The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 03-11-2017, 00:57   #481
Farry
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buske View Post
Does anyone have some extended highlights or something, i missed the game?

Meh, another 0-0.... my only fear is if we change the coach, and still fail to put good performances.. what then!?
Mate I just watched the 90 mins and I think youíd struggle to find a single highlight. Donít bother wasting your time.. watching this milan is like getting stabbed in the eye with a fork.. in fact Iíd prefer that than watching another Montella lead milan game
Farry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 01:00   #482
Farry
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
I am for sacking Montella.

But dudes saying we have nothing to lose. We for sure do. We can end up worse like Inter last year.

I know the situation is different, but what are some good alternatives out there (especially willing to come to do a caretaker role until better managers show up)? Do you really think Souza will be THAT much different than Montella?
While I agree with you there is also a strong argument to say if we stay like this how badly can it end? We are closer to relegation than the top 4.. itís not just results itís actually watching the team play. Thereís no plan. Itís not even rolling the dice. We fuck around with it at the back and then Bonucci plays a long ball. Or we build play incredibly slowly then play it back and Bonucci playa a log ball. Thereís no style or will to play football. I canít bare to watch another game like that. We need direction and leadership not the mess we are now. Otherwise I fear we are headed further down.
Farry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 01:23   #483
MilanFan89
AC Milan Legend

against Sassuolo it will be another draw or worse.
MilanFan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 01:44   #484
ChinaMilan
Primavera Player

Quote:

But dudes saying we have nothing to lose. We for sure do. We can end up worse like Inter last year.

I know the situation is different, but what are some good alternatives out there (especially willing to come to do a caretaker role until better managers show up)? Do you really think Souza will be THAT much different than Montella?
they finished 7th, we are currently 8th, so finishing like inter last year is better than were we are now
ChinaMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 03:38   #485
JohnnyWunderboy
Hentai Lover

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini

This could end up a lot worse than simply finishing mid-table in the league, getting knocked out in EL.

The whole Elliott hedge-fund loan, and our investors throwing all our chips onto the table this year could potentially leave us in an insane amount of debt, hurting us for seasons to come.

200m euros spent to achieve fuck all is a shitty gamble that could do serious long-term damage

Signature
JohnnyWunderboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 03:57   #486
doraemon
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

What confused me is our owner seems fine with how things are going.

Any other reasonable owner that just spent 200 mil wouldve sacked montella like 2 months ago
doraemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 04:38   #487
Quan
Primavera Player

The answer is always more rotation
Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 10:57   #488
Bird
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by doraemon View Post
What confused me is our owner seems fine with how things are going.

Any other reasonable owner that just spent 200 mil wouldve sacked montella like 2 months ago
A competent SD would have seen that Montella was average/lucky last season and made finding a proper coach for this new project.

Fodder SD thinking fodder coach is world class, just like himself.
Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 11:11   #489
forward
AC Milan Icon

Haven't scored in the last 6 games?
Bye Montella.

Signature
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 14:25   #490
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:

IMO, Sousa is a poor mans Montella, and that says it all. I'm all for sacking Montella (I said it already weeks before it was cool that there is no gameplan with him and I doubt his abilities), but not if the alternative is Sousa. Another unproven coach who has not shown anything in his career Montella already has. Enough with unproven coaches coming from midtable teams.

Hopefully the management sees it too and hopefully that's the only reason Montella is still in charge: because they are waiting for a top tier coach to become free and give him a 2 year contract.

Gesendet von meinem TA-1012 mit Tapatalk
Alo88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 11:38   #491
Andromeda
^AC.Milan Girl^

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini

too much to do .. but before we need to fix all things ... (i'm gonna say this in polite way) : Montella.. please find another job

Signature
Life Goes On
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 13:37   #492
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
too much to do .. but before we need to fix all things ... (i'm gonna say this in polite way) : Montella.. please find another job
it's up to F&M and not Montella
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 14:58   #493
Romagnely
The new wall of Milan

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Lopez, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Dida

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWunderboy View Post
This could end up a lot worse than simply finishing mid-table in the league, getting knocked out in EL.

The whole Elliott hedge-fund loan, and our investors throwing all our chips onto the table this year could potentially leave us in an insane amount of debt, hurting us for seasons to come.

200m euros spent to achieve fuck all is a shitty gamble that could do serious long-term damage
The owners can always sell. Another rich mofo will buy and invest money.

It's not the end of the world. Football is not as beautiful as it was before like 2009, I just can't care that much anymore. It's a shame how a sport got ruined by "too" much money and young boys that act like thugs but are big pussies.

I can't even watch full games anymore. Half the time I do different stuff. There are no more heroes, even for other teams: where are men like Del Piero, Nesta, Materazzi, Stam, Puyol, Raul? Football has little toy boys now.

A couple of months ago I bought a 1991/1992 Milan shirt. Yes it was expensive, but hell I am not even thinking about a shirt of the last years, who on earth do I want on the backside? Nobody plays with heart.

Signature
Romagnoli + Ely = Romagnely
Romagnely is offline   Reply With Quote