The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Been observing Keita for a while now...Guys a stud. Definite upgrade over deu.. would love to have both though

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Keita > Deulofeu

Based on this weekend performances? Yes. But otherwise I see them pretty much on the same level. Attitude wise I prefer Deulo. What I like and always liked about Keita is his physicality. Strong, bold player.

I'd love to get both. Different characteristics, both can make an impact. Great talents.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
rotation between suso, deu, and Balde wouldn't be bad now that I think about it. we'd be covered on the flanks. bona can also be used as a lw.

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
some of you believe it was individual fails.
nope.

if our manager since the beginning of the season is Conte/Pochettino, even with the same squad, perhaps we are in the CL spot right now.

:fp::fp::fp::fp:

oh yeah Pochettino would win CL with this squad :fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

who the fuck is he? what has he won?

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
How is DES out of position, he is a LB for most of his career. Also Suso + Calabria/Abate and Deulofeu + DES make absolute sense as combinations of attacking FB + playmaker-ish RAM/RW and more defensive LB + true winger, especially a player like Suso (or Honda) needs a RB able to compensate his weaknesses.

I would like to see Locatelli more but over the season Sosa has earned his place, but yeah more rotation would´t hurt.
I´m not a big fan of Pasalic but he brings a lot of movement and isn´t completely brainless while doing so. I don´t like his amount of playing time but i can understand it.

DES has the ability to play LB but is a natural RB. That's where he made his name in his debut season and that's where he's always had his strongest performances (including this season). FODlabria makes zero sense on the right (unless it's against teams with zero attacking threat like Palermo) because he's got zero defense. That's why he was getting burned by Inter and even 50yo Maccarone yesterday. Vangioni or the defensive Antonelli are a much better fit.

As for midfield, Loca should be starting every single game as he's much stronger defensively and if fielded in a b2b role would probably score more because of his excellent shot. Similarly, Kucka should be playing to provide defensive cover because it's clear the current midfield have zero defensive acumen letting the likes of Empoli score two.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Raiola will meet with the new owners to discuss Donnarumma's renewal either at the end of the week or next week. [Sky]

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
u cant blame all shit on the players, ya they are shit but cant be worse than fucking Empoli, they have 37yos Macaroni
he keeps using calabria who got destroyed over and over again
he didnt use b2b player like Loca instead of Sosa or Pathelic
he subbed in Ocuntpos
we sleep for like 80 mins and then play all-in 10 last mins times and times.
he should take atleast 50% responsibility for this lost

they will say "montella has done a great job"

how?

finishing behind atalanta & lazio. losing vs empoli or pescara. finishing in the same position as last year with better players?

maybe you can say average job, but great job? it's completely wrong.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
We need to 4231 or 442.

I dunno which, but hopefully coch and mgmt does.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
some of you believe it was individual fails.

nope.

if our manager since the beginning of the season is Conte/Pochettino, even with the same squad, perhaps we are in the CL spot right now.

Pochettino wouldn't do shit with our current squad. Besides the pochettino you want so badly actually flopped last season when it mattered the most. Was in a direct tittle race with leicester, but then he lost 2 and draw 2 of their last 4 matches and ended the season behind ARsenal.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Repubblica - This week, Milan will make a serious attempt for Kessie.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Here we go:

4-4-2:

Conti-Romagnoli-Musacchio-DeSciglio
Suso-Badelj/Loca-Kessie/Loca-Bonaventura
Aubameyang-Keita (SS)

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Obviously Montella is saving strats for next season.

This season is over, might as well not reveal our league winning tactics for next season.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
DES has the ability to play LB but is a natural RB. That's where he made his name in his debut season and that's where he's always had his strongest performances (including this season). FODlabria makes zero sense on the right (unless it's against teams with zero attacking threat like Palermo) because he's got zero defense. That's why he was getting burned by Inter and even 50yo Maccarone yesterday. Vangioni or the defensive Antonelli are a much better fit.

As for midfield, Loca should be starting every single game as he's much stronger defensively and if fielded in a b2b role would probably score more because of his excellent shot. Similarly, Kucka should be playing to provide defensive cover because it's clear the current midfield have zero defensive acumen letting the likes of Empoli score two.

DES had very strong games at LB too, also he is more or less our best suited FB for a defensive role, that does not necessarily mean its the best for him.
He is good but not world class in defense so a more attacking role at RB is bound to highlight his attack more and put him under less defensive pressure, but a manager has the job to field 11 players the way they work best as a unit, not 1 player in his ideal position.

I agree with what you said about the mid for the most part. Still pasalic has different characteristics then Loca or Kucka. If Montella wants to have these characteristics in the game according to his gameplan he has to field him despite being the weaker player. Montella isn´t always successful with his gameplan but it´s noticeable that he puts some thought into it and tries to field the right XI not the best XI if this makes sense.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

:thumbsup:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Montella used to play with Sosa & Matias type of midfielders at Fiorentina, it's nothing surprising, he loves them.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
u cant blame all shit on the players, ya they are shit but cant be worse than fucking Empoli, they have 37yos Macaroni
he keeps using calabria who got destroyed over and over again
he didnt use b2b player like Loca instead of Sosa or Pathelic
he subbed in Ocuntpos
we sleep for like 80 mins and then play all-in 10 last mins times and times.
he should take atleast 50% responsibility for this lost

the club has a certain philosophy of football.to play possesion-attacking football
if you ask low quality players to play like that you ll choke(as it has happened for 7 years now) .same players if were asked to play counter attacking football would collect at least 5-10 more points/year(could mean european qualification, more money etc)
and all this begins from the management that were dillusional and asked attacare from low quality teams.

ps another factor is squad orientation.for example fiorentina's squad are possession oriented cause they have many technical players.they are low quality(as many of them lack in speed, defensive contribution etc) though thats why they are midtable team.if we want to win there are 2 ways.either we change our game's philosophy(which i disagree) or we go and spend huge to bring not only quality but players suitable for our formation/philosophy(Barcelona cant play tiki taka with kante, bakayoko, allan, although all 3 of them are quality players..)

ps2 Montella is the best coach we have had since Carletto.he made a low quality squad with very low technique play possession football and exchange 3 passes in a row without looking like virgins and all these with little spending.give him right players and he ll deliver very good results

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Repubblica - This week, Milan will make a serious attempt for Kessie.

Most overrated player in Serie A.

Guy has no sense of positioning whatsoever. Has average football IQ and really isn't all that technical. Hes basically just a bull who knows how to finish. He's the least influential midfielder i've ever seen. Goes missing for large swaths of the game then an occasional tackle here and BAM scores a goal and fades back to nonexistence. I pity the club willing to meet whatever Atalanta is asking for

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
If bayern munich manager was montella, I think they probably in the midtable right now.
:star:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
the club has a certain philosophy of football.to play possesion-attacking football
if you ask low quality players to play like that you ll choke(as it has happened for 7 years now) .same players if were asked to play counter attacking football would collect at least 5-10 more points/year(could mean european qualification, more money etc)
and all this begins from the management that were dillusional and asked attacare from low quality teams.

ps another factor is squad orientation.for example fiorentina's squad are possession oriented cause they have many technical players.they are low quality(as many of them lack in speed, defensive contribution etc) though thats why they are midtable team.if we want to win there are 2 ways.either we change our game's philosophy(which i disagree) or we go and spend huge to bring not only quality but players suitable for our formation/philosophy(Barcelona cant play tiki taka with kante, bakayoko, allan, although all 3 of them are quality players..)

ps2 Montella is the best coach we have had since Carletto.he made a low quality squad with very low technique play possession football and exchange 3 passes in a row without looking like virgins and all these with little spending.give him right players and he ll deliver very good results

you are insulting allegri with this post.

and ancelotti didn't had the tiki-tika philosophy, he used counters

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
a coach should also play based in the players he has in the team, not only how he wants, if you are able to collect more points with defensive mids like loca & kucka then play with them, and don't play with sosa & pasalic only because you want possession game, but you are not able to win with them.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
with kucka-loca-bona we also beat juve, we weren't able to beat them with sosa or bertolacci in other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule