. Now that the pool will be extended they're going to drown :thumbsup:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With Ocampos, Honda, Bacca & Lapadula leaving, we will really need to add numbers & quality to attack

We've only got Suso & Jack for wings (Jack might play CM) so other than a starting winger, we'll need to add one for depth too. 2 CFs needed as well if Lapadula leaves

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lapadula leaving confirmed? I only see him leaving if we actually use him in a deal, for Conti or Belotti perhaps.

Wings are lacking depth regardless, that's true.

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
Lapadula leaving confirmed? I only see him leaving if we actually use him in a deal, for Conti or Belotti perhaps.

That's why we need easy transfers before going for big guns. This we gonna
Moratas & Fagregases bs needs to stop until we get a solid number of good players in here

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Didn't know you followed the Scottish league Tadej

He watched a highlight video and never saw him pass... once!!!

Selfish

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I can judge the player selfishness through highlights.

I swear in the milan badge that I didn't see you posted this before my post

Are

You

Fucking

Kidding me???

Come on. Tell me you're fucking with me

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Also when did Morata say no to Milan? :lol: idk what sort of comments you guys expected from him yesterday. Everything he said was normal. He pretty much said we'll see re Milan, said that he likes Italy & paid respect to his former club as any professional should

Saying "juventus is my second home" isn't normal

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
All these deals we are going to make and people still don't believe we can hang with Jube :fp: We split games with them even with this weak squad. Jube are so fucking overinflated it's not even funny. Big fish in a small pond. Now that the pool will be extended they're going to drown :thumbsup:

Yeah well we also split games with Empoli. It's about performing consistently through 38 games. With all the new players coming in who've never played together before, it would require a Leicester-like miracle for us to challenge for the Scudetto.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Condemning a young striker for being 'selfish' classic...

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
skysports-andrea-belotti-torino-serie-a-football_3866995.jpg

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Saying "juventus is my second home" isn't normal

Meh, he was live on Italian TV playing against his former club giving an interview in front of the whole Juve fan base... He's had a great time there & to me that's normal

If he said that once he joined Milan... Now that wouldn't be normal

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
Of course he's selfish, he's a teenager!

He probably doesn't do his share of the dishes either.

Never watched a scottish league game in my life, though.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Meh, he was live on Italian TV playing against his former club giving an interview in front of the whole Juve fan base... He's had a great time there & to me that's normal

:thumbsup: he could have easily continued by saying that he ll never play for anyone expect juve in serie a

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Yeah but he had no reason to say that, if he actually (as the rumours suggests) is on his way to milan. He also said "I won't go back to Italy".. morata seems like to be those type of loyal footballers which you rarely see in modern football. I believe him.... but i hope i am wrong.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Bernardeschi!! Please let this be true. Man was killing it this year.

Berna and Belotti.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Morata made it clear, he will only go back in serie a for jube. Italian journalism at their best.

Only his supporters understood his words differently.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Pretty much, yeah

F&M are looking at a big name CF to replace Bacca, and a younger CF with big potential to play second fiddle. They've so far had talks for G. Simeone, Schick & Celtic's Dembele

Farry

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think we need all need to just take step back and look at what we've already done in the market....and the seasons been over for a week. I'm keen on all the rumors but we all need to just calm down. People getting off on morata, news comes out he's said he wants to stay at Madrid and then they fucking hate the guy... just relax.

It's like a fucking bi-polar convention in here

We've made 2 great signings and it looks like many more to come. The new management are earning my trust.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
is R&B ready for Belotti in a Milan kit?

I truly hope so. I will enforce swift season long bans for anyone who poopoo's on the deal, when he arrives.

We are signing the best striker on earth, imo.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pretty much, yeah

F&M are looking at a big name CF to replace Bacca, and a younger CF with big potential to play second fiddle. They've so far had talks for G. Simeone, Schick & Celtic's Dembele

I guess from this perspective he's gone but I'm alright if he is gone if we actually get the big CF and a new backup. With all that being said, I wouldn't mind him staying either tho.

Yeah well we also split games with Empoli. It's about performing consistently through 38 games. With all the new players coming in who've never played together before, it would require a Leicester-like miracle for us to challenge for the Scudetto.

It means that the level of the teams is much closer than some people think. Jube isn't some sort of undefeated juggernaut of epic proportions. Bossing the league when some of the major competitors go through a historically bad period isn't impressive to me.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You dont even need to watch full games to realize Belotti can create space for himself and score not as good as morata when it comes to dribbling but his aggression and burst of speed can cause trouble and space

Yup, Belotti is a real bull & with RR + (hopefully) Conti, we'll have full backs who can feed him crosses for days

But, Morata is more complete & has more international appeal & has already made a name for himself which in itself guarantees a good resale value
Plus being more complete & versatile, Morata could be Milan's CF for years to come regardless of the manager as he can fit into any play style. All that at a lower price than Belotti...

I'd love Il Gallo at MIlan, but 100m is ridiculous & so is the reported 70m + 10m in bonuses.

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Bernardeschi!! Please let this be true. Man was killing it this year.

Berna and Belotti.

If he was playing in any other club than maybe but i really dont think Fiorentina will sell to us. They hate us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule