The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
why do they have to wait til tuesday..?? why can we not confermato for piatek right now

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
imagine rating niang while shitting on suso? just imagine please

Imagine rating a player that isn't even good enough for Torino. Got loaned from an Italian midtable club to a French midtable club. No one even wanted to buy him from them :lol:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
why do they have to wait til tuesday..?? why can we not confermato for piatek right now

Preziosi got offended by that Leo offered him Bertolacci for their topscorer

had to take some days to cool him down and get him to a stable mood

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
lol st the fodders we are linked with. piatek, send. This team will never win anything ever.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
SmartRewardingDutchshepherddog-small.gif

January 19th is here... what gives?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Looking for talents of Portugal (Djalo), French (Bakayoko), Polish (Piatek), Brasilian (Paqueta), Belgium (Carrasco?)

Thats a good thing from the new management, we should be looking in countries like this, especially French, ItalMilan made no sense when we were only able to afford fodder, I would also get rid of our 2 Spanish wingers who are bringing nothing to the team, Spain NT and their players are already a big failure.

I wish you got banned for this.
Saying that Suso "bring nothing to the team", I think it's a blasphemy.
After all that he has done to the club, how dare you said that? You need at least 6months off to learn how to respect.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wish you got banned for this.
Saying that Suso "bring nothing to the team", I think it's a blasphemy.
After all that he has done to the club, how dare you said that? You need at least 6months off to learn how to respect.

Never seek bans...

But... can’t argue with you on this one. Suso bashing? Absolutely ridiculous

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If you are true Milan fan please report that Niang fan boiz for blasphemy towards Suso.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Thank god we actually sold Niang for more than we paid. No idea how we did it but that fodder was absolutely fucking disgusting to watch.

A winger that can't dribble, absolutely brainless football player and a huge pussy in terms of mentality.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Thank god we actually sold Niang for more than we paid. No idea how we did it but that fodder was absolutely fucking disgusting to watch.

A winger that can't dribble, absolutely brainless football player and a huge pussy in terms of mentality.

Hakan?

I kid I kid...but not by much

Also surprise surprise - we tried to make him into a winger like so many forwards we had instead of actually pursuing true wingers

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score

ahh niang those were the days, was fun arguing to people how montolivo and niang were dogshit and people starting roasting me for it.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I predict Piatek leaving in a year and a half, to Genoa or Hoffenheim, for 22mln.

Roughly ��

Fodders keep coming in,like england rain...cant stop it

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whats your average troll posts per season? Stop it or you will go again

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Apparently Phil Coutinho is on sale.
wtf happened?

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
why do people not like suso? i dont understand you can't expect him to be a world beater every game but he's a big threat and every team we face has his picture circled first. Once and hopefully we have a new lw to alleviate pressure off the right side, suso will be even better. When you have a left flank of RR and Hakan its not easy

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ahh niang those were the days, was fun arguing to people how montolivo and niang were dogshit and people starting roasting me for it.

With what we had in midfield in the late Berlusconi era calling Montolivo dogshit was just stupid. Prime Montolivo (sadly he had a short prime of like 3 seasons) would still walk into our current mid, fucking injuries.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
why do people not like suso? i dont understand you can't expect him to be a world beater every game but he's a big threat and every team we face has his picture circled first. Once and hopefully we have a new lw to alleviate pressure off the right side, suso will be even better. When you have a left flank of RR and Hakan its not easy

I’ve mentioned my reasons many, with productivity being one of them, and a big LW wont improve, he will simply end in shade.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If we lose Monday we could go to like 9th position depending on how others do. Thats how bad our situation is.

We need to start selling trash and bring in some pacy direct wingers. We cant afford to continue throwing away points

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
If we lose Monday we could go to like 9th position depending on how others do. Thats how bad our situation is.

We need to start selling trash and bring in some pacy direct wingers. We cant afford to continue throwing away points

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I predict Piatek leaving in a year and a half, to Genoa or Hoffenheim, for 22mln.

Roughly ��

Fodders keep coming in,like england rain...cant stop it

I can predict a future Lewa or more possibly Milik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule