Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
#BeatThatBeatUp

KjJba6.gif

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imagine Milan winning the CL one more time under B... He does that and ill marry him. He needs to figure out how to get Milan healthy financially and winning titles again.

actually :g: needs to do this.

that why he is paid if i m right

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
lol

fuck off

Well said.

Whilst its not great to burn every facet of the club a true fan wants the best for his club in its image .. In its brand and in its performance. That's now not what it used to be ... Now. Berlu is a pedo who has no interest in this club anymore... No interest to make us great again and that part is fair enough. He did his bit now kindly fuck off from the club and take a few with you. We need new money ... New ideas.

Great players retire when they realise they can't perform their role anymore whether because they physically can't or mentally can't. They are still remembered in our history but its time to call time on the career.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Well said.

Whilst its not great to burn every facet of the club a true fan wants the best for his club in its image .. In its brand and in its performance. That's now not what it used to be ... Now. Berlu is a pedo who has no interest in this club anymore... No interest to make us great again and that part is fair enough. He did his bit now kindly fuck off from the club and take a few with you. We need new money ... New ideas.

Great players retire when they realise they can't perform their role anymore whether because they physically can't or mentally can't. They are still remembered in our history but its time to call time on the career.
What really bother me is that we could have been in a far better place if we were just a bit smarter with the money that we actually afford to spend.
Not having money is ok by book but to be stupid is unacceptable.
Thats why people who think G shouldnt be blamed as much as B are wrong.
Both to fuck off for sure ......

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont understand...

Why did Adriano Il dottore Galliani stop talking to the press after meelan stopped winning? We all miss his brave interviews so much:(

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
Muntari, Essien(this year), and Poli are fodder quality. Either Monto or De Jong will not gonna sort out the job with these shit teammates.

Give me DJ or Monto-Honda-Bonaventura in the midfield anyday. Tired of this first team fodders.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
And Galliani is fucking shit. Fuck you for spoiling these fodders with huge paychecks. So undeserving of the money and the club.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
meetings for the sake of meetings...

:fp:

As you like the sarcasm.

Berlu should visit the squad before and after training for a divine meet & greet +11 hip hips.

Maybe in the middle of the training the squad should make a small pause to bow to a picture of B.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
As you like the sarcasm.

Berlu should visit the squad before and after training for a divine meet & greet +11 hip hips.

Maybe in the middle of the training the squad should make a small pause to bow to a picture of B.

That would at least be entertaining :lol:

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If he had the opportunity, would he exchange Muntari for Vidal? Or does he feel Milan's current squad can't be exchanged for anyone?

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
The funny part is that Berlusconi wanted to fire Allegri two years ago (the year of the 3rd place in CL) and replace him with Inzaghi. Everyone can guess how good Inzaghi was two years ago in terms of coaching.

That should tell us all how good our management is at making decisions for the long term.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
They have no plan. That's clear as day.

Pippo is a perfect coach for them. Complete puppet that wont rock the boat and disagree with management.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They have no plan. That's clear as day.

Pippo is a perfect coach for them. Complete puppet that wont rock the boat and disagree with management.

pipo was brought because he costed 700k/year and we already have 3m/year to pay for dorf wages.

cost wise it was a good decision.

what i dont understand is that :b: despite his many defects was always an elitist...and now he is ok(?) with mediocrity herself

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
pipo was brought because he costed 700k/year and we already have 3m/year to pay for dorf wages.

cost wise it was a good decision.

what i dont understand is that :b: despite his many defects was always an elitist...and now he is ok(?) with mediocrity herself

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good points

What the fuck happened to Berlusconi??

I never liked Berlusconi as a person, but I always thought of him as a really good club president. Then all of a sudden everything started to go downhill for him and now he is probably the worst president you can ask for.

I remember watching a game with Curva Sud in 2008 and one guy was really unhappy with Berlusconi. He said "he doesn't care about Milan anymore" and now it strikes me how true that is from that very year.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Guys, just saw this article on the Financial Times. Worth a read and explains a lot.

Silvio Berlusconi?s AC Milan and Fininvest are Alzheimer Research?s Guardian Angel
Roberto Giannini in Milan

According to leaked financial documents, former Italy Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi?s companies Fininvest and AC Milan are annual donors to Alzheimer?s research, giving 30 million euros per year to various research funds. The disease is incredibly important to Silvio Berlusconi who has shown early symptoms and often prefers to live in the past. When asked for comment, Mr. Berlusconi replied, ?we are who we were, hip hip hooray!?

Following Mr. Berlusconi?s expulsion from Italian politics amidst numerous legal battles, Mr. Berlusconi has been said to have retreated into a world of fantasy and excess, with his bunga bunga parties becoming more prevalent and more perverse. Those closest to him have privately worried about his deteriorating condition and frequent house calls by his doctors.

In the leaked financial documents, it is shown that the annual donation is listed as an operating expense for AC Milan. Following the money, it is shown that money from player sales is being funneled into the charity account. AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has refused to comment on the matter, claiming ?we are fine as we are.? These developments have inspired some fans of the club to revolt against the club?s fraudulent financial management with planned protests to occur at AC Milan?s headquarters at Casa Milan and periodic protests during upcoming matches.

Could this be the end? Could this latest legal snafu signal the end for Mr. Berlusconi?s reign as president over AC Milan? What of his suspender jail sentence?

More to come as the story unfolds.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
:lol: is this a serious story or a joke article?

Schedule