The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Il Capitano_3

CL winner
Reaction score
Who is this Vinicius guy. Am I the only one that doesn't know this guy? I do not follow the brazilian league but I heard of the likes of gabriel jesus, barbosa, luan

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
well I'd also prefer him but I doubt Monaco would sell him anywhere near the 20-22m RR costs.

Well, speed is the key to causing mayhem in Serie A. RR doesn't have the athletic attributes to guarantee success or a right foot :lol:

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Who is this Vinicius guy. Am I the only one that doesn't know this guy? I do not follow the brazilian league but I heard of the likes of gabriel jesus, barbosa, luan

Hyped as the new Neymar, he's only 16 and I don't think has featured for the senior squad so it's really Real trying to get him ahead of Barca or anyone else so that it doesn't bite them in the ass.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Can we open an "Apologies for the #Chinaboyz" thread?

I'm sure they'd appreciate it

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
I disagree. Paletta-Zapata are sufficient as back ups for now, we should use our funds to re in force the midfield, attack & full backs rather than spending big on a back up CB

we can upgrade back up CB in the winter/next summer mercato. there will be time

we should look to sign a leader in each department

Musacchio for defense
Cesc for midfield
Big CF for attack

+ Kessie, Keita & a LB

Paletta isn't good enough, I would take a gamble on Kjaer. Musacchio is pretty much acquired for free (Niang's fee will pay for it) and we need to spend on a proper LB.

Re Kjaer - he would add some leadership attributes to the team, hes currently Denmark NT captain, was a captain at Lille and I think vice captain now at Fenerbache. Romanogli/Musacchio could easily get injured at any point, then we are stuck.

Aside from that I completely agree, need that big CF + creaty mid.

20 goals in 30 games for a team like Hoffenheim is impressive imo. All he needs is a solid winger or trequartista that can supply the passes

I would love to see him in Milan. Far better than some of these clowns we are being linked to

I don't think he can play in a big team or in a physical league. He had Mahrez create chances last season at Leicester. Unfortunately, hes just not Milan material.

. During the meeting, Milan have also discussed Wolfsburg left back Ricardo Rodriguez, since he is represented by the same agents [@cmdotcom

MN - Fassone and Mirabelli were also seen with Keita agent

. Milan have agreed personal terms with Ricardo Rodriguez, according to @DiMarzio

. Further contacts between Milan and Wolfsburg will take place in the coming days to sign Rodriguez (he has a €22.5m release clause)

Milan will try to sign Rodriguez for a figure close close to his release clause rather than paying the entire clause [Sky].

Meanwhile, Milan have cooled down their interest in Luiz Gustavo as they are very confident of being able to sign Kessie [Sky].

Where do I fucking sign?!

RR is fantastic, regressed this season in a very poorly managed team but talent is evident.

That's one Bundesliga target down, Leon Goretzka still to go.

--------------

The team is shaping up nicely, anyone else think he might switch to a back 3 at times? Though Keita and Suso wouldnt make much sense, probably going for a 4231 or 433 but better tactically.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
There will be further meetings for the contract renewal of Suso. [MilanNewsit]

Contract renewals seem to be taking too long. Suso holding the club to ransom? should be an easy extension.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Speed alone doesn't work in serie a...ask dumbshit armero or taiwo. You need to have brains to play in serie a.

French players are heavily overpriced and overrated anyway
They are nothing special, just physically above average.

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score

Contract renewals seem to be taking too long. Suso holding the club to ransom? should be an easy extension.

They just met the agent today.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
he knows he is not going to be starter unless modric break 35 bones and is out for next season

if we present to him a real good project(musa, RR, Kessie help us a lot...)
i think with 30-35 we can have him

after all sooner than later RM will go after Delle alli, veratti etc

Can't see a club like Real going after Verratti tbh.

No invested player leaves real for under 30m. Kova would cost closer to 45m.

:thumbsup:

45M and both parties are happy.

20,000,001 cheeky bid

19,999,999 :g:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

if an offer in the range of 40m comes sell

he is good, one of the best in current team but he is not the player to drive us to next level

40m are going to be 70% of money needed for a WC cf.dont look back

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Speed alone doesn't work in serie a...ask dumbshit armero or taiwo. You need to have brains to play in serie a.

French players are heavily overpriced and overrated anyway
They are nothing special, just physically above average.

Mendy has serious pace and a weapon of a left foot to match RR. Swiss players are stellar in comparison, right?

They just met the agent today.

Ah, cool. Hopefully the father's not akin to Bosco Leite when it comes to money.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Ive not watched RR enough, but we can't be too picky when it comes to the players. if you want a great left back with speed and attacking and defending skills, you need to be a top 5 team in the world. Even then, you might not get a complete LB. Good fullbacks are extremely rare, and this is why De Sciglio is wanted; there are not much options out there.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Mendy has serious pace and a weapon of a left foot to match RR. Swiss players are stellar in comparison, right?

Ah, cool. Hopefully the father's not akin to Bosco Leite when it comes to money.

He has the power and speed, but technically​ is mediocre.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
He has the power and speed, but technically​ is mediocre.

Well... if he's 'technically​ mediocre' then there's no words in comparison for what we currently have.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
No matter who the player is someone is gonna like him and someone isn't.

Basically... stfu and let them buy whoever they wanna buy. They'd be the coach's choice, so we need to fuck off, really.

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
This board is unbelievable we are linked with one of the best lb and people are still complaining

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Loving these rumours.
Rodriguez is one of the top 5 best backs in the world.
Kessie is good, he can become great with players like Musacchio - Rodriguez - Keita - and another great striker around him

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Loving these rumours.
Rodriguez is one of the top 25 best backs in the world
Kessie is good, he can become great with players like Musacchio - Rodriguez - Keita - and another great striker around him

You meant to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule