Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Awesome job Billy! :star:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Costacurta Has Rosso-Neroazzurri Dreams
Mantova tactician Alessandro Costacurta has revealed that he would relish the opportunity to train his former side in the future... but also arch-rivals Inter.

“I would love to coach a top Italian side, hopefully Milan, but why not Inter? I am not against them, but I fear they wouldn’t take me…”
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1708/ac-milan/2008/11/20/973451/costacurta-has-rosso-neroazzurri-dreams

If this is true i`m gonna loose all the respect i have for the guy.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Az. said:
If this is true i`m gonna loose all the respect i have for the guy.
come on Az you are still in the effect of excessive consumption of alcohol ;)( billy will never betray us)

he will make merda win serie B title which is missing in their trophy box :D
37915_news.jpgp

ριρρσ мισ

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zola, Chiesa, Inzaghi, Buffon, Kaka, Ambrosini, Gattuso, Paloschi, Serginho, Borriello
Has Billy been celebrating too hard post Mantova matches by getting on the piss?... I think so.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Ashish said:
come on Az you are still in the effect of excessive consumption of alcohol ;)( billy will never betray us)

he will make merda win serie B title which is missing in their trophy box :D
37915_news.jpgp

true!!!
that's a false maneuvre from Billy.
Merda will hire him as a coach and Billy will lead them to serie C.
where they belong,motherfuckers.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Mantova 0-2 Brescia
Match report to follow.
Scorers: Caracciolo 53, 74 (B)

Reality striking.

I noticed we have it under 'Players' section. I feel it belongs here too as Billy is always going to be part of our club.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just because Billy is the coach there, doesn't mean they will have to win every match since we also have to look in the other way that Mantova players suck.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA

i know this has been posted here before, but i think its an amazing video. I specially like the start of it, when Vialli tries to start a fight and Billy just treats him like his son and smiles.
I missed Baresi at his peak, but im privileged to have seen Billy play at something close to his peak. Definitely one of the people that made Milan a classy team. :star:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
You missed Baresi at his peak? I always thought you got to witness god playing.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
You missed Baresi at his peak? I always thought you got to witness god playing.
Yeah i saw Batistuta play. :D :tongue:

Nah i started watching Milan around the 1996-97 season cos thats when i managed to get cable tv. I saw him play a bit, but that wasnt at his best. I've gone back and seen a few match videos etc, but its not the same as watching it in the moment.
And then a few weeks ago i went to Wembley to watch him play for 14 minutes or something in that exhibition match. Certainly not at his peak.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
It's a pity you saw Milan so late. If I'm not wrong, 96-97 was Tabarez? So you missed Gli Invicibili? It was the greatest defence ever.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
radioactivenerd said:

i know this has been posted here before, but i think its an amazing video. I specially like the start of it, when Vialli tries to start a fight and Billy just treats him like his son and smiles.
I missed Baresi at his peak, but im privileged to have seen Billy play at something close to his peak. Definitely one of the people that made Milan a classy team. :star:
WTF? I had my speakers on when I clicked on that video!

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
It's a pity you saw Milan so late. If I'm not wrong, 96-97 was Tabarez? So you missed Gli Invicibili? It was the greatest defence ever.
Yeah that was the Tabarez season. I only really started liking Milan after seeing Baresi's last game and seeing the sort of farewell he was given. Made me think this was a club that really appreciated its players.

Those first 2 years of supporting Milan were the hardest. we were absolute shite, and the only thing that spared me from getting the amount of crap i get right now about Milan is that most of my friends didnt have cable tv and were only into cricket.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
1-1 it's about to end.
as someone said before.....ancelotti in the making.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
And it ends.

Empoli 1 - 1 Mantova FT
79' Saudati

Not bad, since Empoli is one of the stronger teams in Serie B.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Not a Milan player anymore. So...

project1967

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
According to this, Billy's time in Mantova may come to an end soon:
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=4481

Well, it's over.

MANTOVA: COSTACURTA
Costacurta si è dimesso dalla guida del Mantova rinunciando anche al compenso che avrebbe dovuto percepire secondo contratto fino al termine della stagione 2010. I Virgiliani si trovano appena 4 punti sopra i playout e 9 distanti dai playoff.

http://www.sportmediaset.it/mercato/articoli/articolo11787.shtml

Billy gave his dismission and renounced to the money he was due to receive until the end of his contract in 2010.
Mantova are 4 pts above the playout zone and 9 pts under the playoff zone.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
So he got the sack ? ...That sucks ,i was hoping that he would have a better start to his coaching career.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
he didn't get sacked he resigned

Last edited:

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
thats a shame... maybe hes not cut out to be a coach or maybe it was just a bad situation?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
maybe they thought because he was costacurta he would be an amaing coach straight away, and lead an average serie B tem to playoffs

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
maybe they thought because he was costacurta he would be an amaing coach straight away, and lead an average serie B tem to playoffs

Probably that was the case. But like in many other examples - extraordinary player has nothing to do with being good, quality coach, no matter how long that certain player was in the game. I'm sad for Billy of course, but maybe he started his job as a manager too early. In my opinion he should start working as an assistant manager. Help Carlo, or whoever just like Mihajlovic did with Mancini at merda...

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
sad for Billy , hopes he comes here again, assistant coach will be fine for now

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
sad for Billy , hopes he comes here again, assistant coach will be fine for now

i am not sad for billy coaches should go through a bad run, he should stay in serie b or c and take up some team rather becoming carlos assistant. he is very naive as a coach he has to learn so many things. and not all clubs are milan (this decade)who will keep there coach no matter what.

best of luck billy i hope you become our coach after 5-6 years.

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
i am not sad for billy coaches should go through a bad run, he should stay in serie b or c and take up some team rather becoming carlos assistant. he is very naive as a coach he has to learn so many things. and not all clubs are milan (this decade)who will keep there coach no matter what.

best of luck billy i hope you become our coach after 5-6 years.
yes thats true, he has to learn a lot with no mater where, let we just say when he is ready he will come to us as real pro coach

Schedule