The Rumour Commode III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maestro21

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, KAKA, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Baresi, Nesta, Rui Costa, Van Basten
ahhh so Balo and Tevez huh? I think the latter is more realistic but hey I'm not complaining. I think giving Pato to City is the only way to change their price on Tevez. I would seriously think of getting Kolo Toure + Tevez for Pato and cash. Kolo wants out too

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Didn't Martin Taylor got three matches for the tackle that broke Eduardo da Silva leg?
FA is seriously giving a superior punishment for Mario?

The fa's a joke. They asked themselves blahblahblah. They indite based on their feelings.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
hahahahaha, was thinking the same thing.

I love it when I'm sitting with my PL club supporting friends talking about how average carrick/barry/anderson etc. are, and then remembering on how they'll be an instant upgrade at Milan.

it seriously cracks me up:lol::lol:

I bet if Anderson played for Milan in the MVB role we would consider him a god

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I bet if Anderson played for Milan in the MVB role we would consider him a god

rolleye0003.gif

epl fans :lol:

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria

It's not that I'm a EPL fan, i think the epl sucks dick its just thats how bad our midfield is, when we rely on a 33 year old MVB to cover CDM. clearly anderson is shit

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn
It's not that I'm a EPL fan, i think the epl sucks dick its just thats how bad our midfield is, when we rely on a 33 year old MVB to cover CDM. clearly anderson is shit

1. Mark Van Bommel is 34 years old.

2. Mark Van Bommel > Anderson and most other defensive midfielders

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Anderson would be awful at anchor.

Might be a good idea for LCM/RCM though

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
prima_pagina_grande.jpg

Tevez-Maxi Lopez, Double Z Milan
striker Adriano Galliani blocks Catania, and the City opens the loan for Carlitos. First a new blitz on London

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
prima_pagina_m.jpg

Maxi Lopez-Milan: it is made, perhaps ... the agreement yesterday in Milan. But Tevez can distort everything. The future of Argentina's linked to that dell'Apache. Galliani and Lo Monaco have reached an agreement: 4 years, climbing from 1.2 million engagement. The 8 million ransom. But if the deal comes Tevez jumps, unless that Milan will not give in Pato ... Ready to offer the new City loan for 11 months. And Galliani back to London.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
According to gazzetta city may loan out tevez to us :g:

idiavoli

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Think of what it means if we're really offering 17 month loan.

We'd only pay (or start to pay) the purchase price next summer. But if we simply wanted to delay the payments, we could loan for 6 months + option to buy, but delay payments for a year.

So, why insist on a 17 month loan? IF FFP is enforced on an accrual basis, it means we must be lining up a big purchase this summer and don't want Tevez's transfer to interfere with it.

However, if FFP is enforced on a cash flow basis, there is no such advantage. The only advantage I can see is that we get a longer "evaluation period" before we buy, or can also send Tevez back after we get some good use out of him.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Think of what it means if we're really offering 17 month loan.

We'd only pay (or start to pay) the purchase price next summer. But if we simply wanted to delay the payments, we could loan for 6 months + option to buy, but delay payments for a year.

So, why insist on a 17 month loan? IF FFP is enforced on an accrual basis, it means we must be lining up a big purchase this summer and don't want Tevez's transfer to interfere with it.

However, if FFP is enforced on a cash flow basis, there is no such advantage. The only advantage I can see is that we get a longer "evaluation period" before we buy, or can also send Tevez back after we get some good use out of him.

i realy dont know that was just report ,couse all italian bigger news says city may be willing to accpet loan deal.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
17 months on loan???!?!!??!!!?

just when i thought galliani couldn't troll the world any more. :lol:

well played! :g:

idiavoli

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hernanes, and now Honda.
And we end up getting players like Mesbah and Maxi.

No.

We end up getting players like Ibra, Robinho, Pato, and (hopefully) Tevez for only slightly more.

Or, players like TS and SES92 for a bit less.

Or players like Prince, Aquilani, and Cassano for a LOT less.

Or players like Mexes and Van Bommel for free.

And all this in the past 1-2 years, except TS and Pato.

All of which are at between 2x (at least) and 10x the player Honda could ever be.

That, my friend, is truly amazing.

Last edited:

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
17 months loan.

That sounds very Galliani! :)

idiavoli

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Within 6 months of getting Honda, all of you would complain that he's good, but not good enough to run Milan's attack... and clamor that we should have spent a bit more to sign Jovetic.

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No.

We end up getting players like Ibra, Robinho, Pato, and (hopefully) Tevez for only slightly more.

Or, players like TS and SES92 for a bit less.

Or players like Prince, Aquilani, and Cassano for a LOT less.

Or players like Mexes for free.

And all this in the past 1-2 years, except TS and Pato.

All of which are at between 2x (at least) and 10x the player Honda could ever be.

That, my friend, is truly amazing.
We pick up anything that is free or cheap. Or 'champions' at a cut price.

idiavoli

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
My word, look at the players we've signed recently.

Ibra, Binho, Cassano, (hopefully) Tevez, SES92, Prince, Aquilani, Van Bommel, Mexes

And before that, TS and Pato.

[Honorable mentions: Nocerino, Urby, Mesbah, Taiwo]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule