The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Massaro probably thinks De Boer is still Ajax's coach.

Age catches us all.

Van Gaal still manages Ajax, a young Patrick Kluivert has just emerged on to the scene and a great young CB called Michael Reiziger has just signed for Milan.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
But it's fascinating that Borini is still our first LW in team, after spending over 350m in these two years.

How the hell is possible that after all these money and after 4 mercato's, we still don't have any LW besides Borini? Just, how? :fp:
And I don't want to count Hakan, who is not fucking winger. Borini is not footballer.

In our worst times, we have guys like Menez, Elsha or Delofeu who were miles better than our current wingers. Even Taarabt (in prime) looks like Messi when you compare him with our players. Hell, I would even take Cerci at this point. :D

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
We can all agree that there are a lot of average players on our squad. But you can make even average players look good with a good system. And vice-versa, you can make good players look average, or even bad, with the wrong system.
Grintuso system is horrendous, especially in attack. Slow, predictable, static off the ball, no drilled attacking schemes,...
This is all on Grintuso.
We've tried changing half the fucking squad every season already for the past 6+7 years. Now let's try getting a coach that knows what the fuck he's doing for a change

I agree but watch this team change completely once we get 2 new wingers. It ll be like a different team with or w/ rino

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But it's fascinating that Borini is still our first LW in team, after spending over 350m in these two years.

How the hell is possible that after all these money and after 4 mercato's, we still don't have any LW besides Borini? Just, how? :fp:
And I don't want to count Hakan, who is not fucking winger. Borini is not footballer.

In our worst times, we have guys like Menez, Elsha or Delofeu who were miles better than our current wingers. Even Taarabt (in prime) looks like Messi when you compare him with our players. Hell, I would even take Cerci at this point. :D

Even Ocampos is looking decent these days!

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I thought Massaro was trolling? In no way he could have said that seriously

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:eek::eek::eek:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I do not care how we get that CL spot. Just get it. We desperately need that boost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Leo must be fuming at rino. How could he squander 70mil spent on winter transfer window.
With piatek+paqueta addition, normal coach could've secure 4th place by now. Super coach will fight with napoli for 2nd place

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Leo must be fuming at rino. How could he squander 70mil spent on winter transfer window.

With piatek+paqueta addition, normal coach could've secure 4th place by now. Super coach will fight with napoli for 2nd place
Maybe Rino is fuming at Leonardo because he failed to sign him a winger after having over 3 months to find one.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Only logged in to see what rumors were about. Read the last three pages of this thread and my reaction was

giphy.gif

Well, cheers. I'm out.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
For what price do you want SMS now though? :proud:

I'd take a gamble for 30 mil but honestly I wouldn't budget for him because I like what Bakayoko would do for us and he's available at 40 mil, I also like what Kessie provides and we already own him. Then there is Paqueta. Also I don't see Lazio settling for less than 60/70 mil despite his dogshit season.

Currently my budget would be solely focused on getting wingers and a capable attacking left back.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I'd take a gamble for 30 mil but honestly I wouldn't budget for him because I like what Bakayoko would do for us and he's available at 40 mil, I also like what Kessie provides and we already own him. Then there is Paqueta. Also I don't see Lazio settling for less than 60/70 mil despite his dogshit season.

Currently my budget would be solely focused on getting wingers and a capable attacking left back.

:thumbsup:

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

nah. cerci can fuck off. but yes, everyone else you mentioned would immediately improve us.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Time to pull a Juve/Inter and start paying off opponents and refs to get that 4th place :thumbsup::thumbsup:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Really disappointed at how things have deteriorated, but for some inexplicable reason we are still 4th so I am grateful for that.

I feel that the blame for our predicament does not lie just with one party. There was a collective failure in the management in terms of the overall transfer market (Winter was very good, but still did not address the LW spot), coaching in terms of tactics and preparation, and many players who are earning way too much to not be producing consistently.

Maybe with Paqueta back we will be able to win the remaining games but it is a big ask.

This season turned out to be one huge rollercoaster of emotions, and there's still time for a few more twists and turns. I just want 4th place now. If we get the Coppa then that is a bonus.

Leo better get a headstart on those wingers and mids.Then the whole Summer needs to be dedicated to fixing everything else. Can't take another Year Zero.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Calm down lad. I might not be rinos biggest fan... but it's hilarious how u think 70m secures ucl

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Really disappointed at how things have deteriorated, but for some inexplicable reason we are still 4th so I am grateful for that.

I feel that the blame for our predicament does not lie just with one party. There was a collective failure in the management in terms of the overall transfer market (Winter was very good, but still did not address the LW spot), coaching in terms of tactics and preparation, and many players who are earning way too much to not be producing consistently.

Maybe with Paqueta back we will be able to win the remaining games but it is a big ask.

This season turned out to be one huge rollercoaster of emotions, and there's still time for a few more twists and turns. I just want 4th place now. If we get the Coppa then that is a bonus.

Leo better get a headstart on those wingers and mids.Then the whole Summer needs to be dedicated to fixing everything else. Can't take another Year Zero.

I'm dreaming of 4th. If we can just get CL football this season would not have been a complete waste. It would be the icing on top of the cake. We have signed decent high potential players in Paqueta and Piatek. Bakayoko has turned out decent and will be signed with CL football. With CL football we can attract and afford much better players. Leonardo is very good at picking up good players and things will be finally looking up if we finally get back into the CL.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
I'm dreaming of 4th. If we can just get CL football this season would not have been a complete waste. It would be the icing on top of the cake. We have signed decent high potential players in Paqueta and Piatek. Bakayoko has turned out decent and will be signed with CL football. With CL football we can attract and afford much better players. Leonardo is very good at picking up good players and things will be finally looking up if we finally get back into the CL.

:thumbsup:
Indeed! We have players we can build the team around but we need some real quality which only the prestige of the CL can bring.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I also like what Kessie provides and we already own him.

What he actually provides? Being awful and wasteful in final third? Wrong passes? Bad decision making? What? :o
Yup, he's beast and he can be good defensively but besides that, he offers nothing, especially in par with Baka (who's miles better and deserve to play). I don't want to see them together on the pitch, ever again. I don't want that torture anymore, we suffer enough. :o

Also we still don't own him, we need to pay 20m to Atalanta in summer. Huge money at this moment.

As much as wingers are priority (I agree with you there), 2 MF's are also important. Replacement for Kessie and good backup like Tonali.

Status
Not open for further replies.