Legendary Scout
Reaction score
CytniPYWQAIs13a.jpg

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Another new midfield. Hopefully we bag the match early so Suso can get some much needed and deserved rest.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Another new midfield. Hopefully we bag the match early so Suso can get some much needed and deserved rest.

We play one match/week. Fitness shouldn't be a problem this season.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
CAN we get those 32 points plz and be 11 points oofff of Inter

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
obviously.. maybe even romagnoli but hope not

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Win or liquidate

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Just win this game please Milan! Don't you fucking dare destroy my sunday.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
midfield of pasalic locatelli sosa is going t o give me a headache..
sosa looks lost as a cm.. 4231 would be fitting against crotone at home

3 punti

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Hope for a win tomorrow, not sure if I will be able to watch the game. Also hoping for a good performance of Niang. Or he will end on the bench with Bonaventura in his position in the next games.

CyyvnuDW8AAaUIf.jpg

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Hopefully Sosa can play well, he and Bonaventura don't seem to be able to coexist so without Bona maybe he can fill a void. Very worried about this game, no Bonaventura is worrying.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
As soon as our wingers perform, there is no need to worry, Crotone are a shit team and park the bus, it all depends on our attack.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
midfield of pasalic locatelli sosa is going t o give me a headache..
sosa looks lost as a cm.. 4231 would be fitting against crotone at home

3 punti

Bonaventura usually drifts in from the left shifting our form closer to a 4231. Sosa will do the same, i'm sure.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
As soon as our wingers perform, there is no need to worry, Crotone are a shit team and park the bus, it all depends on our attack.

They can park the bus if they like, I am confident we have a team that can find a way through these days, even without Bona...especialy Suso & Niang (as you say our wingers) but also Lapa, Loca. I have confidence, Forza Milan!!!
❤️

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They can park the bus if they like, I am confident we have a team that can find a way through these days, even without Bona...especialy Suso & Niang (as you say our wingers) but also Lapa, Loca. I have confidence, Forza Milan!!!
❤️

Against teams that defend deep and with numbers it's usually not the wingers that make the difference (since they're well taken care of and kept in check). It's the full backs that are free and can find space, but who's going to be heading in their crosses? We need a plan B and it could come from long shots from the midfielders. Hoping for a Loca screamer or something special from Sosa today.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Score early please I'm not really in the mood for suffering

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Incredible news: 45.000-50.000 fans are expected at San Siro today for the game against Crotone. [CorSport]

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
all that matters is the 3 pts. 1-0, 2-1, or 4-0 is the same. it would be nice to start keeping clean sheets again starting from this match, we need to return to to being very hard to score against.

when will Antonelli be eased in? Vangioni seems like he won't get a chance but neither did Lapa or Sosa in the first 3 months of the season, maybe this is the right game for him to come on and show us what he can do.

curious to see Lapadaula start again, hoping for a grand game for him. I didn't know who to choose as my fantasy captain this week between him and Suso but I gambled with Lapagol. I don't know if Pasalic-Loca-Sosa would work, this would be 3 new players that weren't starting last season & players who've rarely played in Serie A at all so it could be possible that they'd struggle with the tempo of the game but it's Crotone and it's at the San Siro.. technically, we should be okay. These games were definitely no walks in the park in the last 5 years under the previous coaches.

Our first afternoon game this season and we haven't done too well in these games. I'm hoping Niang starts playing well because he hasn't been good since he had the flu. Suso was exceptional and our best player in November and I hope he continues. Romagnoli-Paletta return at the back and will have this game as a test run before the ever too important games at the Olimpico next week and then Atalanta at the S.Siro after.

Main objective to win the game imo: score in the first 20 mins and we'll win with a comfortable score line.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
So good to see the San Siro filling up again :proud:

Elmayonesa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
MILAN (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Abate, Paletta, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Pasalic, Locatelli, Sosa; Suso, Lapadula, Niang. All. Montella.

CROTONE (4-3-3): Cordaz; Rosi, Ceccherini, Ferrari, Martella; Rohden, Capezzi, Crisetig, Stoian; Trotta, Falcinelli. All: Nicola.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Hopefully our forward will bailed us out cause that mid look shitty

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So good to see the San Siro filling up again :proud:

that's how they fill up the stadium again. not with the coach's or Silvio's or Galliani's pleas to the fans to come support the team.. it's by results.

Bravo Montella.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
all that matters is the 3 pts. 1-0, 2-1, or 4-0 is the same. it would be nice to start keeping clean sheets again starting from this match, we need to return to to being very hard to score against.

when will Antonelli be eased in? Vangioni seems like he won't get a chance but neither did Lapa or Sosa in the first 3 months of the season, maybe this is the right game for him to come on and show us what he can do.

curious to see Lapadaula start again, hoping for a grand game for him. I didn't know who to choose as my fantasy captain this week between him and Suso but I gambled with Lapagol. I don't know if Pasalic-Loca-Sosa would work, this would be 3 new players that weren't starting last season & players who've rarely played in Serie A at all so it could be possible that they'd struggle with the tempo of the game but it's Crotone and it's at the San Siro.. technically, we should be okay. These games were definitely no walks in the park in the last 5 years under the previous coaches.

Our first afternoon game this season and we haven't done too well in these games. I'm hoping Niang starts playing well because he hasn't been good since he had the flu. Suso was exceptional and our best player in November and I hope he continues. Romagnoli-Paletta return at the back and will have this game as a test run before the ever too important games at the Olimpico next week and then Atalanta at the S.Siro after.

Main objective to win the game imo: score in the first 20 mins and we'll win with a comfortable score line.

I think the game against Pescara was sunday same time like this one. well if it was we did struggled in that one too

bakakaka

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
baggio , maldini , nesta , kaka , sheva , pirlo , seedorf , balotelli , zlatan , pippo.
win ! win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !win !

Schedule