The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-12-2018, 16:46   #601
Congo Powers
Broth Seasoner
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
The usual deep conversations with Leonardo as if something big is being plotted.. the purchase of another Laxalt or Castillejo perhaps.
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 16:47   #602
helloAgain
World Cup Winner
 
helloAgain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: kathmandu
Default

i'm super mad at suso, samu and hakan. three of them put together in acres of space couldn't create 1 good chance today. the amount of time and space we had was mind boggling to the point i thought we would easily win by 2-3 goals. people giving shit to gattuso, bologna game he fucked up but today they had 1 shot on target and scored. how the fuck can you blame him for that. its not his fault laxalt is an idiot. players are too scared to pass the ball forward and has zero awareness of where their teammates are. just knock the fucking ball to penalty area. donna and calabria should be ashamed for letting that one go in. and finally ref fucked us a big time this game. they should have got at least 2 reds but ended up getting just 1 yellow more than us. i want our players to grow some balls and go in just as hard on other team as soon as ref fucks up like this. fuck.
helloAgain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 16:49   #603
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
Hahah can't believe you blaming Higuain for this club being shit 😂😂😂 hope he leaves this January in Chelsea. He does not deserve being among those losers expecting assists from Laxalt and team B worthy player like Calabria
*states the plug* you cant read.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN


LocalHero80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 16:52   #604
Chiko
World Cup Winner
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: South Africa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
👍👍👍
While I shit on Higuain. The only unproven person in Serie or even big teams is Gattuso, yet people will shit on Higuain not him. Stupidity at its highest.
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 16:53   #605
Chiko
World Cup Winner
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: South Africa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloAgain View Post
i'm super mad at suso, samu and hakan. three of them put together in acres of space couldn't create 1 good chance today. the amount of time and space we had was mind boggling to the point i thought we would easily win by 2-3 goals. people giving shit to gattuso, bologna game he fucked up but today they had 1 shot on target and scored. how the fuck can you blame him for that. its not his fault laxalt is an idiot. players are too scared to pass the ball forward and has zero awareness of where their teammates are. just knock the fucking ball to penalty area. donna and calabria should be ashamed for letting that one go in. and finally ref fucked us a big time this game. they should have got at least 2 reds but ended up getting just 1 yellow more than us. i want our players to grow some balls and go in just as hard on other team as soon as ref fucks up like this. fuck.
Lol 😂 Hakan, Samu, Suso were shit today. But so was Gattuso. They were all shit.
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 16:57   #606
helloAgain
World Cup Winner
 
helloAgain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: kathmandu
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva007 View Post
Lets blame higiuan...a proven seria scorer for not turning absolutely no chances into goals..ur a fuk head. Sheva would have struggled in this milan. Ibra would have been fly kicking his team mates. The service higian is getting are shocking. Stop trying to blame him for our problems. Rino out.
i too would be super mad if i was higuain. how hard is it to send the ball in the penalty box? every once in a while, just send any kind of ball really. let the guy chase the ball or even fight for the scraps in the area where it matters. he isn't even getting that right now. his runs are always ignored. suso and hakan had two great opportunities to put create perfect chances but decided to shoot. ibra would seriously kill these guys. if hakan could shoot like rr did today, i wouldn't even mind. defenders are on high alert against suso so he hasn't been able to shoot at all.
helloAgain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 17:10   #607
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon
 
yagami7gnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: USA
Default

Summary:

- Did we deserved to lose? No.

- Overall. we played well but Hakan and Suso always cut inside and shoot instead of trying to create for Higuain.

- Samu was awful. Milenkovic did whatever with him the whole night.

- Romagnoli? IMO, he was not his self. He looked shaky at times but even then he was good enough.

- Conti? Good to see him running but he was not needed tbh.

- Cutrone? Outside the box he is getting worse or other teams have found him out. Inside the box he can be lethal but sometimes he needs to pass instead of shooting.

- Calabria? Pretty good for 93 minutes, shit on 1 minute.

- Chiesa? Shit for 93 minutes, Great on 1 minute.

- Gattuso? I gotta say he was terrible just for having Montolivo on the bench. Team needed a midfielder badly, he had one that do not want to use and create more distractions for the team by putting him on the bench,


Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 17:12   #608
Hitchens
Suddenly a great believer
 
Hitchens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Norway
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta
Default

After a run I've calmed down a bit.

Because of the timing and the lack of alternatives(what would Wenger, Donadoni bring?) I no longer want to sack Gattuso. It was an absolute abomination of a game and it's largely his fault, but he fielded a midfield of Mauri and Calabria. But that doesn't change the fact that the subs actually made us WORSE. Why the fuck not let Conti get 30 minutes? He's an attacking threat. You can't do shit in 10 minutes.

I'm much more pissed at players like Suso, Castillejo and Hakan for being so utter shit and mentally frail. I've never seen anything more pathetic than Castillejo trying to win the ball from Milenkovic. He is like a girl. Hakan actually had some impact today, but as usual there's no end product.

It's hard to see positives right now. The biggest positive was seeing SMS celebrate like he was on his way out of Lazio. Those are the straws we Milan fans are left clutching at these days.
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 17:53   #609
Nalim
National Team Player
 
Nalim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Fav. Players: Red card maestro Gabriel Paletta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
After a run I've calmed down a bit.

Because of the timing and the lack of alternatives(what would Wenger, Donadoni bring?) I no longer want to sack Gattuso. It was an absolute abomination of a game and it's largely his fault, but he fielded a midfield of Mauri and Calabria. But that doesn't change the fact that the subs actually made us WORSE. Why the fuck not let Conti get 30 minutes? He's an attacking threat. You can't do shit in 10 minutes.

I'm much more pissed at players like Suso, Castillejo and Hakan for being so utter shit and mentally frail. I've never seen anything more pathetic than Castillejo trying to win the ball from Milenkovic. He is like a girl. Hakan actually had some impact today, but as usual there's no end product.

It's hard to see positives right now. The biggest positive was seeing SMS celebrate like he was on his way out of Lazio. Those are the straws we Milan fans are left clutching at these days.
He may be leaving but not for Milan. I mean why would he go to Milan when as of right now Lazio look like they’re gonna end above Milan.
Nalim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 17:59   #610
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon
 
Goodfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
Why the fuck not let Conti get 30 minutes? He's an attacking threat. You can't do shit in 10 minutes.

lol, of all the stupid things Rino did you're mad at him for not bringing Conti on earlier?

Bringing him on at all was stupid.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 18:19   #611
Hitchens
Suddenly a great believer
 
Hitchens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Norway
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
lol, of all the stupid things Rino did you're mad at him for not bringing Conti on earlier?

Bringing him on at all was stupid.
Abate brought nothing offensively, we clearly needed someone to open things up. Why would bringing our only good attacking fullback on for 30 minutes be a stupid move?

He was declared fit four games ago.
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 18:31   #612
helloAgain
World Cup Winner
 
helloAgain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: kathmandu
Default

conti looked as bad as laxalt. he needs more time. copa games would be best for him.
helloAgain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 19:10   #613
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
He was there. Bemused.
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
The usual deep conversations with Leonardo as if something big is being plotted.. the purchase of another Laxalt or Castillejo perhaps.

I must have missed it.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 19:19   #614
shevyshevy
Rookie
 
shevyshevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Default

Can we sack Gatuso now? I am even happy we lost.. What Rubbish.. If you have the people on the pitch and they can't really play together as a team.. Please sack the coach..

We would have been chasing Second now, but what did we get? 5 straight draws and a Lost.. It's time to sack Rino and get somebody who has a clear football tactics..
shevyshevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 19:34   #615
Samaldinho
AC Milan Legend
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Default

I'm amazed that I'm saying this, but I'm mad at Gattuso for not bringing Montolivo on when Mauri got hurt.

I'm so angry about losing today. I took time away and I am still angry.
Samaldinho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 19:37   #616
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

The more you think about the result:



Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 20:14   #617
milancuore
National Team Player
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloAgain View Post
i'm super mad at suso, samu and hakan. three of them put together in acres of space couldn't create 1 good chance today. the amount of time and space we had was mind boggling to the point i thought we would easily win by 2-3 goals. people giving shit to gattuso, bologna game he fucked up but today they had 1 shot on target and scored. how the fuck can you blame him for that. its not his fault laxalt is an idiot. players are too scared to pass the ball forward and has zero awareness of where their teammates are. just knock the fucking ball to penalty area. donna and calabria should be ashamed for letting that one go in. and finally ref fucked us a big time this game. they should have got at least 2 reds but ended up getting just 1 yellow more than us. i want our players to grow some balls and go in just as hard on other team as soon as ref fucks up like this. fuck.
Its gattusos fault for the team not having an identity, a true coach would habdle these diffiulties and at least have a game plan the fact that we have some mediocre players just exasberates the issue
milancuore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 20:45   #618
MilanShion
AC Milan Legend
 
MilanShion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Fav. Players: Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Default

Rino the player was a legend, but as manager? His previous records showed how 'good' he is. Should have been nothing more than a caretaker.
MilanShion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2018, 01:26   #619
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon
 
kevin_dk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Calgary, Canada
Default

Grinto has no idea how to build up scoring chances. This team has been struggling in offense for years.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Signature

I see it. I like it. I save it. I post it.
kevin_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2018, 05:50   #620
Jorjie
Yipikaye Madafaka
 
Jorjie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Otter Space
Default

This is just not right


Signature
Once Milan Flows Trough Your Veins. It'll Flow Forever in Your Blood

Jorjie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:34.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.