Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Hit John Terry with an elbow and then later scored a goal ... Leaving aside the fact that John Terry is a cunt, if he pulls that kind of shit here with us even if the referee doesn't see it, he'll miss 3-4 games ... and the worrying part is that every year he seems to get suspended for a few games.

He's always been a violent cunt.....however there has never been a more worthy candidate for cuntish rage than Terry :proud:
Revenge for Terry bitching to the ref to get him sent off last season.
riiiight. Someone bitched to the ref...you should him them :rolleyes:
:fp:

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
I don't think ibra will come as much as i want him here , i can't see adriano or bacca on bench.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I have decided that the thread name is prophetic, the second coming of Ibra will be on the 15th of august.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ibra scoring against Man U. Man United had like two shots on goal of what i read, one of them was offside goal by mata.

He looks lighter then last season, more fit.

And don't forget to wait until the video is finished, then click on "Umbrella girl, Grand Prix 2015" or something. There you go, now enjoy the rest.

Last edited:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
For the first time i'm actually kind of convinced he won't come - because of Gs statements and also his performances. Damn this guy is good...

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The way i read his comments it sounds like hes open to a move (my future is in pizza hands) but wont bother unless milan build a better roster (MLS talk, 1 more psg year etc...)

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
he will go to united , he said his move is a suprise and van gaal said his signing a suprise :(

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
:cry: i will cry if he joins manure...

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

icasapu

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Kaka Pippo Nesta Ibra
Read it somewhere that he is offered captaincy if he want to come back here. Boy, what a non BS team we'd have with Sinisa as coach and Zlatan as captain.

However I'm not sure he'll be back here, as afaik Sinisa only looking for 2 more players. One is clearly Romagnoli, and the other post I think will be mezzala.

But wherever he lands next, I just hope its not manure :(

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ibra is going to stay at PSG this season, next season is about Milan or MLS. But he did some good commercial for him self at US this pre-season, so it feels like MLS.

The Man U surprise signing is probably Pedro, not Ibra.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
#VemIbra

11816859_1010264635670728_4339489971776508703_n.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
One yesterday against Lyon, may have been the last game of Zlatan Ibrahimovic with the shirt of Paris Saint-Germain. Swedish, according to a report in the Corriere dello Sport, he did not like the decision of the French club to grant an adjustment engagement without, however, a substantial extension. Ibra, therefore, is reflecting on his future. Milan are willing to sign him, but only if the attacker manages to break free a free transfer from PSG.

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
free transfer haha :fp: someone else will get him just because our idiots of a management wont pay a fee.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I'm OK with us only being interested in Ibra if he comes for free. Sure he'd give us a huge boost but it will only last for 1-2 seasons after which we'll once again be left disorganized.

If PSG want us to pay them 10-15m for Ibra, I'd rather see us invest that money in a midfielder [assuming a CB (Romagnoli) is already here], we might finish 3rd instead of 2nd/1st but we will decrease our chances of having another crisis

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's still amazing. Still top 5 in the world easily

I think PSG will renew him with an improved salary in the end, unfortunately for us... Even if we had Jackson, Bacca and Adriano or whatever I'd love to have Zlatan back. It's Ibra guys

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Ibra is a top player but it's not in PSG's interest to extend his contract and it's especially stupid to increase his wages. PSG has the money to replace Ibra and if they plan on going to the next level they need to outgrow him

He'd be a HUGE signing for Milan but I fear his departure will once again leave us in shambles.
We have some money and we got ourselves a decent coach, so I'd rather see us try to build a long lasting team. We might not be able to compete for the Scudetto next season but with some investments we could start being serious contenders from 2016 on

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
no no no, bring me my Zlatan now. i dont care about the future, get Zlatan back and then we can worry about the rest

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
For the sake of both Ibra and Milan, he should go to another club, where he can win CL.

I think he will go to Bayern. Talk about unexpected :D

Schedule