The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 27-10-2020, 20:15   #1181
Jivara
Forza Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Well hakan has been amazing except last night. He just had an off game.

The formation change is a no go. Why change it when we are unbeaten in 22 matches?

I agree with Pioli subs. I dont remember anytime in this season where his subs actually made an impact. Am already tired of his krunic bias
22 unbeaten matches.. what kind of impact do you want?

Pioli is spot on with his subs and his player selection. He is easily the best coach in this aspect in many many years.
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 21:25   #1182
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

No he hasnt been good with his subs.
His starting 11 on the other hand is always spot on
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 21:46   #1183
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Well hakan has been amazing except last night. He just had an off game.

The formation change is a no go. Why change it when we are unbeaten in 22 matches?

I agree with Pioli subs. I dont remember anytime in this season where his subs actually made an impact. Am already tired of his krunic bias
The Hauge ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 21:55   #1184
Stitches
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
No he hasnt been good with his subs.
His starting 11 on the other hand is always spot on
ahahahahahaha

Pioli has been the best coach since 5 sub football. Especially because of the subs.
Stitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 23:41   #1185
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

Hawg coming down with COVID really killed us yesterday. If he had been available, I think we could have effectively killed off the match on one of the many counter attacks we had.

Plenty to be upset about, but we were weakened by COVID, the jam packed match schedule, and poor decisions by the referees. 2 dropped points against Roma won’t kill us. Just have to rotate against Sparta and then take care of business in the next 2 Serie A matches.
Milan10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2020, 00:16   #1186
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
Hawg coming down with COVID really killed us yesterday. If he had been available, I think we could have effectively killed off the match on one of the many counter attacks we had.

Plenty to be upset about, but we were weakened by COVID, the jam packed match schedule, and poor decisions by the referees. 2 dropped points against Roma won?t kill us. Just have to rotate against Sparta and then take care of business in the next 2 Serie A matches.
I don?t believe for one second Pioli would have used Hauge last night had he been there. And this is the mentality I hate about Italian managers

Signature

<3
AC Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2020, 01:23   #1187
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC Kid View Post
I don?t believe for one second Pioli would have used Hauge last night had he been there. And this is the mentality I hate about Italian managers
Exactly. That man keeps using krunic who offers nothing, and they believe he would use hauge..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitches View Post
ahahahahahaha

Pioli has been the best coach since 5 sub football. Especially because of the subs.

Lool is that why he used 2 out of 5 subs last night?
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2020, 05:09   #1188
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC Kid View Post
Pioli's style is as risky as it gets, without losing all common sense like Zeman.
Allegri would shit his pants if he saw all his fullbacks, midfielders and attackers pressing high in the opponent's half while they're leading in a big game.
Heck, even I, as a Padre supporter since day 1, who finds his high risk high reward approach very refreshing and exciting, think he should tone it down a bit.

Quote:
Exactly. That man keeps using krunic who offers nothing, and they believe he would use hauge..
Is it a coincidence that the two posters who have an issue with Pioli's rational decisions, were also the two biggest Andre Silva and Gabigol fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitches View Post
Yup.

The difference between now and the end of last season is that the bench options haven't been as good.
Rebic is missing. Ibra missed half of the games. Bona is gone.
The new arrivals are in the same phase as Saele, Bona & Leao back in February when they hadn't learned how to make a strong impact as sub in this system.

Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2020, 05:10   #1189
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Lool is that why he used 2 out of 5 subs last night?
What other subs should he make?

Colombo/Maldini for Ibra?
Kessie/Bennacer for Tonali?

Taking off Hakan, who was hitting better corner kicks than ever, including 2 in the last minutes?

Roma equalized in the 84th(freak goal).
There was still a point to lose, and 3 that could be gifted to a Top 4 rival.
Is it wise to take off a key player(Hakan), with only minutes left and lots to lose, for a new signing that is adapting but not adapted to the job?

The rest of the game proved Pioli right. The team regained control of a chaotic game, in part due to Hakan & Krunic giving us the numerical superiority that was lacking in the midfield earlier in the game. In the end the team was 2 missed sitters away from coming out as winners in this game as well.
But the team remains undefeated, after 22 games.

Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote