Corrupt Filthy Scum - FC Barcelona

Fiero

Reaction score
who says there aren't Merda & Ladri class fans!!!!!
but they been known that their are low class in general!

I know Davis does, but sadly is effecting on the members here, you have to respect the other part, or What is the case then?!

I don't see any the reason of this thread to be in Football section, as your title do not tell it nor the contents, so no relation here.

So you are telling me that Milano's weaker team's fans and Juve's fans are known for their low class? And of course Milan fans are the all high and mighty. :D

Yeah, keep living in your own world man.

well the ******** Kid is kid when he miss that he doesn't need a rule to till him to respect himself and behave in manner with other, or he need spoon feeding?

When did I disrespect you? And why are you so butt-hurt? :D

WE ARE NOT SPECIAL. Get over it. :D

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
You can hate them as much as you like but without specify a thread to show the others how sludge your behave is!

Sludge(dirty) behave??? Do i expressing my sludge behave just because i hate other clubs? You don't even know me LOL

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
So you are telling me that Milano's weaker team's fans and Juve's fans are known for their low class? And of course Milan fans are the all high and mighty. :D

Yeah, keep living in your own world man.

When did I disrespect you? And why are you so butt-hurt? :D

WE ARE NOT SPECIAL. Get over it. :D

I'm not Sir and you can ask B&G about the Club Prestige ;)

In indirect way not direct one man, you didn't mean it as I'm sure, but that is wild crazy unnecessary thread, You can hate them as I do believe me, but that is not a proper way to express your hate.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Its very easy for me to point out that every contentious game you posted had decisions go against Barcelona as well. I think you are just pained that they made full use of it and other teams didnt to be quite frank. For example:

Chelsea game:
First leg Ballack was supposed to be shown a red. Didnt happen.
Second leg they had Abidal sent off for anelka tripping himself. Dani Alves suspended for finals for doing nothing at all.

Inter game:
Milito offside goal. Yaya Toure's wasnt a hand ball either. He had his hand next to his body.

Busquets incident:
I think its been debated and no one really knows what he is calling him since moron and monkey sound similar in Spanish. And Marcelo is a moron.

And Fletcher was given a red with barcelona game in mind? Or are you just cooking conspiracy theories? Well it wouldnt have mattered even if he had played. They got outclassed everywhere.

Van Persie red was farcical but many clear stone wall penalty decision went against Barcelona in the first leg.

And both David Vila and Pinto got red cards so why are u cribbing? And the brawl was started off by a tackle from their classy cousins in white.

And as far as lashing out in the press conference is concerned... well lets just say acknowledging Mourinho's media manipulation isnt exactly lashing out.

But this is me trying to reason in a flame thread. :lol: :fp:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sludge(dirty) behave??? Do i expressing my sludge behave just because i hate other clubs? You don't even know me LOL

seveners, the way this thread went through is in Sludge way, not you personally. Please don't misunderstood.

Fiero

Reaction score
You can hate them as I do believe me, but that is not a proper way to express your hate.

That is your opinion and you've made it pretty clear by now. Yet that doesn't mean we all have to oblige by it, no matter how many times you repeat it.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
You're a clown...
dramablahblahblah.gif

You can hate them as much as you like but without specify a thread to show the others how sludge your behave is!

get this in the forum rules and then ask for the thread to be closed.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
sod

this is a hate thread. i hate barca. but if you dont feel comfortable then dont post in it.

i agree that making an entire thread for hate on another club is not the best... but what can we do about it

fiero doesnt like barca, understandable... hi 5 to him for saying that... his ways of expressing himself, if he likes it then he likes it. there are ppl that agree with him here definitely and this where there gonna express it

im only gonna be here for the lols, i wanna have a good read tho. im sure there'd be some amusing stuff bout barca

let me contribute...

i masterbate into my barca 08/09 shorts

there.. contributed to the thread

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
seveners, the way this thread went through is in Sludge way, not you personally. Please don't misunderstood.

Okay bro.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
That is your opinion and you've made it pretty clear by now. Yet that doesn't mean we all have to oblige by it, no matter how many times you repeat it.

I don't dude, I just answer your post no more nor less, and you know that well.

get this in the forum rules and then ask for the thread to be closed.

No need for spoon feeding Madridista.

@nuttela, read my previous posts.

Fiero

Reaction score
fiero doesnt like barca, understandable... hi 5 to him for saying that... his ways of expressing himself, if he likes it then he likes it. there are ppl that agree with him here definitely and this where there gonna express it

Thing is, this scum club does things that annoy me on weekly basis, so I just wanted to have a place where I could compile as much as possible of their shameful antics and rant about it.

People overlook when it's 2 or 3 high profile incidents every season. But I believe that maybe, just maybe, if all their unsportsmanlike disgusting incidents are compiled in one place and updated regularly, maybe more people could take note. And even if people remained blind to the truth and stayed brainwashed by the media, I'll still feel good about doing it because I have so much negative energy built up from this filthy scum piece of shit club and I need to vent. :D

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
What's with the self-righteousness in some of you?

Such a condescending attitude towards other club's supporters isn't exactly classy either. If anything, it's the opposite of "big-dicking" when you have to convince yourself that you're superior to FIF members and the like.

Fuck what the Barca forum thinks of Fiero's thread. If you're concerned with what others will think of us because of a thread on the internet, then you've got some insecurity issues.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

Such a condescending attitude towards other club's supporters isn't exactly classy either. If anything, it's the opposite of "big-dicking" when you have to convince yourself that you're superior to FIF members and the like.

Fuck what the Barca forum thinks of Fiero's thread. If you're concerned with what others will think of us because of a thread on the internet, then you've got some insecurity issues.

Is this direct it to me? Just asking before any response.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
everytime i see a johnny post... i think of the sexiest girls thread

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
There are better issues to discuss tho than those individual match incidents which had decisions going either way.

Like for example. How xenophobic is their president? With his isolationist policies regarding membership, his comments on african kids in la masia and his comments on chinese fans. Those are some really issues.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Directed at anyone upset over this thread.
So yes, you are included.

Then, read my previous posts to understand my points, and don't make assumptions just to defend wrong methodology, or else you will look like a fool person!

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are better issues to discuss tho than those individual match incidents which had decisions going either way.

Like for example. How xenophobic is their president? With his isolationist policies regarding membership, his comments on african kids in la masia and his comments on chinese fans. Those are some really issues.

Wow never heard of those, can you quote them here? Thanks in advance.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
:g:

Love the people who are 'against' this thread yet continue to post in it. Again and again and again. Newsflash: Don't like the thread, fuck off.

Hey! You're still here! It's okay, it's okay, you could cry for some more attention.

Cry for attention?

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, but I really cannot up you in that respect. Your constant moaning about Barcelona (and Inter) was plain annoying at first as was your ass licking of JuBentus, but this thread tops it all. You really must suffer from a massive inferiority complex if it lead you to create an entire thread dedicated to your hate of them...

If anyone is creying for attention, it's you my friend...

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
I hate barSHITlona.

They are pathetic divers and there is no argument to that.

Fiero

Reaction score

Thanks man.

Cry for attention?

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, but I really cannot up you in that respect. Your constant moaning about Barcelona (and Inter) was plain annoying at first as was your ass licking of JuBentus, but this thread tops it all. You really must suffer from a massive inferiority complex if it lead you to create an entire thread dedicated to your hate of them...

If anyone is creying for attention, it's you my friend...

I'm not your friend, dick. And I really don't give a single fuck about anything you have to say. So for the sake of others stop fucking posting here if you don't like it, as thankfully I have you on my ignore list since a long time ago. That's how lowly I think of you and your wise-ass opinions.

And as I said, you've already made your point clear like 3 posts ago. So if you think so lowly of this thread and its opener, why the fuck are you still here? If it's not fishing for attention then what was it? Like were you trying to be funny here or something? Why do you even bother talking about me and my thread for any reason other than attention whoring to help your low self esteem? So stop trolling before you start nagging about others, hypocrite.

Anyway don't bother replying and save some bandwidth instead of the garbage you contribute.

Fiero

Reaction score
Just opened the link of the Barca forum now, wow how did this thread reach them that fast? Are they spying on us? :D

If any Barca fan is reading: Hi! Suck my dick.

They think I opened this thread because they "beat" us at San Siro. :lol: And they refer to us as AC. :max: There you go, that's their level of knowledge.

Anyway, Barca fans: You claim your current team is the best in history and on par with Sacchi's Milan, yet over 2 legs you could only "beat" Milan with a blatant dive from your scumbag butt-hurt big mouth midget vice captain.

Edit: Trollololololololol. Ash is a member over there! Now I get why you're so butt-hurt. :D Showing your true colors perhaps? Damn WTF. He's defending the honor of our forum! All hail king Ash. ROFL. :D

Last edited:

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
From the amount of hate directed to Barca would make you think that they are our biggest rivals

Do we even have a thread dedicated to hate towards Inter?

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
read thread information at the bottom of their page

we win

Fiero

Reaction score
Personally, my issue with Barcelona is not that I think they're significantly worse than any other elite club - they're not. My issue with them is that they would have you believe that they're better - they're not.

This needs to be highlighted further.

The whole arrogance surrounding that club is unreal. They always want to delude themselves and others into believing they're special. "Més que un club" - in what way are they "more than a club"? "The only club to never wear a sponsor on its shirt" because of course they are very special, and when they did wear sponsors it was Unicef so that it would be for a "good cause". Now that they wear a regular sponsor it's no biggie, but in the past it was of course a sign of how special they are and how money-grabbing the rest are.

Another thing is their masia. Wow they have homegrown players, congratulations. So what? They still spent millions on players from all over the globe in order to win. Much more than most top clubs, actually. But of course it doesn't matter, they use homegrown players so they are classy and successful while their rivals are satan worshipers and members of the Illuminati because they spend money on players!

The one thing people need to know about this club is that they are a club of certain philosophies that are created by some fundamental characters to the club. The Dutch wannabe catalan media whore is one, the philosopher is another one. And arrogance is a trait they have since the days of the arrogant Dutch wannabe catalan media whore.

1994. Champions League final. Milan - the then 4 times Champions vs the then 1 time Champions. They had the dream team back then and of course weren't humble. Milan had Baresi and Costacurta suspended. And their very humble coach said this before the match: "The difference between Milan and Barcelona is that Milan have bought Desailly and we have bought Romario. This will be on display for the world tomorrow night."

milanlepartiteindimenti.jpg

With Desailly on the score-sheet. :cool:

His quote after the match: "If you want to got hit by a car, might as well got hit by a Ferrari." :D

Humbled by Don Fabio.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Clearly you are so classy and have high levels of respect for other clubs, that's why you call them Ladri and Merda.

Well said.