Alessio Romagnoli Thread

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
grZAZ.gif

x2 :lol:

I like Romagnoli and I see him as one of the best players of Italy's next generation.
He's most likely going to be Chiellini/Barzagli/Bonucci 's succesor, but he still has a lot to work on. He is calm/confident on the ball, but his passing is just average, between Zapata's and Bonucci's - not even close to horrible, not even close to impressive

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He was very good first half, didn't put a foot wrong. He did have a meh second half defensively, but by no means is his passing average.. lool y'all *****s trippin. Tell me again who passed the ball to niang for the second goal.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I partially agree with qaas, he had a good 1st and his passing was on point (as always). He can definitely develop into a passer close to Bonuccis level

But he was pretty bad in the second half. I agree it wasn't easy with Antonelli playing like a headle chicken and Montolivo giving the ball away in dangerous areas but he should have been more alert... That doesn't take anything away from his ability & potential, he's only 21 he'll learn from mistakes

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
astori is a decent passer as well, and that's the level of player romangoli will end up as.

25 million :proud:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I partially agree with qaas, he had a good 1st and his passing was on point (as always). He can definitely develop into a passer close to Bonuccis level

But he was pretty bad in the second half. I agree it wasn't easy with Antonelli playing like a headle chicken and Montolivo giving the ball away in dangerous areas but he should have been more alert... That doesn't take anything away from his ability & potential, he's only 21 he'll learn from mistakes

I think that's the important thing to remember. We have a 17 year old GK and a 21 year old CB, both of whom have tremendous potential. In a couple of years, Romagnoli could be extremely good. Not anywhere near world class yet, but he certainly has the potential. His first half was phenomenal.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
He was at fault for both goals. Those were typical Rami's fcuked up mistakes. I thought Rami left before he came here?

Good learning experience for him nonetheless.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Was indeed at fault for both goals, his performance dipped as Antonelli got worse and worse

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Alessio did some really good stuff today and I like to focus on the positives.
He's learning from his mistakes.
Love him.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Went back to watch the footage and in the first goal by Torino Paletta missed the clearance/header in the first post, ball got through and Belotti beat Romagnoli for a great header goal. Paletta fucked up first but Romagnoli also fucked up by not sticking with Belotti.

2nd goal Kucka cleared the ball right back to Torino player, Antonelli fell down to the ground, caught out of position and Baselli got a lucky bounce, got the ball back and beat Romagnoli/Gigi for the 2nd.

The first half he was pure class and the 2nd he made some mistakes but it's expected out of youngsters. Having Antonelli/Paletta in defense plus a lethargic midfield doesn't help. I don't expect him to be the next Nesta but he's got WC potential. Not there yet though.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Whatever, first real game since like may. Ofc he's bound to be jittery and rusty.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Got beat to the spot for the goal but overall I liked his defending.

Many one on ones in open areas and he came out on top. I also like how he fakes diving in to make the attacker move, then he takes the ball off them.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Amazing in the first half

a bit less in the 2nd

but I don't blame him for both goals

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Good first half but nightmare 2nd half. I like this kid a lot but he was at fault for both goals. Antonelli was horrible yes but that shouldn't excuse him.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good first half but nightmare 2nd half. I like this kid a lot but he was at fault for both goals. Antonelli was horrible yes but that shouldn't excuse him.

Hopefully with less chaos with the club he will settle down and learn from older players like Paletta

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He has a lot to learn and I think it's better we continue with Paletta as the partner instead of Gomez.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
He'll be fine. This should serve as a good lesson for him to learn from.

Need to fix/get rid of Montoleader first.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Chelsea have submitted an offer around €35m for Romagnoli but it was rejected by Milan [Sky].

but wait, what does conte see in the next "Astori"...... and for 35m :eek:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Chelsea have submitted an offer around €35m for Romagnoli but it was rejected by Milan [Sky].

jacknicholson.gif

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan need romagnoli... This season is very important for him! He need consistent and reaffirm last season. Forza romagnoli

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Fake and gay news, obviously bs

Not for sale, never even listened to offer

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Of course Romagnoli is not for sale, he's our present and our future!

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
fuck off chelsea. Fuck no!

StarFrog

Banned
Reaction score
According to Repubblica Chelsea's offer for Romagnoli will be €45m + €5m bonuses.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He is not for sale at any price, Milan have stated he is unsellable because not only is he our best defender, but he is a reference point in defence.

Schedule