The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
According to Italian news, AC Milan started talks with Barcelona FC on the chance to sign Brazilian box-to-box midfielder Rafinha (24), on a half-season loan deal. Currently on a deal with Blaugrana until June 2020, former Celta Vigo player, equipped with an additional Spanish passport, has also been targeted back by Galician side, after the 2013/14 experience he lived there.

do it

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
According to Italian news, AC Milan started talks with Barcelona FC on the chance to sign Brazilian box-to-box midfielder Rafinha (24), on a half-season loan deal. Currently on a deal with Blaugrana until June 2020, former Celta Vigo player, equipped with an additional Spanish passport, has also been targeted back by Galician side, after the 2013/14 experience he lived there.

do it

Good player when fit, problem is when is he ever fit? Anyone know if he’s been available much this season?

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gonzalo Maroni seems kaka-esque good
include him in the deal with gomez heading the other way

rafinha if stay fit would be a good move(maybe include option to buy too, but not obligation)
sell hakan and gomez and buy a lw

edit:sell kalinic too if an offer from china arrives or we can include him on a swap deal(maybe to fiorentina where he did well and land here chiesa)
for fuck's sake loserpool sold fucking sakho for 27m and we cant sell high??

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Gonzalo Maroni seems kaka-esque good
include him in the deal with gomez heading the other way

rafinha if stay fit would be a good move(maybe include option to buy too, but not obligation)
sell hakan and gomez and buy a lw

edit:sell kalinic too if an offer from china arrives or we can include him on a swap deal(maybe to fiorentina where he did well and land here chiesa)
for fuck's sake loserpool sold fucking sakho for 27m and we cant sell high??

Only players I’d be willing to sell from the summer spending spree is Kalinic. I feel Hakan has a lot more to offer, sure he may not be world class but he did miss 5 months and got an early injury this season. His fitness was never going to be top notch and he wasn’t sharp.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Only players I’d be willing to sell from the summer spending spree is Kalinic. I feel Hakan has a lot more to offer, sure he may not be world class but he did miss 5 months and got an early injury this season. His fitness was never going to be top notch and he wasn’t sharp.

i dont say it about his fitness
what he offers has a certain ceiling. and fks which is his strong attitude he has been average at best.sell him now that we can get as much as 25m(im sure a west ham, everton side can pay that if not more for the 'best fk taker in the world' if we market it like this) use that money +gomez and maybe +kalinic(if the offer is right not for peanuts) and voila a very good lw 'for free'.

this is called i cut losses .

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
The one silver lining of our mercato was that we did not sign Morata.

ikr. Morata is so bad.
if he was the shooter, 2pac would still be alive.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nobody should be sold this winter?

Just watch a milan game i would sell all of them two times over.

Didnt dominate a single game. ONE GAME.

Pellegård

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Andriy Shevchenko, Kaka, Paolo Maldini, Thomas Helveg, Christian Eriksen
In:
Walcott?
Aguero?
Dembele?
Giroud?

Out:
Kalinic (Everton) ?
Gomez ?

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In:
Walcott?
Aguero?
Dembele?
Giroud?

Out:
Kalinic (Everton) ?
Gomez ?

giphy.gif

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
i dont say it about his fitness
what he offers has a certain ceiling. and fks which is his strong attitude he has been average at best.sell him now that we can get as much as 25m(im sure a west ham, everton side can pay that if not more for the 'best fk taker in the world' if we market it like this) use that money +gomez and maybe +kalinic(if the offer is right not for peanuts) and voila a very good lw 'for free'.

this is called i cut losses .

Hakan still can improve, he is very young and should have more chances. Even if he failed, we can still sell him later no problem.
Kalinic and Biglia, they are old, cannot improve, huge wage. So if they cant do anything second half of this season they should be sold or no one will buy them anymore. Thats what called cut losses.

Sell yourself to a different team plz. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan still can improve, he is very young and should have more chances. Even if he failed, we can still sell him later no problem.
Kalinic and Biglia, they are old, cannot improve, huge wage. So if they cant do anything second half of this season they should be sold or no one will buy them anymore. Thats what called cut losses.

his improvement which will be limited will not be reflected in his price(hakan) at least not more than what we pay him as wage.and all that if he improves.he may decline even more(like bertolacci).an option would be to loan him in germany, he scores 4-5 fks and we sell him to EPL in summer for 25-30m

biglia's price right now would be very low to even consider selling him.and i cant accept that he lost all of his class all of a sudden.i think that he ll find some kind of form due to his class.after all when we bought him we already knew he didnt have any resale value.

kalinic is another issue.he is getting old, but he is a striker and by default he has a better price from mids.if china's offer was real we should ship him out throough ebay if possible.or we could use him in some kind of swap deal(with viola or with his lovers new club sevilla)if he stays he needs to be a back-up, he is good as a back-up, but not as a starter.

if we sell , lets assume, hakan+gomez+kalinic, and invest a little bit(maybe earnings from EL) thats enough money for a good lw and maybe a cam.esp if one of them is on loan with option.and we fix our two top needs.

selling bonucci for a big sum and buying a lw with that money could be another option.but i would sell first those mentioned above before selling bonucci

edit:https://twitter.com/ThatBoyAmro/status/947113880500801536

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
In:
Walcott?
Aguero?
Dembele?
Giroud?

Out:
Kalinic (Everton) ?
Gomez ?

Aguero and Dembele and Giroud? I don't think you realize the extent of our FFP problems.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I still claim this team can play good football but preparations and Montella did it all wrong + transfers of Silva and Kalinic brought ZERO to the team. If that 60 mln was invested in one good winger or someone we'd be much better off.

Anyway now, if phisical state of the players can be on the level Gattuso is asking for (WE ARE 3rd FROM THE BOTTOM BY KM's RUNNED...) and Biglia and CB's get their stuff together we can do well Im sure.

Conti lets hope will be fin coz he's much stronger then Abate and Calabria.

If RAfinha or someone can be bought or loaned to help out, good. Winger also.

For our Silva loan in the best option, he is sompletely not ready for serie a.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

Would have preferred Morata over Belotti, Kalinic or Silva or any other strikers that we were linked except for Aubameyang.

He's better than all of those. Not a GOAT but still closest to what we could've had. would pwn as an SS too unlike Silva who is good nowhere. I'm glad most ppl realize that now :D some still have their heads in their butts though, but well

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
He's better than all of those. Not a GOAT but still closest to what we could've had. would pwn as an SS too unlike Silva who is good nowhere. I'm glad most ppl realize that now :D some still have their heads in their butts though, but well

:thumbsup::star::thumbsup:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
It was a list of posibilities/rumours ;) and in FIFA everything is possible;)

No really mate, its not anymore. They sorted out budgets and players desire to join clubs in the last iterations.

Anyway that being said, i really hope we don't throw money out the window in this market as well.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan beat the case, hopefully his performances improve. Maybe that was holding him back having that hanging over him

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think we cross the financial bridge when we know for sure we are in trouble. Until then there’s no point worrying about it

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Milan the italian club. But its not possible now, there's no such money in italy.

Really 3, 4 simple things to lift Milan to new level (old level). Good coach, playmaker top, top winger left, great no. 9. Also players with hunger and leaders.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really 3, 4 simple things to lift Milan to new level (old level). Good coach, playmaker top, top winger left, great no. 9. Also players with hunger and leaders.
3-4 players away from challenging again(and a wc coach of...sarri my choice)

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rai: PSG meet Mino Raiola to discuss Donnarumma

According to a report from Rai Sport in the Calcio & Mercato broadcast, Henrique Antero – the sporting director of Paris Saint Germain – met Mino Raiola in Montecarlo during the Christmas holidays.

One of the topics of discussion was AC Milan’s teenage goalkeeping sensation Gianluigi Donnarumma, who is always in the sights of the PSG after Kevin Trapp submitted a transfer request.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Without the WC coach the 'good' players currently wearing the shirt will never show their full potential. We don't really have any players that set the example(that's essential) closest we have is Bon and Rino.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
all players have said how genius sarri is and how he make them perform close to full potential

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan coach Gennaro Gattuso says Milan won't strengthen in January

Gattuso:

"Our league position is not good, but we're in the Coppa Italia semi-finals and the last 32 of the Europa League,"

"We need to get the best out of those matches, without neglecting the league where there’s a long way to go.

"And until the mathematics condemns us, we must even believe in the Champions League."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule