UEFA Champions League 2017-2018 road to UEFA supercup at A. Le Coq Arena

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Benzema hahaha
Emery needs to replace di maria

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
What on earth is that sub!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
commentator keeps on talking about Milan vs Arsenal lol

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Classic Pepe Memery.

Fraud manager.

And PSG have no UCL DNA.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
In the city of his greatest triumph amongst all his many triumphs, surrounded by his very people, Zinedine Zigoat once again proved to the world wide footballing world that he is simply unmatched, untouchable, unsurpassable in the Champions League, with his seemingly supernatural tactics sending out Vasquez and Asensio, playing Ronaldo central, all culminating in the decisive first goal.

Truly we bear witness to your greatness, my Zigoat!

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
PSG is such a pathetic club, looks like bunch of money whores ran on the field, they gave up too soon, zero fighting spirit,they wont fight for the club, they wont fight for the fans, they just dont care as long as they are paid, no wonder they lost 6-1 in nou camp
if gattuso were PSG coach he would kill them all after this game, emery is also a loser coach
would be ashame to be a fan of this club :fp:

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
psg like real mid 2000 are just individuals not team at all

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Milan was better :o

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Imagine those psg players at milan with our europa DNA .

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Cmo. Psg owner, please buy us.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
too easy to call, PSG are average in most positions with an average coach.

people look at neymar, mbappe, di maria and cavani and assume this is a world class team.

their defense is average at best as a whole, their midfield is dysfunctional and the only talented player in it is rabiot. I'm glad verratti continues to prove me right that he's nothing but an expensive jose mauri.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
PSG: we can't win CL with Zlatan

400mm later ... :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

Don't get me wrong. He's a GREAT player. I'd take him in Milan in a heartbeat....but it's the way that ppl blow their loads instantly over the guy. He's just a decent Italian midfielder who has a couple of dribbling moves now and then....and though he probably moves with the ball better than P!rl0, he isn't nearly as good at setting up the team's attack as P!rl0 was.

He did a couple of nice moves in the game and then got sent off. But then again this follows a long history of P!rl0 getting credit for "almost did". Hit the post? Grazie Maestro :proud: Hockey assist? "Almost assist" etc = 10/10 performance :fp:

If it was a Brazilian player there would be cries of "circus player" and "no end product" etc etc...but it's a nice Italian boy so he's the second coming of P!rl0 probably :rolleyes:
Fucking overrated....he's never been the midfield general that someone in his position was expected to be.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Better than Barcelona :eek:

IMG_20180307_105810.jpg

Pep G

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. He's a GREAT player. I'd take him in Milan in a heartbeat....but it's the way that ppl blow their loads instantly over the guy. He's just a decent Italian midfielder who has a couple of dribbling moves now and then....and though he probably moves with the ball better than P!rl0, he isn't nearly as good at setting up the team's attack as P!rl0 was.

He did a couple of nice moves in the game and then got sent off. But then again this follows a long history of P!rl0 getting credit for "almost did". Hit the post? Grazie Maestro :proud: Hockey assist? "Almost assist" etc = 10/10 performance :fp:

If it was a Brazilian player there would be cries of "circus player" and "no end product" etc etc...but it's a nice Italian boy so he's the second coming of P!rl0 probably :rolleyes:
Fucking overrated....he's never been the midfield general that someone in his position was expected to be.

He did play as a regista before, but now PSG trained him to play as a B2B. Btw i agree he doesnt deserve the hype.

Some wise words from Sacchi for PSG

http://www.goal.com/en/news/sacchi-...in-psg-real-madrid/1akdpwhos5x6x1ukkwljpoictq

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Verratti isn't even very similar to pirlo. I kinda get the comparisons but they really aren't close at all. Verratti is basically a box to box with the ball control of a very good cdm. He is far more mobile and tenacious in his tackling than pirlo, and he's also way less creative and attacking. Pirlo could control the midfield well but he also had more of an eye for assists and more flair, a lot of his passes found his strikers. Verratti is more about keeping the ball and moving it out of pressure, he doesn't get many assists or "key passes" even though he does have a great range of passing. He's the real deal though.

Psg sucks because their midfield is too slow and not creative enough. For as long as I can remember, when they are down goals and need to comeback they never do, because they move the ball extremely slowly. Verratti motta and rabiot all can keep the ball against any team, but it's slow possession and they don't find their forwards in space a lot. They need to be more direct and they play with never any urgency. Obviously mentally they are pussies too but tactically they need to be more dynamic

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Verratti is basically a box to box with the ball control of a very good cdm.

:lol: When exactly can you find him in opposition box?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Currently watching the match in a pub at milano.. i see some ladri faces.. i am here to witness their tears.

COYS
O
Y
S

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Currently watching the match in a pub at milano.. i see some ladri faces.. i am here to witness their tears.

COYS
O
Y
S

Tell them not to worry, it isnt a final.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol: When exactly can you find him in opposition box?

Lol you're right, I even wrote about how their midfield is slow and doesn't move enough. I think I meant he runs and dives into tackles too much to be a traditional holding midfielder, he'd get caught out too much without help

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Forza Yids !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forza GON ZA LO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schedule