The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
We need our new stadium to progress, just like juventus did

bOYP0iG.jpg

Iguessthisisit

Primavera
Reaction score
Ladys n gents...Leon Bailey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pYDx_m-cG8

He is a perfect fit for us. An unpredictable little fucker who can play on both wings. Best on the left side. Player of the season so far, topping the charts in the Bundelsliga. Cost probably 25-35m. Maybe Hakan can have a chat?

He used to play for Genk, the same team Kalidou Koulibaly, Sergej Milinković-Savić and Wilfred Ndidi used to play for. Their scouting system is legit, their youth system is top notch, with graduates like De Bruyne, Carrasco, Courtois, Benteke and Origi.

We should snatch up their next big thing, his name is Sander Berge. Only 19 years old and 196cm!. He has good technique, plays it simple and he seems very mature for his age. Sevilla are on his tail!. Cost 13-20m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntU9OhalqLs

Last but not least. Lucas Torreira, I don't know why nobody is hyping him up here. The new Verratti. He is already better than all of our midfielders. This quy is like one of those mad bees you tried to kill but failed, and now he coming after you and it's on. Cost 14-25m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSZzVF95sHk

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Dude, sarcasm shouldn’t have to be explained.

We borrowed heavily in order to spend and UEFA rejected our voluntary agreement. It’s as bad as it gets.

i did the arithmetic a few weeks ago...if we had bought btc instead of bonucci, the elliot loan would be paid off, plus+

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ladys n gents...Leon Bailey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pYDx_m-cG8

He is a perfect fit for us. An unpredictable little fucker who can play on both wings. Best on the left side. Player of the season so far, topping the charts in the Bundelsliga. Cost probably 25-35m. Maybe Hakan can have a chat?

He used to play for Genk, the same team Kalidou Koulibaly, Sergej Milinković-Savić and Wilfred Ndidi used to play for. Their scouting system is legit, their youth system is top notch, with graduates like De Bruyne, Carrasco, Courtois, Benteke and Origi.

We should snatch up their next big thing, his name is Sander Berge. Only 19 years old and 196cm!. He has good technique, plays it simple and he seems very mature for his age. Sevilla are on his tail!. Cost 13-20m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntU9OhalqLs

Last but not least. Lucas Torreira, I don't know why nobody is hyping him up here. The new Verratti. He is already better than all of our midfielders. This quy is like one of those mad bees you tried to kill but failed, and now he coming after you and it's on. Cost 14-25m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSZzVF95sHk
I like this post. That Bailey guy, I heard he ywants to play PL though

Gesendet von meinem BND-L21 mit Tapatalk

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calm down... wolves are signing the best young portuguese talents through Mendes. They've almost clincehd promotion and you can bet they'll be going all out next transfer window.

The fact they want him shows the kid is quality and should silence his haters.

I don't think all of his "haters" think he has no quality.

I, for one, am for the sale of Silva but I don't consider myself his "hater". I think Silva could still be very good, but we are not in a situation to be giving players like him chances when they cannot show good form. We are desperate for points even for a EL finish, hence I would rather see him sold so we could reinforce other holes (and there are many) in the squad than see us hold on to his "potential" but not give the guy an environment to realize that potential (lose lose for both parties).

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
No way. I am all for respecting gattuso but unless he magically turns this milan side into a formidable team and helps us get a top 4 spot I definitely want him replaced with a proper top quality coach like conte.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't think all of his "haters" think he has no quality.

I, for one, am for the sale of Silva but I don't consider myself his "hater". I think Silva could still be very good, but we are not in a situation to be giving players like him chances when they cannot show good form. We are desperate for points even for a EL finish, hence I would rather see him sold so we could reinforce other holes (and there are many) in the squad than see us hold on to his "potential" but not give the guy an environment to realize that potential (lose lose for both parties).

So why sell Milans record EL goalscorer :(

In theory he could get us into the UCL next season without scoring a single goal in Serie A.

If we're gonna sell anyone then let it be Donna... that too for almost double what Silva is going for.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No way. I am all for respecting gattuso but unless he magically turns this milan side into a formidable team and helps us get a top 4 spot I definitely want him replaced with a proper top quality coach like conte.

What if Conte/Sarri or top level coaches are not available?

And the only one's available are the "potential" coaches like Simone Inzaghi, Oddo, and Gianpaolo?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What if Conte/Sarri or top level coaches are not available?

And the only one's available are the "potential" coaches like Simone Inzaghi, Oddo, and Gianpaolo?

Look at how easy it would be to lure Sarri to the San Siro

1) Massimiliano Allegri (Juventus- 7m euros)
2) Luciano Spaletti (Inter Milan- 4m euros)
3) Vincenzo Montella (Milan- 3m euros)
4 & 5) Eusebio di Francesco (Roma- 1.5m euros) & Sinisa Mihajlovic (Torino- 1.5m euros)
6) Maurizio Sarri (Napoli– 1.4m euros)
7 & 8) Simone Inzaghi (Lazio- 1.3m euros) and Gian Piero Gasperini (Atalanta- 1.3m euros)
9) Roberto Donadoni (Bologna- 1.2m euros)
10 & 11) Stefano Pioli (Fiorentina- 1.1m euros) and Marco Giampaolo (Sampdoria- 1.1m euros)
12 to 15) Marco Baroni (Benevento), Ivan Juric (Genoa), Rolando Maran (Chievo) and Massimo Rastelli (Cagliari)- all 600,000 euros.
16) Davide Nicola (Crotone- 500,000 euros)
17) Luigi Del Neri (Udinese- 450,000 euros)
18 & 19) Cristian Bucchi (Sassuolo) and Leonardo (SPAL)- both 400,000 euros
20) Fabio Pecchia (Hellas Verona- 250,000 euros)

Give him 8M a season and watch him come running to us.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sir Bobby Robson was earning £600k a season at Barca in the late 90's.

Sarri is gettin paid peanuts for what he has done for Napoli.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Udinese have taken Jankto off the market in January. They will discuss him with Milan again in the summer [Sky].

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I´m not to confident that Sarri would chose us to improve his salary. Maybe I´m overreacting but Sarri strikes me as the kind of person that could be very put off and uncomfortable with our environment.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
@IlFuFoggiano
Prosegue la trattativa per portare #Jankto al #Milan: distanza minima, ottimismo rossonero. #calciomercato

@IlFuFoggiano
Contrariamente a quanto vi raccontano, #AndreGomes è stato proposto oggi ma alla #Juventus: #Milan ha già rifiutato il portoghese in estate perché giocatore non piace a Mirabelli. In questi giorni invece il #RealMadrid ha proposto #Kovacic ai rossoneri. #calciomercato

The deal to bring Jankto to Milan continues: minimum distance, rossoneri optimistic

Contrary to what they tell you, Andre Gomes was proposed to Juventus today. Milan has already rejected the Portuguese player in the summer as Mirabelli doesn't like him. Instead, these days Real Madrid has proposed Kovacic to Milan.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
What happened to the Lucas Lima rumors? Why aren't we going after new Brazilians...

I see a correlation between the lack of Brazilians and our downward spiral....causation or correlation whatever...we need skillful brazilians who aren't scared to take on a defender

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@IlFuFoggiano
Prosegue la trattativa per portare #Jankto al #Milan: distanza minima, ottimismo rossonero. #calciomercato

@IlFuFoggiano
Contrariamente a quanto vi raccontano, #AndreGomes è stato proposto oggi ma alla #Juventus: #Milan ha già rifiutato il portoghese in estate perché giocatore non piace a Mirabelli. In questi giorni invece il #RealMadrid ha proposto #Kovacic ai rossoneri. #calciomercato

The deal to bring Jankto to Milan continues: minimum distance, rossoneri optimistic

Contrary to what they tell you, Andre Gomes was proposed to Juventus today. Milan has already rejected the Portuguese player in the summer as Mirabelli doesn't like him. Instead, these days Real Madrid has proposed Kovacic to Milan.

I'd take him depending on the price.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Give Real 30 mil and two tickets to our CL final game next season, fair deal.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
There are two contradicting reports:

The deal for jankto is a go for 10m plus locatelli (1.5 years loan) and Gomez

The other report saying it’s all off until next June

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
There are two contradicting reports:

The deal for jankto is a go for 10m plus locatelli (1.5 years loan) and Gomez

The other report saying it’s all off until next June

sky is shit , I don't trust them anymore.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
@IlFuFoggiano

@IlFuFoggiano

Kovacic . DO IT!!!

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Kovacic is so shit, beta male. Only player I want from Madrid is Benzama

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
@IlFuFoggiano

@IlFuFoggiano

Kovacic :eek::eek::eek:

exact type of midfielder we need, and he has immense potential.....he isn't just potential though, he would already be in the top 3 box to box players in the league

Seems really odd though as Zidane and Madrid really rate him, and he even started the Classico over Isco.

But the Jankto, Kovacic, and Barella links all show that at the very least Mirabelli has clearly identified the weak point of this team and is somewhat reassuring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule