The Anime/Manga Thread II

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Btw Derp, do you get SIU's blog posts at the end of the chapter in the scans you're reading?

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
don't think I do

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Still dont get donflamingos power but ive caught up. Law was my fav character... :cry:

Last edited:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he uses string.

unless Oda decides that he has a wind logia

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Hmmm must be the Mangacow scanalations then. They're speedscans so of a lower quality than the TheCompany scans (what Ultra Swan reads) that come out later. Sometimes has shitty translations too.

The blogs are basically SIU's thoughts on the chapter, and clearing up any misconceptions people might have had. Not much to miss.

Then there's another part which translates stuff from another blog of SIU (or might be from the same blog, but not end-of-chapter post), giving an overview of the 15 highest ranked Rankers, detailing of Positions, how Shinsoo works etc. etc. You'll want to read on it if you're really into ToG, otherwise it's not that big of a loss.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Since ive caught up with one piece,time to catch up with fairy tail. After all,we know which is superior,especially in story,art,character development and WOW factor.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hmmm must be the Mangacow scanalations then. They're speedscans so of a lower quality than the TheCompany scans (what Ultra Swan reads) that come out later. Sometimes has shitty translations too.

The blogs are basically SIU's thoughts on the chapter, and clearing up any misconceptions people might have had. Not much to miss.

Then there's another part which translates stuff from another blog of SIU (or might be from the same blog, but not end-of-chapter post), giving an overview of the 15 highest ranked Rankers, detailing of Positions, how Shinsoo works etc. etc. You'll want to read on it if you're really into ToG, otherwise it's not that big of a loss.

THCMPNY.com

upon closer inspection, there are last pages about afterword and company's corner, thought It was scanlator's rambling so I always skipped it :lol:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Since ive caught up with one piece,time to catch up with fairy tail. After all,we know which is superior,especially in story,art,character development and WOW factor.
WOW Lucy's boobs. WOW Erza's ass. Yea FT definitely has the edge there.

But character development wise, I think OP takes it. I mean have you seen Nami's pre-skip tits?
THCMPNY.com

upon closer inspection, there are last pages about afterword and company's corner, thought It was scanlator's rambling so I always skipped it :lol:
:lol: :fp:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
HAVW YOU SEEN Lucy in a bikini. Those tits approach god-like jamjam. Story hands down goes to ft,lucys tits are to be idolized

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
some of the chapters feel like a chore to read, some flows nicely (beginning of season 2 till end of trustworthy room test).

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone notice the the top anime have time skips? Naruto,fairy tail and one piece?

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
HAVW YOU SEEN Lucy in a bikini. Those tits approach god-like jamjam. Story hands down goes to ft,lucys tits are to be idolized

not even close to Orihime's, Matsumoto's, Neriel's and Yorouchi's I assume.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
not even close to Orihime's, Matsumoto's, Neriel's and Yorouchi's I assume.

Those are more baloons than actual tits. Have you not taken anime tit philosphy 101? Tits have to elegant,they have to screw WOW but make you subconciously say..."nice". Without those two forms of expression,a big rack is nothing but...a big rack.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
But does that really count? All ichigo did was train in a timeless pocket of space only to lose his power. That doesnt count
Bleach has Hyperbolic Time Chambers? :lol:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
28, till ryun and ranker guy from fug came
There's a bit of filler (mixed with an awesome cameo, so it really isn't that bad), before the main saga of the 2nd part begins at chapter 38.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
can never go wrong with Chinese fictional story.. shame I heard it's not about the romance of three kingdoms
Ravages of Time. :proud:

I read a fair bit into it (last I remember, Cao Cao got his ass saved by the MC), but eventually, it just got too tiresome to keep up with all the characters and plots. :lol:

Read 2 chapters of another historical Chinese Manhua (Tang dynasty) - Change Ge Xing

First impression - badass Chinese princess/assassin, beautiful clean art, less characters than Ravages. :thumbsup:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Depreciation 16
Pharaoh 12
jamminsheva 12
LemonCookies 4
Ultra Swan 4
ikita 2
Sir Crookodile 2