The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 23-01-2016, 15:47   #16101
Madridista
Disco

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco

Quote:
Originally Posted by IoSonoMilanista View Post
Lebron sacked David Blatt lol

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
corrected

Signature

#ForeverMario
Madridista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2016, 15:51   #16102
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Romagnoli <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
lolol and tyronne lue is head coach now??

lebron

https://twitter.com/WORLDSTAR/status...486144/video/1

Last edited by Hugh Janus; 23-01-2016 at 15:57.
Hugh Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2016, 21:54   #16103
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Omg ^^

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 23:23   #16104
justhope
AC Milan Legend

another year wasted for lebron.
I dont see how changing coach 2-3 months before the playoffs can be a good thing.

Should ve kept blat. he took them to the finals in his first year and made a 6 game series out of it with basically just lebron and some other dudes..
Now kyrie and more stable bench I couldve seen them done even better.
justhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 13:44   #16105
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

loool demarcus going crazy

fucking SICK

that last foul was total BS! ruined the game ref

Last edited by Congo Powers; 26-01-2016 at 13:53.
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 19:10   #16106
Madridista
Disco

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco

I find it hilarious how fans call Griffin a pussy and weak when he doesn't fight on the court, but now that he got into a fight with someone, hes a thug. american fans

Signature

#ForeverMario
Old 27-01-2016, 00:09   #16107
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madridista View Post
I find it hilarious how fans call Griffin a pussy and weak when he doesn't fight on the court, but now that he got into a fight with someone, hes a thug. american fans
havent heard anyone call him a thug but he sucker punched a trainer.]

Also not his first bar fight. Got in 1 in vegas a year ago.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB

Last edited by Senatore_M84; 27-01-2016 at 00:17.
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2016, 00:10   #16108
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

BTW

GSW destroying cleveland (chicago) and San Antonio by over 30 each in 7 days. LOL

Steph's a god. No one can hang w/ him right now. Drop 37 on the "GREAT" spurs D in 28 mins.

Signature
Quote:
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB

Last edited by Senatore_M84; 27-01-2016 at 00:12.
Old 28-01-2016, 01:42   #16109
Madridista
Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
havent heard anyone call him a thug but he sucker punched a trainer.]

Also not his first bar fight. Got in 1 in vegas a year ago.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ffin-really-is

The absurd point this article makes is he shouldn't fight people in bars, he should fight on court, instead of keeping calm when fouled hard. What a load of shit. he shouldnt fight anywhere, but for me its a much less of a big deal if he was involved in a bar fight. even more so, with a friend. there are very few people that havent got into a fight in a bar, and even fewer that havent got into a fight with a friend in their life.

Its completely blown out of proportion, its not the fact that he punched somebody, but the fact that his hand got broken that is the problem. American fans call players that dont retaliate or respond to provocations or generally act like complete cunts on the court 'soft' or pussy, but they get in a fight in their private life and its like noooo, you crossed the line. its the other way around ffs, players should be lauded for keeping their calm and sportsmanship in a game of sports, and considered real men if they fight in bars like real men do.

Signature

#ForeverMario
Old 28-01-2016, 21:36   #16110
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madridista View Post
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ffin-really-is

The absurd point this article makes is he shouldn't fight people in bars, he should fight on court, instead of keeping calm when fouled hard. What a load of shit. he shouldnt fight anywhere, but for me its a much less of a big deal if he was involved in a bar fight. even more so, with a friend. there are very few people that havent got into a fight in a bar, and even fewer that havent got into a fight with a friend in their life.

Its completely blown out of proportion, its not the fact that he punched somebody, but the fact that his hand got broken that is the problem. American fans call players that dont retaliate or respond to provocations or generally act like complete cunts on the court 'soft' or pussy, but they get in a fight in their private life and its like noooo, you crossed the line. its the other way around ffs, players should be lauded for keeping their calm and sportsmanship in a game of sports, and considered real men if they fight in bars like real men do.
DO NOT READ KEVIN DING.

He's a bullshit blowhard who writes 'hot takes' for clicks.

The issue is Blake broke his hand and cannot play being a dumbass. Nothing else. He is a moron. He cost his team games by being an asshole fighting his "friend" and yes it was his friend.

He literally cannot due his job for 15 more games b/c of something non basketball related. Height of idiot
-

BTW he is a bitch. That's a known fact among NBA players. That's reputation he has among players. Not fans. PLAYERS. Zbo punked him. Draymond punked him. Sergie Ibaka Punched him. KD punked him. I could go down the line.

You dont watch games or go to games so it's hard for you to really get it but he does some fucked up shit when camera is off and then when ref looks he cries 'why me'. There's a reason he has this image among players but Zbo, Dray, and others who are physical do not.

None of this means he's a bad player btw, he's phenomenal, but his reputation is based on players not any fan.

Signature
Quote:
#RnB

Last edited by Senatore_M84; 28-01-2016 at 21:38.
Old 28-01-2016, 22:50   #16111
Madridista
Disco

Quote:
DO NOT READ KEVIN DING.

The issue is Blake broke his hand and cannot play being a dumbass. Nothing else. He is a moron. He cost his team games by being an asshole fighting his "friend" and yes it was his friend.

He literally cannot due his job for 15 more games b/c of something non basketball related. Height of idiot
-

BTW he is a bitch. That's a known fact among NBA players. That's reputation he has among players. Not fans. PLAYERS. Zbo punked him. Draymond punked him. Sergie Ibaka Punched him. KD punked him. I could go down the line.

You dont watch games or go to games so it's hard for you to really get it but he does some fucked up shit when camera is off and then when ref looks he cries 'why me'. There's a reason he has this image among players but Zbo, Dray, and others who are physical do not.

None of this means he's a bad player btw, he's phenomenal, but his reputation is based on players not any fan.
It was unlucky that he broke his hand, but it can happen to anyone, just as a fight in a bar with someone or an argument with a friend getting out of hand also happens. I dont know what you mean by getting 'punked' by Zbo, Ibaka or Draymond (which are three of the biggest douchebags in the NBA), I dont know how is this a good thing. and I dont remember him getting into it with KD, he always had tons of respect for Blake.

I mean I see nothing here except Blake doing his job and being physical in attempt to box out and Randolph instigating shit.

also, Im not really talking about Griffin persay, but the whole culture of weird unsportsmanlike values. I think I mentioned before the refusal to give the hand to an opponent picking you up. this is the same thing, like Howard constantly being called a pussy because he doesnt get into fights, as if the arena is where you prove your masculinity. Howard is a pussy because he doesnt have determination to win, not because he doesnt fight whoever comes up against him under the basket

Signature

#ForeverMario
Old 29-01-2016, 12:06   #16112
G.Costanza
AKA Costanza

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Bonaventura, Bonucci, Tim Duncan, Manu, Coach Pop

Blake turned out to be a full fledged idiot

Signature

Big Men In Black
G.Costanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 12:54   #16113
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

okok isaiah thomas all-star
Old 29-01-2016, 14:48   #16114
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Quote:
DO NOT READ KEVIN DING.

-

Do you watch NBA reality shows like basketball wives?

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 16:50   #16115
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Costanza View Post
Blake turned out to be a full fledged idiot
who...this guy??

Old 30-01-2016, 15:26   #16116
xDxMxSx
Senior Team Member

https://www.facebook.com/HistoriaNBA...5434842466988/

Signature
"Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions"
xDxMxSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 09:23   #16117
Shiby
Bandwagon hopper

Fav. Players: Robinho ,Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Becks

Timberwolves probably with a high pick again this year. They will have a scary team either way but with a high pick...

Signature

Last edited by Shiby; 02-02-2016 at 09:26.
Shiby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 09:52   #16118
The Black Pearl
National Team Player

My streaking clips are not historicaly the worst franchise ever anymore, courtesy of young Wolves... The Clippers don't have all time worst winning precentage. They are tanking a little bit now, KAT is awesome and so is Wiggins but they have a long way to being scary...

Signature
The Black Pearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 19:55   #16119
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Kobe

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2016, 06:35   #16120
Jammin