A little question...

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Do I have to wait another two months before I can get a custom sig and avatar? I mean, I already have over 125 posts. I do realize I was a jackass and posted some useless dung when I first got here. But I've matured and really want to be a contributing member to this forum. If you guys still don't trust me after my bad beginning; I understand, albeit grudgingly. But before you make a decision, make sure to look into my puppy dog eyes
puppydog.gif

Thank you for your time,

MilanoMike AKA Michael Sissio

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
MilanoMike said:
Do I have to wait another two months before I can get a custom sig and avatar? I mean, I already have over 125 posts. I do realize I was a jackass and posted some useless dung when I first got here. But I've matured and really want to be a contributing member to this forum. If you guys still don't trust me after my bad beginning; I understand, albeit grudgingly. But before you make a decision, make sure to look into my puppy dog eyes
puppydog.gif

Thank you for your time,

MilanoMike AKA Michael Sissio

Looks a bit more like frog eyes. :tongue:

Only joking, but, to be honest, you don't need a custom avatar and signature to be a contributing member to the forum—for that, all you really need to do is make relevant (not even necessarily "good") posts. It's not a matter of trust, I think, especially since it starts out that way for everybody and isn't particular for you. It's simply a benefit that one earns after having been here for a while and posting enough to demonstrate one's activity. :)

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
Fact is that everyone has to wait that amount of time and make the required number of posts. The software will automatically activate the features for you once you meet both criteria. It doesn't matter how good or bad your posts were, you gotta live with the system that was in place a long time before you got here. Obviously, the moderators didn't think your earlier posts were that bad since you didn't get banned. :) Just wait it out. It's not that long a time.

Schedule