The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
FYI, we all insulted Maldini for turning down the offer but offer wasn’t even good enough for him.

Who the fuck is fassone and mirabelli in football to have Maldini working under them. Look at Totti, he’s a director(monchi’s boss) yet he’s learning from Monchi how to become a sporting director.

So now Maldini will be under mirabelli who is not even a sporting director?

Make some sense man...

"we"? :conf:
N!gga wtf?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I know.. who insulted Maldini? Must be just the commode commoding.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
please...don't use totti fifone as an example for paolo

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
OA is an excellent nickname. Approved.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Wont be surprised one bit if Raiola convinced Verratti to get sent off during yesterday's match to piss off the owners and help him get his ass out of there. He has pulled similar stunts with Ibra at Ajax before moving him to Juve.

Stay clear of anyone he wants us to sign. Too bad donna and bona have him as his agent but kudos to Roma for ditching his advances.

P.S. anyone who insults maldini can go fuck themselves

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KSY is ok-ok. I prefer RG any day.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
OK I'm going to play the devil's advocate as I often did in the past couple of months for F&M. Only months ago F&Ms entire summer-transfer-campaign has been called a flop. Now most of members agree that the squad as it was built wasn't that bad after all and that's it's mostly on Montella who made worldclass players like Bonucci look like school boys.

Isnt it still FM fault for believing in Montella, they should know when they want to change anything from a football team, look for a good coach first, i still blame them for that

- The number of transfers was one of the reasons for the bad first half of the season. I´m personally not convinced that Montella was the one big reason for our bad start.

disagree, we were completely mess before this season, sarcifire has to be made for a greater good, im not convinced if we bought auba and still had to play with poli on the field

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
True, De Vrij is way too good to be on the bench. And Roma/Bonucci partnership atm is untouchable. I think Musa/Zapata are very good bench-options. Players with quality (not wc quality but still) and who are fine with playing second fidle.

My dream transfers for summer:

- Kun Aguero for CF
- Reus for the wings (if he stays injury-free until season's end I'd take the risk, maybe Puma will help us with his salary too)
- SMS for midfield

Yeah I know no Italians. But man we would fight the fuck out of the scudetto-race with those three players in our roaster.

if all remain healthy we would be the favorites

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to Il Messaggero, Milan is serious for Felipe Anderson in June. The Brazilian is a concrete goal and Milan works for him as do Inter and Napoli as he will leave Lazio in all probability.

Seems like he is likely to leave Lazio. Always seems to be in trouble there.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Isnt it still FM fault for believing in Montella, they should know when they want to change anything from a football team, look for a good coach first, i still blame them for that

disagree, we were completely mess before this season, sarcifire has to be made for a greater good, im not convinced if we bought auba and still had to play with poli on the field

Definitely, and I blamed them for that numerous times. To me it was clear as day in late august/begining of september that Montella isn't the one. F&M should have shiped him out the latest during NT-breal in... I think october or so. Perfect opportunity for that.

You see, I'm not blindly defending F&M any time the chance is given, only when I see people letting themselfes go because it's easier to blindly follow the arguments of medias ;)

---

OA has my blessing, I like that :thumbsup::star:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
You were banned

You were busy banning leaf
^ Well played :lol::lol::lol:

In other news this guy
OA is an excellent nickname. Approved.

KSY is ok-ok. I prefer RG any day.

^+1 Lamest nickname ever for a player. Milinkovic-Savic sounds so elegant and then suddenly it's SMS.

PC will be voted our player of the year I feel, but we mustn't forget the excellent contributions by AR, LB, DC, JJFS'S'dlT and even FB to a large extent.

....banned Jenny for "nonsense" :rolleyes:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
wtf felipe anderson is bad...

he won't help us dominate football for the next 10 yrs. #nothanks

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Wont be surprised one bit if Raiola convinced Verratti to get sent off during yesterday's match to piss off the owners and help him get his ass out of there. He has pulled similar stunts with Ibra at Ajax before moving him to Juve.

Stay clear of anyone he wants us to sign. Too bad donna and bona have him as his agent but kudos to Roma for ditching his advances.

P.S. anyone who insults maldini can go fuck themselves

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

injuring van der vaart ?

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
belotti...immobile is good but belotti is exactly the type that we need.

he was never worth 100m but could really fit in to Rino's Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule