Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
what would you prefer berlusconi say, speaking in front of the squad ?

"you guys know that ur fodders compared to pogba, right ??? "

:lol:

autismo

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
what would you prefer berlusconi say, speaking in front of the squad ?

"you guys know that ur fodders compared to pogba, right ??? "

:lol:

autismo

This is such a crock of shit post.

You set up a binary solution like its either:

B has the option to

A. Hip Hop Hurraay
B. you guys are fodders

How about option C-Z?

Plenty of other ways to approach the team.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
ya... and presidente said you guys are my boys...lets go, here have a fist bump hip hip hurrah

--presidente exits stage left on helicopter

jesus man :lol:

u cannot actually be serious

romlakers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
ya... and presidente said you guys are my boys...lets go, here have a fist bump hip hip hurrah

Time to stop drugs, kiddo. The amount of dumb things you're claiming is astonishing. Brainwashing is still existing :thumbsup::lol::thumbsup:.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

That's not what happend.

now you're taking things out of context :lol:

you want to just have E friends and post gay erotica... It's cool. Just say so.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
General, please compose an ideal speech that you would like from our Presidente and post here within 24 hours. If not, your argument is random.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
whats out of context?

speech to the players and staff--->http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/155541

e friends? no i want to be a target of meta forum angst :lol:

Really? :lol::lol:

Youre a smart guy Congo.. you don't have to defend B when he says Milan are capable of competing for the sudetto and the CL when the reality is they aren't.

B: Milan are better than Juve and Roma
Milan 1 Sas 2, 7th place in the league, not in Europe

What happend to 1986 B: Milan will be the best team in the world

My opinion? He mismanaged the privilege of owning this team

shouldnt you consider conceding that point or do you just want to joke around?

Im cool either way. Just don't lie to me

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
General, please compose an ideal speech that you would like from our Presidente and post here within 24 hours. If not, your argument is random.

Absolutely.

Sinchy

On a side note... What's 'random' about me saying a competent leader wouldnt do the things he is doing? Is it that you want more specifics? I'm interpreting your term 'random' for 'non-specific'?

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Also recent events have taken light from the other fuck face in management. Galliani.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
A great leader doesn't tell a struggling team: you're as good as anyone out there.. Like the team already 'deserves' to be handed top 3. I've NEVER told any of my teams that they are the best before the objective has been achieved. In my personal experience, that has the reverse effect most of the time.

many players say this is the best motivator out there at the moment:

He didn't say anything for three or four minutes. All of a sudden he got his piece of paper and started ripping it, threw it in the air and said: ?Tactics? Tactics? This game bulls***. No tactics.?

He pointed to his heart, pointed to his balls, and said: The game is about this and this. If you have this and this you win.Then he walked out.

Jose Mourinho

There are a few other tricks that are effective. B used one that typically doesn't work..

Now, aside from the hip hop hurray...

B's responsibility isn't only motivating with helicopter visits, he has a fiduciary responsibility to the club (which most people say he doesn't because he can do whatever he wants)

If he wants to tell the team they can achieve objectives, he needs to set them up for success, not allow poor decision making with finances, coaching appointments etc then turn around and say "everything is good"

My thumbs are tired

Last edited:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can't we all just agree that this man is a lunatic?

Yes, but a lot of great people (greatness = making an impact and acheiving objectives) are crazy.

B relative to the club AC Milan is great but another few years of this and his legacy will be remembered as the guy who was great once.

Imagine Milan winning the CL one more time under B... He does that and ill marry him. He needs to figure out how to get Milan healthy financially and winning titles again.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Excuse me for butting in, but how about he doesn't give any fucking speeches? No flying with his helicopter on the training grounds, and no other ******ed bull shit. This shit only happens here, and its as useless as its embarassing.

How about he actually helps the club by:

- hiring competent people who can get us back on the right track.
- selling the club.

Stop trying to make your nonwords become cool you *******.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
^ this guy gets it

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
I'm convinced that Berlusconi might actually be dead and the team and fans are getting trolled, Weekend at Bernie's style.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Not only there is some folks that defend B. going coucou but they also feel offended by others that are ashamed of him :lol:
I mean I would have admitted me being wrong judging him as a lunatic if he and the players are connecting on some level hip hip hurraying with him then ok + awesome + what the fuck do I know but obviously his players feel awkward next to him acting like an idiot.
Yes , its better to shut the fuck up than saying we are better than juve or roma.

Last edited:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hehehehhehehehehe

Response:

What is B supposed to say???? That he would sell everyone and manage the Juve team if he could?

#whiterumpedvulturelogik

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
A great leader doesn't tell a struggling team: you're as good as anyone out there.. Like the team already 'deserves' to be handed top 3. I've NEVER told any of my teams that they are the best before the objective has been achieved. In my personal experience, that has the reverse effect most of the time.

many players say this is the best motivator out there at the moment:

He didn't say anything for three or four minutes. All of a sudden he got his piece of paper and started ripping it, threw it in the air and said: ?Tactics? Tactics? This game bulls***. No tactics.?

He pointed to his heart, pointed to his balls, and said: The game is about this and this. If you have this and this you win.Then he walked out.

Jose Mourinho

There are a few other tricks that are effective. B used one that typically doesn't work..

Now, aside from the hip hop hurray...

B's responsibility isn't only motivating with helicopter visits, he has a fiduciary responsibility to the club (which most people say he doesn't because he can do whatever he wants)

If he wants to tell the team they can achieve objectives, he needs to set them up for success, not allow poor decision making with finances, coaching appointments etc then turn around and say "everything is good"

My thumbs are tired

good post .

what I particularly like is that speech above was done by the COACH and not a fly in fly out ego maniac ( which Chelsea have by the way )

the club shouldn't need an embarrassing event like that I mean hip hurrah ...FFS.

he could have simply been less ego centric..walked in...greeted the players...encouraged them for the next game (not singing hip hurrah) ..hand the reins to the coach and kindly fuck off in the chopper.

Jose is a prick ...but Jose is the boss and has no fear to drop whoever he likes cause jose believes he is the biggest factor in the team. ego centric ...yes ...but the guy is the puppet master ...we simply have a puppet.

I remember reading an article where beckham said that Sir Alex would just glare at the player and the players knew what they had to do .

of pippo did that the response would be " what...is my Mohawk out of place"

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Live stream for the official presentation at Casa Milan now:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Why didn't the hip hip hurray motivate the players to beat Sassuolo?

Because they didnt see the remix version.

A Major Lazer remix always beats the orignal:lol::lol::lol:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
that was the speech....same speech..when he said he wouldnt trade his squad for any other in italy, juve or roma (spoken directly to the squad, while the squad is surrounding him)..then he said the objective is to get 3rd place, for champions league, where milan belongs, and win the italian cup

the fact that you believe that he believes what he says is the most hilarious bit :lol::lol::lol:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
lol

fuck off

His definition of loyalty is distorted. On that subject he is still a virgin and will one day realize that being overprotective and blind to the faults of the things he admires will harm them rather than protect them.

He is also like this politically. "I like Israel because it is in the best interest of my motherland the UK". He would die for big brother and would probably snitch to call out anyone who is against him.

Heil Der Fuhrer Berlusconi, Heil Adriano Gobbleiani .. death upon to anyone against the system!

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
B61s5b8CEAAN1_y.jpg

B61s6z3CcAAejn3.jpg

B61s79YCQAIceWL.jpg

Schedule