Mario Balotelli Thread

Selling Balotelli

• Total voters

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
"He must find peace of mind.If not, then he will always be just an eternal promise"-Maldini

Loan + option to buy plz

agreed. Money spent on balo atm is a waste.. city should be thankful someone else wants to pay balo's wages. :o

Shawarma Sheikh

ميلانيس&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Ibra, Sheva, Çalhanoğlu, Nesta, Romagnoli, Inzaghi, Balotelli, Pato, Jack
If people expect him to be Milan's savior, they are in for a shock

Depending on a player who still throws hissy fits is the last thing we need atm

Drogba is a must, with or without Balotelli

Just goes to show how much people under appreciated Ibra's influence on the pitch. He may have been an asshole on it, but an asshole that made the idiots give their all. A leader, albeit a flawed one....
I don't know why everyone is all on about drogba, he's old and expensive. He won't be able to lead us for very long...

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I think he's always in it for personal glory, he didn't want Italy to win the Euro's as such, he wanted to lead them there. And that was his motivation.

As for Milan, I think right now the squad is too poor and it would be a matter of time before he'd get frustrated and stop giving a fuck.

Balo does not play for his own glory
he knows exactly what he's doing
and he knows Milan situation
He's just lowering his price
so he can come to us

This is the way I see it :o

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So, for the 4th game in a row he is not even called for the bench - since the Manchester derby 20 days ago. He is not injured either.

I guess it's a clear sign that he is not in City plans and is leaving in January

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
So, for the 4th game in a row he is not even called for the bench - since the Manchester derby 20 days ago. He is not injured either.

I guess it's a clear sign that he is not in City plans and is leaving in January

He's clearly leaving. Tbh, I'd almost be surprised if we didn't end up picking him up, at least if we let go of Pato and Robinho. Balotelli had the whole issue with the wage thing, he's taking Man City to a sporting court, he's not being picked and he hasn't really performed either... It's not really the same as the Tevez situation, cause Tevez had been their best player the year before, so I don't think Man City will have the same kind of 'patience' with him as they did with Tevez. Even on form Balotelli is only City's third striker, so I really can't see him remaining there after the winter.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's clearly leaving. Tbh, I'd almost be surprised if we didn't end up picking him up, at least if we let go of Pato and Robinho. Balotelli had the whole issue with the wage thing, he's taking Man City to a sporting court, he's not being picked and he hasn't really performed either... It's not really the same as the Tevez situation, cause Tevez had been their best player the year before, so I don't think Man City will have the same kind of 'patience' with him as they did with Tevez. Even on form Balotelli is only City's third striker, so I really can't see him remaining there after the winter.

4th Actually.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Yeah, City simply want him gone this time I reckon. It's more of a Robinho situation than Tevez.
Would not be surprised if they already negotiating his replacement (or maybe they want to give space to the Swedish guy?).

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
The divorece between Mario and City will be ugly, that is for certain. I wonder where he will end up, I hope it isnt here for many reasons.

Poker

Man of the Match
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Serginho, Maldini, Seedorf,SeS, T.Silva, Ibrahimovic, Pjanic, Verratti,Salah
Im not for Balotelli. Another waste of money.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I see all of you hoping but it comes down to one thing. Milan meeting City's price. The Tevez affair was far worse than this and who is starring for them now???

If this is our play I just wish they lock him up and bring him in, then the hard work starts with Silvio, Galliani, Allegri and Super Mario making this work.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Originally Posted by ZD_Banana:

No Mario. Bring Rossi, More Italian than Balotelli

Judging by the username, this comment doesn't surprise me at all.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I see all of you hoping but it comes down to one thing. Milan meeting City's price. The Tevez affair was far worse than this and who is starring for them now???

City wanted to stay with Tevez and teach him a lesson... I think Mario is a different case, they just want to get rid of him.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
City wanted to stay with Tevez and teach him a lesson... I think Mario is a different case, they just want to get rid of him.

LOL - Milan low balled them and the deal hinged on us being able to pay.

You think if Galliani cant sell Pato and Binho and Silvio doesnt make money available we can walk in there and ask for Mario for 2 million or loan with an obligation to give him back and wait until his contract is up.

The Tevez case was worse - you dont remember or are downplaying it for whatever reason. Tevez wasnt training, wasnt even with the team at times, coach said he was done there and both sides were looking into suing each other to recoup money.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL - Milan low balled them and the deal hinged on us being able to pay.

You think if Galliani cant sell Pato and Binho and Silvio doesnt make money available we can walk in there and ask for Mario for 2 million or loan with an obligation to give him back and wait until his contract is up.

The Tevez case was worse - you dont remember or are downplaying it for whatever reason. Tevez wasnt training, wasnt even with the team at times, coach said he was done there and both sides were looking into suing each other to recoup money.

Tevez wasn't playing cause he refused to play and left the team to Argentina. There was a major rift between the club and Kia. It was not so much about Milan, City kind of feel extorted by Kia.

Balotelli didn't quit or anything... They're just not using him for some reason... If he was on their plans he would at least be on the bench.

I mean, why are we comparing it with Tevez and not De Jong, Robinho, Adebayor (once he settle his wages of course), Adam Johnson, Jerome Boateng... For me look more like those deals - City don't count on him anymore.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So City was "counting" on Tevez last year? Tevez was gone and only brought back in when the deal fell through.

Obviously they arent using Mario because he started to fuck around again and it seems we are looking to buy him. This has been Mancini's way... I have class strikers, one wants to get out of line then I will park him and use the others.

And as I said, if the money isnt there to purchase him at a decent price then I dont see the deal getting done that easy.

I compare it to Tevez deal because to me it has the most similarities. I am not sure if the Robinho and De Jong deals should be in there because they got decent money for Robinho after the loan out and De Jong was soon going to be out of contract and they already had a player to fill his spot.

Hopefully you are right and we can close the deal easily but I still think my point remains. We may see Drogba here and thats it if we dont have the money to meet City's price. If Mario comes for under 20 mill that is a steal and if it is concluded early I will be astounded.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thing is for some reasons it doesn't look like there's a lot of teams interested on him... Price is more about what clubs are willing to pay in those situations. We will know much better when the transfer window starts though.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
you guys are so cute, saying no to balotelli and stuff. leggo pazzoooo and niangggg blast 'em nets!

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Price? Tevez (again), Ganso, Mbiwa, Montolivo - we couldnt pay for any.

And no one is saying no to Balotelli - I am just acknowledging it might not be that easy given our recent history but I hope he comes and everyone involved has learned from the Pato and Mario situations and will work to be successful.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am not against this Balotelli move but seeing his situation we should definitely get the price to be as low as possible, seeing how we were raped on most of our deals.

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
The thing with Balotelli, which is diffrent from the Tevez case, is that are very few , if any, realistic buyers out there. I exclude any of the english teams, Barca and Real are the only ones who can afford him in Spain and they are fully stocked with attackers. PSG are in a similiar position. Italy Juventus can probably afford him but Conte wouldnt want him there disturbing the locker room. Inter are pretty much broke and than there is us who are pretty much broke as well. Germany isnt a likely distination either

The only way he could become a Milan player is if he lower his wage demands by 15-20 % and the price is in the rage of 15-18 milion (even that is a stretch). Not an easy situation for Balotelli but he brought it on himself

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thing is for some reasons it doesn't look like there's a lot of teams interested on him... Price is more about what clubs are willing to pay in those situations. We will know much better when the transfer window starts though.

With City though, I think they are willing to take a loss and let him sit if Galliani tries to lowball too much.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
With City though, I think they are willing to take a loss and let him sit if Galliani tries to lowball too much.

That's fine.
Balotelli is certainly not worth 25-30M... For all the talent he got many shortcomings and he is a risk. I would think a lot about paying more than 15M on such a erratic player.

Galliani should just offer at a certain money... If City don't think it's enough, pull out and look elsewhere.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
That's fine.
Balotelli is certainly not worth 25-30M... For all the talent he got many shortcomings and he is a risk. I would think a lot about paying more than 15M on such a erratic player.

Galliani should just offer at a certain money... If City don't think it's enough, pull out and look elsewhere.

Id say 20 is the max we should get for him. As much as i love balo and think hed be a huge asset, anything more than 20 would be disastrous in the case he decides to not give a shit like he did in city. I'm curious who will be there to keep him on track, allegri isnt good with big personalities and galliani cant be there to baby sit him all the time. Maybe his fondness of SES will keep him from going over his temper.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
loan please

Galliani: Balotelli? I think that it will be very difficult to sign him, first of all for a financial reason".

Last edited:

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
stay away from Milan

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
bitch balo, milan is your beloved club. How dare u still stay in city, come back and play with your surrogate brother SES. Take a wage cut please, cuz ur wages will eventually increase if G likes your performance anyway.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Im starting to think buying balo wont happen. Berlu keeps saying "niang is better than balo", why the fuck would the president of the club say that to a potential transfer target? Because he aint arriving.
It doesnt make sense to say someone 4 years younger than you is better than you then expect them to be jolly, happy going when the get bought.

Shawarma Sheikh

ميلانيس&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Ibra, Sheva, Çalhanoğlu, Nesta, Romagnoli, Inzaghi, Balotelli, Pato, Jack
Im starting to think buying balo wont happen. Berlu keeps saying "niang is better than balo", why the fuck would the president of the club say that to a potential transfer target? Because he aint arriving.
It doesnt make sense to say someone 4 years younger than you is better than you then expect them to be jolly, happy going when the get bought.
i agree, but for more reasons than just that. i honestly am concerned that neither balo nor drogba will arrive. furthermore, 'binho might stick around since santos are low-balling like hell...so we could end up just losing pato and B&G will pocket that money, just like they did with the ibra and thiago silva sale. at best maybe some random prospects in midfield and defense. unless they really do have their poker faces on this time around...

Schedule